• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Reportedly Waluigi, Ashley, and Tingle were spotted as unlockable sprites.

So it's not just restricted to Smash fighters + Splatoon + Toad.

Sky's the limit at this point.
If they're having Tingle, I hope that means it's his HW Adventure Mode sprite and everyone from Hyrule Warriors is getting a skin too. And by everyone, of course I mean Midna.

And probably only the actual Zelda characters, although I wouldn't mind a Lana skin that replaces the jump sound with "SOREEEE".

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Is there a cure for sudden thirst for Hoshidan ninjas?

Because Saizou is a ****ing badass.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Funny how Falco has purposely crashed his Arwing at least twice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LposXwNf4sY. Once in Assault and apparently once in the Farewell, Beloved Falco manga.
Not to mention how many times Fox and Falco just ditch their Arwings in the Subspace Emissary.
Reportedly Waluigi, Ashley, and Tingle were spotted as unlockable sprites.

So it's not just restricted to Smash fighters + Splatoon + Toad.

Sky's the limit at this point.
Inb4 they add Goku, just to (kind of) appease the fans who want him in Smash. Even though he's already basically in. :4lucario::troll:
"Ganon's going in for that sick double dunk!"

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Not to mention how many times Fox and Falco just ditch their Arwings in the Subspace Emissary.

Inb4 they add Goku, just to (kind of) appease the fans who want him in Smash. Even though he's already basically in. :4lucario::troll:

"Ganon's going in for that sick double dunk!"
Goku is nothing but a clone to :4lucario:and:4ryu:

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
Sooo...I found out my bro 3dsXL firmware 9.2 and also has the certain app that is required to install Homebrew on it. With that, I have the option to play region free games. In other words....it's possible for me to play Fire Emblem If with the current english fan translation patch on an American 3ds! (I think)

If I go through with this (and if my bro okay with it) I'd like to play one version early and play the other one once Fates is released. Which one though...which one....

Edit: Ike, Marth and Lucina are in this one guys.
That Wario Land fanfare...:bluejump:

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Pretty sure most people are asleep right now.

HmmmmT

Let's do a thing. The Kinsey Scale Test. Screencap your results if you want to share.

I guess so.

Hm sounds interesting

*looks at the website*

Oh..........
image.jpg

I don't know who I should feel about this

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Remind me why did that test have to be posted here anyway since I'm sure a lot of people wouldn't openly say those kinds of things.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Remind me why did that test have to be posted here anyway since I'm sure a lot of people wouldn't openly say those kinds of things.
If you don't want to do it, that's fine, but as usual you can't be getting upset about people wanting to discuss something you consider 'socially sensitive' as long as they're doing it in a mature fashion.

I really shouldn't have to say this every time something ruffles your feathers.

D

Deleted member

What test thing is where now?

I'm still half asleep and I looked at the last few pages and didn't see anything.

EDIT: AHA I found it never mind.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301

Well I'm in a same-sex relationship soooo make of that what you will, Kinsey~

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Except for the fact that Goku predates both of them. Ryu and Lucario are the clones yo, trying ta rip off the Kamehameha wave with their weakass Hadoken and Aura Sphere shenanigans!

Excellent! My work here is done!

You don't get it. My message shows how people think.
:4mewtwo:came before:4lucario:...CLONE
:4pit::4feroy:both are japanese and are awesome...somebody is a CLONE
:4lucina:talking:4marth:name and being his relative doesn't make him a clone, but :4myfriends:...CLONE

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
Lemme try this test out.

kinsey.png

Ehhh, I think it's wrong. I consider myself heterosexual despite not being big on romance. Plus personality tests don't even match my personality most of the time anyway.

Last edited:

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
I hope in 5mash, :4myfriends: uses Urvan, eruption is replaced by him throwing it, and counter becomes Wrath, and :4lucina: can use a lance and aether, as well as using that one thing she did in that one cutscene and her final smash becomes HER critical hit animation.
They can bring out their swords in their final smashes.

Anyway, here's mine.
My screen capping is being weird, so I'm non-sexual. Okay then.

Last edited:

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Sitting here wondering how you can fail a personality test...

LousyTactician

There's a red door and I want it painted pink
I don't think this survey is particularly good due to the large amount of negative wording. I'm guessing that's the reason a lot of people are getting 'Fs', because that's the result I got the first time. However, I took it again, reading each question very carefully, and here are my results.

I've always considered myself fairly straight, but eh, I am reading a manga series about effeminate, yet strangely manly men chucking large steel balls into the faces of other men.

So that seems about right.

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
So while I was VERY CAREFULLY searching for FE Fates Shinmei/Shenmei fanart I came across this gem!
@Matsushi

Speaking of which, why is there approximately ZERO fanart of Shinmei/Shenmei anywhere?

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
I tried the test, but stopped halfway because the questions were making me uneasy.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
So while I was VERY CAREFULLY searching for FE Fates Shinmei/Shenmei fanart I came across this gem!
@Matsushi

Speaking of which, why is there approximately ZERO fanart of Shinmei/Shenmei anywhere?
Being kept quiet before release would certainly hinder your chances of getting fanart. That and people simply don't care about her. At least people are taking screenshots of her.

I wonder what Aqua looks like as a Strategist considering that Shenmei's class.

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Apparently I'm non-sexual.

Lovely.
Yay I'm the same high five~ :happysheep:

And the reason for quoting you totally wasn't because I wanted to give you a high five~ :emptysheep:

Welp I'm gonna be away from my Wii U on Monday till School stats 'cause of vacation so whoever wants to do matches (@The Soulless One) we gotta do 'em this week~

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
So I found this guys.
Gonna wait for Special Edition if it ever comes out...

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Welp I'm gonna be away from my Wii U on Monday till School stats 'cause of vacation so whoever wants to do matches (@The Soulless One) we gotta do 'em this week~
I've got nothing better to today, so I can play you and anyone else who wants to.

In other news, WOOHOO! 100th post!

Top Bottom