• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Well that sucks. :( I hope you get to go to another local though. I don't think there are locals anywhere near where I live (and i don't even know where to look if there were)

I'd lose really early though. I don't know how to competitive. :p (Beyond anthers I guess. but i'm not too good at anthers either)

Last edited:

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Well that sucks. :( I hope you get to go to another local though. I don't think there are locals anywhere near where I live (and i don't even know where to look if there were)

I'd lose really early though. I don't know how to competitive. :p (Beyond anthers I guess. but i'm not too good at anthers either)
Eh, I only know of locals within like 5 miles of me. SoCal tends to have ones far from me, so I'm not looking at going anywhere so far.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Haaai, I'm doing good! Just a very unproductive and slow day for me, but not at all bad! I do hope your day's going well. c:

On another note

@ Wintropy Wintropy

We needs to pleeeeeeeei some Smashu~ :3
I'd love to, dear, but my brother borrowed the Wii U for the week.

i sorry plz undastand ;w;

I
i just
i don't even know man
I chuckled.

Good stuff~

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805

What are hitboxes? I never heard of them.
It's pretty character dependent. I started testing this on some other characters with using Mario walking. Mario, Luigi, Peach (turnips), Rosalina, Link, Toon Link, Mewtwo, Falco (his is kinda inconsistent on Mario)

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Ayyy, it's okaaaaay! Don't worry about it. ^^

Would anyone else like to play some matches with meeee~?
I can play at 1pm pacific. Don't mind what it is(except 1v3 team battles).

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
So out of curiosity I tried Marth's Shield Breaker and the results were... surprisingly inconsistent.

Last edited:

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
It's pretty character dependent. I started testing this on some other characters with using Mario walking. Mario, Luigi, Peach (turnips), Rosalina, Link, Toon Link, Mewtwo, Falco (his is kinda inconsistent on Mario)
Eh, in all honesty some things look like they're going to hit, but the Phantom hitbox still exists (no damage as far as I know.)

So out of curiosity I tried Marth's Shield Breaker and the results were... surprisingly inconsistent.
Probably would have worked every time if it were Roy. That base sweetspot.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Ryu in Smash is the result of Master Hand losing a bet with his brother, Crazy Hand.

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Played Robin in For Glory today.

I had the most triumphant comeback on a Sonic player. I think I've improved, if only slightly, just from that one fight.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
LMAO even the Falcon Punch and Warlock misses point blank.
CAN THIS RED WALKING TYRANT POSSIBLY BE STOPPED??? :4mario:

Probably would have worked every time if it were Roy. That base sweetspot.
Fully charged won't miss. But slight charge or no charge it still misses sometimes.

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
LMAO even the Falcon Punch and Warlock misses point blank.
CAN THIS RED WALKING TYRANT POSSIBLY BE STOPPED??? :4mario:

Fully charged won't miss. But slight charge or no charge it still misses sometimes.
Does Robin's Thunder hit at least?

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
I can play someone if they want. I'm bored. I am probably the only kid who read a Shakespeare book during the summer. Poor Macbeth.
Ayyy, it's okaaaaay! Don't worry about it. ^^

Would anyone else like to play some matches with meeee~?
I want a rematch after the way you kicked my ass on the 3Ds version. Wii U version this time though.

:link:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
What's causing these point blank misses anyway? Does Ryu's hurtbox move ahead of him?

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
What's causing these point blank misses anyway? Does Ryu's hurtbox move ahead of him?
After the Pit video I was testing some others with Mario. Just some clarification.
I don't know myself, but it's mostly a character dependent thing. Like, Link's arrows won't miss Ryu at point blank but not with Mario.
Does Robin's Thunder hit at least?
uhhhhhh...

Last edited:
Top Bottom