• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Meta651

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meta651
@ Milo AKA Papa Milo AKA Papa
This reminds me of a doubles match that I had in a tourney with a friend. I was :4robinf:, he was :4falcon: and we were against a :4mario:and :4luigi:. It was a tough match and we were 1-1 against the other pair so I said to him "WE MUST WIN THIS", at the end of the match we were all last hit last stock so everyone was really nervous, besides there was a considerable crowd behind us.

So this is what happened: :4luigi: takes my partner second stock with a Shoryuken, I kill :4luigi: with a Fsmash, :4mario: kills me with a Usmash and then :4falcon: appears just to hit THE KNEE OF JUSTICE against Mario to end his life and take the set. The hype just exploded in that moment and thanks to that we reached semi finals just to get bodied by the ones who ended winning.

Last edited:

Neoleo21

Smash Apprentice
I'm sorry, but what happens?
Ninian if she is Eliwood's Wife dies due to illness (As per Binding Blade) but according to Blazing Sword, her body can't handle the current environment of Elibe and is set to die shortly unless she returns to her world with Nils. Nino and Jaffars ending essentially ends with them being hunted down and killed. It was happy while it lasted.

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
The only problem I have in school is making friends and talking to girls. This a blueprint of how much I don't understand how girls work.
This is how hard it is

He was probably from the Lonk boards :troll:.
Yo m8, y do u even need friendz?! Everyone know friendless=SW4G!

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
OK, I'll try. I haven't updated the 3DS version in ages and my Internet is iffy with the 3DS.
I added you, when you're finished updating let me know so I can open a room. If the connection is bad, we can just stop.

On an unrelated note, Nah liked one of my posts, and at the same time this popped up, and i cracked up

D

Deleted member

I added you, when you're finished updating let me know so I can open a room. If the connection is bad, we can just stop.
I'm sorry, but I have to bail out.
I think my 3DS just froze while trying to download the update.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
WE CAN PLAY AS ROBIN IN SUPER MARIO MAKER!!!

*looks up Nohr version*

Not bad.

Though my face is Brave atm by far.
Gamexplain is already showing off the amoibos. They haven't shown Pit or Robin yet...

Nohr version is so hype, except for Garon(I think that's his name.
These are cool! I made a Dark Link palette by the way:
View attachment 69010
If anyone wants, I can actually do the other palettes as well, I saved a XCF file with all the parts separated.
Now to wait for a Pit version...in 25 days

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
*goes and starts watching the video*

Personally, I am to go with Hoshido though I might choose the third DLC path if possible.

IS THEIR A YOUNG LINK PICTURE?!?!?!
I meant the song, but the middle version is the one I'm going to...after I play both sides first.
Hoshido has peace and harmony
Nohr had Camilla
Middle has Aqua*SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS*not dying I hope.

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
I meant the song, but the middle version is the one I'm going to...after I play both sides first.
Nohr had Camilla
Middle has Aqua*SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS*not dying I hope.
BRO ACTUALLY USE SPOILERS FOR THAT LMAO

(spoiler) text (/spoiler)

replace the () with []

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Nohr had Camilla
Oh, of course. I wonder what Hoshido's version is like. I going to try the middle first if possible, then Hoshido because I don't like the Nohr crew. Though I'll still try out Nohr version.

Speaking of aqua, I just found this version of her song and oh my Naga

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
BRO ACTUALLY USE SPOILERS FOR THAT LMAO

(spoiler) text (/spoiler)

replace the () with []
My phone acted up, so I just typed it in alot. The damage hs been done.
Oh, of course. I wonder what Hoshido's version is like. I going to try the middle first if possible, then Hoshido because I don't like the Nohr crew. Though I'll still try out Nohr version.

Speaking of aqua, I just found this version of her song and oh my Naga
I feel like it'll be peaceful but weird for a while in the American release.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
My phone acted up, so I just typed it in alot. The damage hs been done.

I feel like it'll be peaceful but weird for a while in the American release.
What damage? I all I am choosing to see is Aqua *spoiler*x5

What do you mean it will be peaceful but weird?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
What damage? I all I am choosing to see is Aqua *spoiler*x5

What do you mean it will be peaceful but weird?
The damage of *spoilers*x5...Sharknado spinoff to happen now.

It'll take a while to get used to the English dubeing on Aqua. So used to hearing her in Japanese. Usually I prefer the English dub because I speak only English, but her voice is just beautiful in japanese.

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Warning Received
The only problem I have in school is making friends and talking to girls. This a blueprint of how much I don't understand how girls work.
This is how hard it is
don't worry man they all dig link mains, even if they don't always show it you know what they're thinking of at night

-Content Removed-

Last edited by a moderator:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
The damage of *spoilers*x5...Sharknado spinoff to happen now.

It'll take a while to get used to the English dubeing on Aqua. So used to hearing her in Japanese. Usually I prefer the English dub because I speak only English, but her voice is just beautiful in japanese.
Sharkndao Boom confirmed!

I don't think i have heard Aqua's japans version in full. Does anyone have a like to it?
don't worry man they all dig link mains, even if they don't always show it you know what they're thinking of at night

*censor*
ARHG!!!!

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Sharkndao Boom confirmed!

I don't think i have heard Aqua's japans version in full. Does anyone have a like to it?

ARHG!!!!
Noone does.
Sharknado Boom: Fire and Ice
Omfg spoiler that **** gorl

rip my life.
I've already seen the cutscene for it.

Why did I watch it.

I hate myself.
We discussed the situation of spoilers already. Unless I forget, will forever stay that way until...forever...maybe.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Aw ;-;

& Knuckles
Super Lego Amazing Ultra Ultimate Talk is Cheap Kamehameha Booyakasha Cowabunga MEGA Mario and Sonic Bros Sharkndao Boom: Fire and Ice and Kid Icarus/Fire Emblem 3DS HD EXPAND DONG REALLY FEELING IT Edition....and Knuckles

Matsushi

True Blood
@ Matsushi Matsushi i am so sorry. I had to leave cause my Dad wanted me to sign up for a new school. I feel like an *** hole. I don't rage quit. I hate leaving period. Please for give me.
Don't worry about it at all, friend! There's really no need to apologize, after all, your education comes first~ :3

We can definitely play tomorrow or some other time you're available! <3

Top Bottom