• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Have THEM come back? The RE fan in me would be ver

"CHRIS GIVES IT A SHOT!"
"JILL UNLOCKS THE DOOR TO VICTORY!"
"LEON PRUNES THE ROSTER!"
Pit wouldn't be impressed with any of them, except for fanasising over Jill and Claire, or wondering why Capcom has more characters than Namco and Sega.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Still can't figure out how to put images on here. Lassie, get help!

D

Deleted member

@ Matsushi Matsushi

We need to have another sparring marathon before I have to move back to campus for school AKA before Friday night if possible.

I don't wanna go back. :c

D

Deleted member

@ Koiba Koiba

I need to fight you as well since I had that urge that one time like a few days ago or something.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Jez, would you guys please just slow down. I can't keep with you even with Sanic speed!
Anyway, I found this, thought you might find it funny

And........GO!

Upperdash Arm never gets stuck in your shielding. Electroshock on the other hand...Pit confirmed better against a balloon than Pittoo is.
:4pit: confirmed to be better Pit :shades:

Matsushi

True Blood

And........GO!
Well Hikaru Midorikawa already sings soooooo~ :4marth::4marth::4marth:

BUT, I could soooo imagine him singing "A Whole New World" and asjhdkasdhkhd feelings :halfsheep:

Last edited:

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
Jez, would you guys please just slow down. I can't keep with you even with Sanic speed!

And........GO!

Any of the bad guys singing "Be Prepared" from the Lion King.

And Robin or Kamui singing "A Whole New World" from Aladdin with their waifu of choice.

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!

And........GO!
Obviously Harold singing Gaston.

Also,

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

And........GO!

It was always known to be.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I want to see and hear Ike sing Bare Necessities now, but like the Louis Armstrong cover. That or we could go The Overtones route and have Marth, Roy, Ike, male Robin, and er... other male Robin sing together. Robin singing Let It Go after what happens during Awakening would be ironically appropriate.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
AH HA! Got it finally! Its still weird though, I had no problems putting videos on here when i joined. Must have thought there was a weird, different way of putting images on here. Thanks for the help folks, and you're welcome for the nostalgia fix.

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
Now I'm thinking of Robin singing "I'll Make a Man Out of You" to his band of merry men. "Marth" is in the place of Mulan simply because it's Lucina trying to look like a man.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Now I'm thinking of Robin singing "I'll Make a Man Out of You" to his band of merry men. "Marth" is in the place of Mulan simply because it's Lucina trying to look like a man.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
If you consider Eliwood and Ninian as canon or even Eliwood and Lyn, A Whole New World becomes depressingly sad since Roy's mom... and what happens to both Ninian and Lyn, but more so Ninian. Ironically, Jaffar himself would also make it depressing if you consider Jaffar and Nino to be canon. ;_;

Cordelia and Severa singing Nobody Else But You would be cute. And... Cordelia and/or Catria singing I Won't Say (I'm In Love) has now become even more depressing when it's never going to happen for Cordie and Cat...

Meta651

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meta651
I can totally picture this lol, or just all the units from Awakening being trained by Robin.

So FINALLY I bought the PC parts that I needed to finish my first build so I finally acended to the master race!
Going from a notebook that struggled with the endgame of Half Life 2 or even the episode 2 to Skyrim saying that I need to play in Ultra High. I can't read the descriptions during the charge screens because my pc is so fast...so beautiful.

So now I'm just playing Valkyria Chronicles and Skyrim, I wanted to play them from a loooooong time.

Sorry for this random post but I needed to share my happiness.

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
I can totally picture this lol, or just all the units from Awakening being trained by Robin.

So FINALLY I bought the PC parts that I needed to finish my first build so I finally acended to the master race!
Going from a notebook that struggled with the endgame of Half Life 2 or even the episode 2 to Skyrim saying that I need to play in Ultra High. I can't read the descriptions during the charge screens because my pc is so fast...so beautiful.

So now I'm just playing Valkyria Chronicles and Skyrim, I wanted to play them from a loooooong time.

Sorry for this random post but I needed to share my happiness.
Welcome Brother. May Lord Gaben bless you.
I really need to upgrade though. I need memory and extra storage and more.

Top Bottom