• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Nah

Smash Champion
What's causing these point blank misses anyway? Does Ryu's hurtbox move ahead of him?
It could be hitbox issues too. iirc a lot of characters would often whiff an attack if the opponent was pressed right up against them. I know at least that Robin and DK had this problem (and while it was apparently fixed I swear Ftilt still can whiff sometimes point-blank). Many of Meta Knight's hitboxes at launch didn't quite match his animations so **** would miss when it looked like it hit. Marth and Lucina I've heard still apparently have minor hitbox issues. It wouldn't surprise me really if there's (still) hitboxes issues amongst the cast in general and not just Samus.

....in other news:
"Phantasy Star Online 2 getting PS4 release next year"

"No news of a Western release yet"
:glare:

"Sega reassures fans that a Western release is still coming"
Yeah ****ing right Sega. The game's NA release has been delayed for 2 ****ing years for no reason with no updates, I ain't buying yer empty promises of a release until you give me something substantial.

Avokha

A+B smash tech is my baby <3
NNID
Avokha00
3DS FC
4914-3109-5720
If you want, sure!
Ok! one moment plz, gotta get everything back on lol
GG. I figured my Villager was a better choice instead of ZSS, cause villager has better stage control set ups. I don't know what happened at the end of the Shulk and Villager match. Have I improved?
Well, one thing I can say for sure is that you are SUPER defensive, but I'm not too sure if the way you handle villager is 100% optimal. Consult with other villagers for advice. GGs tho, Every moment of those games was me trying to find chinks in that projectile armor of yours haha

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
So I like totally like am going to the like mall like totally to like go like get a like pac like man amiibo and like maybe bye like splat like toon unless like there is like another like game I like want like totally.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Gee, now I know I'm one of the folks that keeps law and order 'round here. I leave for only a few hours, and I come back to heated battles, Tharja booty, and Phoenix Wright references.

But don't go crazy when I'm not around, ohohohohoho. Get me involved!:smirk:
@ ~Skelly~ ~Skelly~ , I challenge you to a game of Smash Bros.!
I'm a little late, but I'm ready to take you on if you're able.

Matsushi

True Blood
Ayyyy, good games @ TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 ! Playing with items and beating up CPUs is always fun! Makes me reminisce the days when I first started playing Brawl with my sister. :3

Would anyone else like to play? Totally NOT trying to pass time~

And why, exactly, should I be amused? Bear in mind that if you don't give me an appropriate answer, I shall have to penalise you.

P-penalize me? Well, I.. urm..

Last edited:

Avokha

A+B smash tech is my baby <3
NNID
Avokha00
3DS FC
4914-3109-5720
Ayyyy, good games @ TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 ! Playing with items and beating up CPUs is always fun! Makes me reminisce the days when I first started playing Brawl with my sister. :3

Permit me to be your opponent! :smirk:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

And why, exactly, should I be amused? Bear in mind that if you don't give me an appropriate answer, I shall have to penalise you.
Moydow should be amused because...

@ Matsushi Matsushi using pixelated, messed-up gifs is proof that nobody is as good at using Ace Attorney gifs as you, Your Honor! That's why you should be amused - it proves your superiority! :D

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Good Games to you aswell. The memories of beating on CPUs is a beautifulthig, except the Ryu one...to many Hadokens and Shoryukens.

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
I'll be auditioning for the school play, Exit The Body, either tomorrow or Thursday. Thwew's only four male roles, so I ain't making it, but wish me luck anyway?

Top Bottom