• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
I'll be off work in a couple of hours, so if anyone is up for some late night matches when I get home, I'm game.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Someone enlighten me.

What is that jingle when the Robin mushroom's taken?
Aww... sprite Yoshi, Toon Link, Sheik, Pikachu, and Charizard look and sound cute, especially sprite Sheik. Sprite Zelda's jump sounds are kind of funny and did Samus get skipped? Can't live it down, huh? Shame that Ganondorf and Falco aren't out yet, so nothing for them... Falco's amiibo doesn't even get released until after Ganondorf too! Seriously, WTF? Falco isn't even a DLC character whose amiibo getting released later makes sense.

Egh... That Pac-Man sprite looks kind of weird...

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Ganondorf and Falco weren't shown in the confirmed lineup, so I doubt they'll be available at all. Same goes for Zamus and Greninja.

The Pac-Man sprite looks like it was ripped out of one of the Pac-Mania ports from the late 80s.

I thought the Sonic one was the best of the bunch as far as the whole package such content would bring though. It comes with the Sonic 2 jump sound, it spindashes, and it pulls out the Sonic 3 Continue chime out from the depths to use here. I love it.

Ness confirms that each Amiibo will get a victory theme when they cross the flagpole. Wonder what they used for all the other Amiibos.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Love the Ness victory jingle ^-^
Can't wait to hear the others.

Also, that Sonic is really something. I'm really happy about that. Wish I had his amiibo right about now...
(luckily Sonic is one of the easier ones to get)

Soul.

that pikachu sprite looks cute as ****, like omg.
too bad it has no sound effects. TPC pls

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
It was only for a second anyways, but I saw it.
After beating the 100-Mario Challenge he unlocked Sheik, and on the menu she was next to Ganondorf.

So this confirms that all the Amiibo costumes can be unlocked in the game proper.

The Amiibo itself would just unlocks the costume immediately.

K, I'll be surprised if we don't get Falco, ROB, Duck Hunt, and all the current DLC characters as costumes now.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
So this confirms that all the Amiibo costumes can be unlocked in the game proper.

K, I'll be surprised if we don't get Falco, ROB, Duck Hunt, and all the current DLC characters as costumes now.
Well, considering how many there are, I can't imagine they require that much work, so yeah, there's probably everyone.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002

Whether they are available or not, at least they and the others are unlockable in game so we don't have to pander to scalpers for once. So I'm fine either way.

Last edited:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Reportedly Waluigi, Ashley, and Tingle were spotted as unlockable sprites.

So it's not just restricted to Smash fighters + Splatoon + Toad.

Sky's the limit at this point.

Top Bottom