• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Bored, but enjoying the sufferering the others are displaying regarding stage choices.

Edit: Ignore my comment Avokha00. That was meant for Insomniac Wolf. My internet is going apey.

Last edited:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Hey, @ False Sense False Sense , could I get an invitation to the Gravity Falls social group?

Tankoo' dear~ :3
Well, I'd be delighted to, but... That place is filled to the brim with spoilers. We typically only invite people who are caught up with the series. If you were to join now, it'd be really difficult for you to do anything in the group without being spoiled. :ohwell:

I think it might be best to wait on joining until you're caught up. I wouldn't want to risk ruining any part of the experience for you. Of course, once you are caught up, just let me know and I'll send you an invite right away. :bee:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
"It's Italian. 10/10."
That's what the Smash 4 Stage list is going to be if people whine and ***** about every Naga forsaken stage.
There's still Omega Palutena's Temple...that would be it.

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
There's still Omega Palutena's Temple...that would be it.
"That stage is too bright! I can't see! The lip doesn't bring anyone to the stage! Blah Blah blah *****ing *****ing, etc."
Not even Omegas are safe.
Smashville is like Melee's Dreamland 64.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Today I saw 3:4marth:amiibo and 3:4myfriends:amiibo.

I also saw 3:4lucario::4villager:&:4darkpit:amiibos too.

The rest was just your common Mario and co. amiibos including the "Super Mario" lineup.
Didn't see any defects, but one of the:4myfriends:amiibo did have a very slight bend in his sword though.

I also did that Kinsey test thing.

Got "Exclusively heterosexual", which is 100% correct.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
"That stage is too bright! I can't see! The lip doesn't bring anyone to the stage! Blah Blah blah *****ing *****ing, etc."
Not even Omegas are safe.
Smashville is like Melee's Dreamland 64.
Then they'll have Smashville banned if is like Dreamland 64, since it's already banned.

Sakurai would nerf everyone EXCEPT Pit and Palutena until the rest are so weak, that they can't ko until 999%...in RAGE MODE.

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Then they'll have Smashville banned if is like Dreamland 64, since it's already banned.

Sakurai would nerf everyone EXCEPT Pit and Palutena until the rest are so weak, that they can't ko until 999%...in RAGE MODE.
P:4pit:I:4pit:T:4pit:B:4pit:O:4pit:Y:4pit:Z:4robinm:
Sakurai is so biased.

Last edited:

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
Vote Smokebomb12 for the U.S.A president. For I believe in America, freedom, Amerifreedom!

I've played this stage one too many times. I'm gonna have it burned into my subconscious if I keep having to play on the damn thing.
Thats my favorite stage.

You have your mind in the right. :)
I just wished they picked more songs out of the usual, expected ones.

The medley should've featured the two remixes separately imo.
Omega Gaur Plains.
You can't go wrong with Xenoblade music.
Indeed. I to love that stage. We needed more tracks like, Zanza and unfinished battle.

I do hope we could possibly get tracks from Xenoblade X.

:link:

D

Deleted member

luigi's dtilt can still trip tho
The move is useless since it's almost impossible to have a follow-up after it. That and it's range is pitiful; Pikachu and Kirby have good d-tilts because not only do they have better range and are generally safer, but they can also trip and provide some good follow-ups.

Indeed. I to love that stage.
We needed more tracks like, Zanza and unfinished battle.

I do hope we could possibly get tracks from Xenoblade X.

Umm... you might want to put the music in spoilers. Just saying. :lol:

I wish we did get some tracks from Xenoblade Chronicles: X, such as The Key We Lost.

Last edited by a moderator:

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
Male Robin is best Robin. All about that Husbando life, not your Waifu trash.
Its all about that Hero of Hyrule boi.

The move is useless since it's almost impossible to have a follow-up after it. That and it's range is pitiful; Pikachu and Kirby have good d-tilts because not only do they have better range and are generally safer, but they can also trip and provide some good follow-ups.

Umm... you might want to put the music in spoilers. Just saying. :lol:

I wish we did get some tracks from Xenoblade Chronicles: X, such as The Key We Lost.
Not really. But I do understand.

Last edited:

Folt

Smash Ace
Male Robin is best Robin. All about that Husbando life, not your Waifu trash.
Well, I agree that Male Robin is best Robin. Having a male spellcaster in Smash is neat, and he ain't even your usual JRPG kid spellcaster either.

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
You shut your dirty mouth!

Its all about that Hero of Hyrule boi.

I don't know, Robin at least can talk. And gets girls like Link gets Heart Containers.
Well, I agree that Male Robin is best Robin. Having a male spellcaster in Smash is neat, and he ain't even your usual JRPG kid spellcaster either.
Besides, I like Male Robin's VA. He sounds like a pretty cool guy. Like the type you'd read about in books.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Well, I'd be delighted to, but... That place is filled to the brim with spoilers. We typically only invite people who are caught up with the series. If you were to join now, it'd be really difficult for you to do anything in the group without being spoiled. :ohwell:

I think it might be best to wait on joining until you're caught up. I wouldn't want to risk ruining any part of the experience for you. Of course, once you are caught up, just let me know and I'll send you an invite right away. :bee:
That makes sense! I'll tell you when I'm up to scratch, then~ :3

Folt

Smash Ace
While I'm at it,I'm also superstoked that M!Robin will be appearing in Fates as a recruitable amiibo unit. Galeforce on M!Robin muahahahah!

Though the Grandmaster class likely being restricted to male units does feel kinda strange.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I'm pretty sure you Robin gorls have some misunderstanding here about the superior Robin. :^)

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I just don't get why people seem to like going to Smashville so much in tourneys....
final detsination 2 manstrem

In addition to the fact that it benefits Sheik.

Whom ZeRo plays.

Whom a sizable faction of mid-level players follow implicitly.

I have also never understood this gif
Free yourself from the confines of futility, friend.

Embrace the perfect peace.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I just don't get why people seem to like going to Smashville so much in tourneys....
My goal is to force people to play any stage that isn't Smashville and Town and City. You don't like Lylat Cruise? Have fun on Castle Siege. You don't like Final Destination? Have fun on Delfino. Oh, you have a fear of ducks... MUHA... MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :demon:

Last edited:

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
My goal is to force people to play any stage that isn't Smashville and Town and City. You don't like Lylat Cruise? Have fun on Castle Siege. You don't like Final Destination, have fun on Delfino. Oh, you have a fear of ducks... MUHA... MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :demon:
You are a wise man and I will follow you to the ends of the earth and beyond.

Top Bottom