• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
That kind of lag makes me cry too =(

can't do ****in' **** when the game gets like that
I really like it when

I see a laggy move

I'm gonna do a rest

then the game lags for 5 seconds

****ing up my timing and spacing

I miss the rest

My opponent charges a smash

And I die

Costing me the match

Liek if yew cir evrytiem :crying:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
RIP :4pikachu: QA in lag :crying:

And how to beat @ TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4

Step 1. Pick :4jigglypuff:

Step 2. Use dash attack in every possible scenario

Step 3. Repeat Step 2

Step 4. Use :GCD::GCB: when you see a laggy move

Step 5. Hope that TMNT dies by a star ko so you actually don't have to worry about getting punished

Step 6. Repeat Step 2.

Step 7. Hope you win because smash 4 mechanics hate :4jigglypuff:

Step 8. Repeat Step 2.

Hope this helped~
How to beat Koiba
1. Pick Pit or Rosalina
2. Abuse Upperdash Arm and Up Smash
3. Ow the Edge
4. Wait for a rest or Electroshock Arm
5. Charge up any smash attack
6. Laugh when Jigglypuff didn't jiggle dem puffs
7. If you get rested, don't get star or screen ko, and hit them with a smash attack while singing My Time is Now
8. Win and start saying Cowabunga or Booyaasha like the Ninja Turtles
9. Eat floor ice cream(after checking if it's ice cream in the first place, always be safe)
10. Go to another game and fight again
11. Wait to see who you fight
12. Finish her....without a SHORYUKEN
13. EAT
14. SLEEP
15. CONCUR
16. REPEAT

If it makes you feel better, I'll be starting college in less than two weeks.
Somewhat, someone is still suffuring by going to college/school/daycare.

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
How to beat Koiba
1. Pick Pit or Rosalina
2. Abuse Upperdash Arm and Up Smash
3. Ow the Edge
4. Wait for a rest or Electroshock Arm
5. Charge up any smash attack
6. Laugh when Jigglypuff didn't jiggle dem puffs
7. If you get rested, don't get star or screen ko, and hit them with a smash attack while singing My Time is Now
8. Win and start saying Cowabunga or Booyaasha like the Ninja Turtles
9. Eat floor ice cream(after checking if it's ice cream in the first place, always be safe)
10. Go to another game and fight again
11. Wait to see who you fight
12. Finish her....without a SHORYUKEN
13. EAT
14. SLEEP
15. CONCUR
16. REPEAT

Somewhat, someone is still suffuring by going to college/school/daycare.
But Upperdash and up smash is not safe on shield :happysheep:

THE WORST LAG IS MOVE DELAY! I can't do mother ****ing thing in that type of lag.

@ Matsushi Matsushi I am ready.

How to beat Link

step 1: you don't.

:link:
Input lag is where you just leave the room

Choppy lag is where you see your char suffer in that lag

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
Are they entering the entertainment business after college? If so, then we have something in common. I never did theater though...
I actually have no clue.

Can we RE talk for a sec? Now, I love Mr. Redfield and all, but I think Capcom should find a way to get he, Jill, and Leon to retire. It gets stale having the same three, technically four, protagonists after a while.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
But Upperdash and up smash is not safe on shield :happysheep:

Input lag is where you just leave the room

Choppy lag is where you see your char suffer in that lag
Upperdash Arm never gets stuck in your shielding. Electroshock on the other hand...Pit confirmed better against a balloon than Pittoo is.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I actually have no clue.

Can we RE talk for a sec? Now, I love Mr. Redfield and all, but I think Capcom should find a way to get he, Jill, and Leon to retire. It gets stale having the same three, technically four, protagonists after a while.
Chris and Jill should stay, but be treated like they were in Revelations, but Leon I wouldn't mind retiring. Never liked him for some reason. Claire must definitely stay, she is young bae and Jill is bae in general. Chris needs someone that can bring him personality besides Jill and Claire. As the face of RE, he should be intresting and have some pros and cons everytime.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
I actually have no clue.

I'm not much into RE, but I get what you're saying. Sometimes I think the folks that make the games and shows that I like need to give the reins to other characters. It freshens the whole thing and adds more story, diversity, etc.

Last edited:

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
Chris and Jill should stay, but be treated like they were in Revelations, but Leon I wouldn't mind retiring. Never liked him for some reason. Claire must definitely stay, she is young bae and Jill is bae in general. Chris needs someone that can bring him personality besides Jill and Claire. As the face of RE, he should be intresting and have some pros and cons everytime.
Good point. I like Leon McPerfecthair though. Speaking of characters, but while RE6's story sucked, the characters were handled really well. Leon went from hopeful, to Dante, to stoic, to the more mature man 6 gave us, and Chris went from nice guy to papa wolf, and was devestated when his pack was killed until Leon put him into proffesional mode again, both in a realistic way, I thought. Should any of the Big Four ever leave RE, they shouldn't die; they're the survivors for a reason!

The only problem I have in school is making friends and talking to girls. This a blueprint of how much I don't understand how girls work.
This is how hard it is
The ladies can be pretty weird. Just talk and let whatever happens happen, trust me, I have as many female friends as I do male friends.

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
The only problem I have in school is making friends and talking to girls. This a blueprint of how much I don't understand how girls work.
This is how hard it is

He was probably from the Lonk boards :troll:.
Heh XD

Are we really that hard to talk to?

And I'm going to a new school halp ;_____________;

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
I don't think boys and girls are all that different, but I guess that just shows my naivety. I'm not very good at talking to people in general.

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
Heh XD

Are we really that hard to talk to?

And I'm going to a new school halp ;_____________;
For first timers, worried about cooties and all that jazz, it is!
How did kids come up with cooties anyway?

Also on the RE subject, isn't Project X Zone 2 gonna be the first time Chris, Jill, and Leon are all in the same game, working together?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Good point. I like Leon McPerfecthair though. Speaking of characters, but while RE6's story sucked, the characters were handled really well. Leon went from hopeful, to Dante, to stoic, to the more mature man 6 gave us, and Chris went from nice guy to papa wolf, and was devestated when his pack was killed until Leon put him into proffesional mode again, both in a realistic way, I thought. Should any of the Big Four ever leave RE, they shouldn't die; they're the survivors for a reason!
I haven't played RE6, didn't interest me like Revelations and Raccoon City did(never got the later though), so I can't say much about the plotline for that. If they did retire/leave, have them come right over to Smash Bros where they'd be safe from dying...unless Snake pops back up.

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
So I managed to nab a job interview for tomorrow :surprised: Hope it all works out :dizzy:
You better kick some butt on that review! I'm rooting for you!
"Ew yew have cootes I'm nut gonna touch yew!"

Kindergarten :p
And thus all has been explained!

I haven't played RE6, didn't interest me like Revelations and Raccoon City did(never got the later though), so I can't say much about the plotline for that. If they did retire/leave, have them come right over to Smash Bros where they'd be safe from dying...unless Snake pops back up.
Have THEM come back? The RE fan in me would be very sedated.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
You better kick some butt on that review! I'm rooting for you!

And thus all has been explained!

Have THEM come back? The RE fan in me would be very sedated.
Don't be sedated until/if it happens.
I use tacter because I'm too lazy to actually type out tactician :p
But you typed in tactician right now. LIES

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
Have THEM come back? The RE fan in me would be ver
Don't be sedated until/if it happens.
"CHRIS GIVES IT A SHOT!"
"JILL UNLOCKS THE DOOR TO VICTORY!"
"LEON PRUNES THE ROSTER!"

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
"Ew yew have cootes I'm nut gonna touch yew!"

Kindergarten :p
I vaguely remember kindergarten, and elementary in general. I do remember one thing though. You were not around when it was popular but for us 90s kids, it was a prize worth more than friends, worth more than then all of the snacks at snack time, worth more than anything the other kids had to offer! It was no mere item, it was a status symbol. When you had it in your possession, you were more than just a kid...

YOU WERE THE KING OR QUEEN OF YOUR SCHOOL!!!

Edit: The broken image is supposed to be a holographic :4charizard: Pokemon card.

Last edited:

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
I vaguely remember kindergarten, and elementary in general. I do remember one thing though. You were not around when it was popular but for us 90s kids, it was a prize worth more than friends, worth more than then all of the snacks at snack time, worth more than anything the other kids had to offer! It was no mere item, it was a status symbol. When you had it in your possession, you were more than just a kid...

YOU WERE THE KING OR QUEEN OF YOUR SCHOOL!!!
Broken images made you royalty? Cool...!

Top Bottom