• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
*deep heavy breathing*

Nah, I won't kill you.

But I will make you suffer...
Try your best.
I'm only joking
And to think I was going to start leaning towards Young Link from Hyrule Warriors next... Oh my...
And to think I was considering voting for Isaac next. Oh well :troll:.

View attachment 68737 Oy.

Y'all play nice, or I'm gonna come out this box.
*Applauses this post*

Last edited:

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
You obviously weren't here when @ NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy was here. He did the exact same thing: exploded our alert boxes by liking every single damn post. You got used to it after awhile and you missed it when he didn't do it.
Those days are past now. I am no longer the like-king... I'm just a lonely soul.
:104:

D

Deleted member

Extending my who-knows-how-long-at-this-point win streak against Captain Falcon players is such a wonderful feeling.

YOU MAY CALL ME THE FALCON SLAYER.

Soul.

Hey guys I came here because the other threads became boring as all hell.
Can you give me a hand?

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
So I played some J-Stars with a friend of mine today.

It's an alright fighting game, though I feel like I need to play it a lot more before I can pick at it any. Seems like a solid game and it's really good on the fanservice of things. I have a fun time playing with some of my favorite Jump characters like Bobobo, Ichigo, and the Jojos. I need to figure out the game better though and I'll play with other characters.

Playing the game for so long though just made us go and watch some Bobobo and the first part of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Though marathoning so much Jojo has started to affect my everyday life between the poses and dramatic wordplay. I really need to catch up since I'm still barely into Part 2.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Hey guys I came here because the other threads became boring as all hell.
Can you give me a hand?
You'd do well to not spread the boredom here, my friend. We've worked hard enough to contain it in the Smash 4 Social.

Did you infect the Zelda Social too? :secretkpop:

:231:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
It suddenly occurred to me the other day that, if my hair was about ten times longer and faded purple, I'd resemble Camilla.

How droll of me to suggest that any part of my modest form would resemble dear friend Camilla, but I just thought I'd share that with my fellow tacticians~

Top Bottom