• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
It's alright! You did beat me twice, though. :p
It takes some time and practice to get good in Smash, really. You can do it! :)
I was happy to at least beat you once, yes. :p Though, you seemed to be struggling with Ryu, so that's probably why. Your Luigi freakin brutal btw. I was feeling salty...

And to some extent, yes. I need to apply myself to get better... Like, I do know the various advance techniques one can do and what not, but I'm too lazy to get good practice in cuz I never really had an incentive... (Maybe now I have one)
Like, I didn't tech when I hit the side of the stage. "..we tech those.."

Wonder what FE villain would match Frollo...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If you consider Eliwood and Ninian as canon or even Eliwood and Lyn, A Whole New World becomes depressingly sad since Roy's mom... and what happens to both Ninian and Lyn, but more so Ninian. Ironically, Jaffar himself would also make it depressing if you consider Jaffar and Nino to be canon. ;_;
I'm sorry, but what happens?

I was happy to at least beat you once, yes. :p Though, you seemed to be struggling with Ryu, so that's probably why. Your Luigi freakin brutal btw. I was feeling salty...

And to some extent, yes. I need to apply myself to get better... Like, I do know the various advance techniques one can do and what not, but I'm too lazy to get good practice in cuz I never really had an incentive... (Maybe now I have one)
Like, I didn't tech when I hit the side of the stage. "..we tech those.."
What I would do is I would just go back to the basics of the character and the game. What are the strengths and weaknesses of the character? How can I maximize their potential? Once you handle the basics and fundamentals of the game, then you should try to do some of the more difficult stuff in the game.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
I'm sorry, but what happens?
I haven't played the games, but I believe Ninian dies (either through natural circumstances or Eliwood supposedly kills her, I'm not sure) and the other girls suffer either that or similar fates.

Last edited:

Meta651

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meta651
The greatest legal stage list of all time
Just out of curiosity, what is the argument of using Palutena's temple in Omega instead of FD??
Also, I'm not a fan of 3 starters lists, in my opinion it should be five besides there are enough neutral stages for that.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Just out of curiosity, what is the argument of using Palutena's temple in Omega instead of FD??
Also, I'm not a fan of 3 starters lists, in my opinion it should be five besides there are enough neutral stages for that.
I heard that it's because the background on FD is to distracting.
Final Destination doesn't have the Destroyed Skyworld remix to listen to.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Pretty sure right before this phase of FD it turns white in the background, blinding everyone :/

I've never been bothered by the light unless I'm Wii Fit Trainer(to much white on white action right there).

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Pretty sure right before this phase of FD it turns white in the background, blinding everyone :/

I've never had problems with this stage. Don't know why this stage gives other players a hard time.

Last edited:

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
I...I can't believe noone thought of this for a long time.
It was bound to happen eventually. Now I just need some more crossovers in my life. Heck, I got my Gurren Lagann × Megas XLR crossover a couple of years ago (I'm too lazy to look up the art, also, why isn't it a thing?) and I enjoyed that. I'll be all set for the moment once I find a FE × TES crossover.

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
http://www.destructoid.com/this-splatoon-transformer-is-more-than-meets-the-eye-293792.phtml

Splatoon and Transformers together.

Let that sink in.

#TeamDecepticons
"You're a car now, you're a bot now. You're a car, you're a bot, you're a car, you're a bot, you're a car, you're a bot, you're a car, you're a bot, you're a car, you're a bot, you're a car, you're a bot, you're a car, you're a bot, you're a car, you're a bot, you're a car, you're a bot, you're a car, you're a bot, you're a car, you're a bot, you're a car, you're a bot, you're a car, you're a bot, you're a car, you're a bot, you're a car, you're a bot, you're a car, you're a bot, you're a ca-"

Megatron: "STARSCREAM! SHUT THE **** UP ALREADY!"

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
"You're a car now, you're a bot now. You're a car, you're a bot, you're a car, you're a bot, you're a car, you're a bot, you're a car, you're a bot, you're a car, you're a bot, you're a car, you're a bot, you're a car, you're a bot, you're a car, you're a bot, you're a car, you're a bot, you're a car, you're a bot, you're a car, you're a bot, you're a car, you're a bot, you're a car, you're a bot, you're a car, you're a bot, you're a car, you're a bot, you're a car, you're a bot, you're a ca-"

Megatron: "STARSCREAM! SHUT THE **** UP ALREADY!"
So to be a Kid Car or to be a Squid Bot?

Avokha

A+B smash tech is my baby <3
NNID
Avokha00
3DS FC
4914-3109-5720
I always thought the constantly moving background of FD made it too distracting?
Eh, I've never had a problem with it, and everybody I've ever played with in person hasn't had a problem with it either. If anything, it makes it more awesome to watch :laugh:

I dont know, usually I'm too immersed in the battle that I fail to notice the background changes lol

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Eh, I've never had a problem with it, and everybody I've ever played with in person hasn't had a problem with it either. If anything, it makes it more awesome to watch :laugh:

I dont know, usually I'm too immersed in the battle that I fail to notice the background changes lol
I'm to focused on the Menu remix to care for the stage.

Last edited:

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
His fairy will do all the talking.
So why does Link have a mouth then? Is it only for eating? Does he even have a voice box? Wait he can grunt and make noises, so why can't he talk? MIYAMOTO!!!!!

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
If you consider Eliwood and Ninian as canon or even Eliwood and Lyn, A Whole New World becomes depressingly sad since Roy's mom... and what happens to both Ninian and Lyn, but more so Ninian. Ironically, Jaffar himself would also make it depressing if you consider Jaffar and Nino to be canon. ;_;
Ok I know I'm kinda late on this, but you got me thinking of Eliwood x Ninian, and for some reason this song from Meet the Robinsons came into my mind:

:crying:

*sobs uncontrollably*

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
FIRE EMBLEM IF should take cues from SMM and YWW with the amiibos' functionality
Make amiibos into playable units that'd be amazing, but it'd be too much extra work probably

I hope they decide to include Roy too but for some reason I'm thinking he won't have a guest appearance

Top Bottom