• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
I come back from voluntary work and suddenly I'm in the Pun Social.

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978
Last edited:

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Huh... It's possible to make Cordelia even more beautiful by simple Photoshop... No, I'm not drooling. :p

Edit: Should point out I didn't make this.
A shame they can't change that unhealthy obsession with Chrom in Photoshop
How does Antonykun know Castle Siege is bad for Villager if he lacks the the Wii U necessary to get full practice on the stage?

=V

D

Deleted member

Does anyone (WINDOWS10BOYZ) use Microsoft's Ow the Edge?

:231:
I've remained faithful to

In other news I have the HNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

[collapse=This thing]
49734672_p0.jpg

[/collapse]

Separated into individual HNNNNNNNNNNNNGs for avatars.

http://imgur.com/yQhBs8s,3n3P39q,80pJ9CX,yBbTcSS,WVTyutP#0

Yes the dimensions are different between images (and pretty improvised in general) but it doesn't matter to me because they fit correctly for what I want them to look like with the site's avatar dimensions.

M S P A I N T B O Y Z

And I actually have 4 different versions of Nah's because the space she had in the original and thus what I had to work with was tighter than the other 4.

Special thanks to @LIQUID12A for his help with my original request, his images can be found here.

D

Deleted member

about two weeks or so @WaifuRaccoonBL was all like castle seige was good stage
and I was all like good at making villagers cry
*takes note*

Welp, I just found a shiny Slakoth out of nowhere... and I caught it.

I'm pretty excited right now~
Congrats! :D
I remember my first Shiny. I was training a Metagross in White and I found this Shiny Clefairy. I got so shocked that I had a mini panic attack! Thankfully, I caught it. :)

Mother lovers don't know about the greatest RPG ever made

R.S.T. got some bad taste in games bro.

Runner Up
I've been wanting to play those games some time...

Hey! What's up, Red?

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Welp, I just found a shiny Slakoth out of nowhere... and I caught it.

I'm pretty excited right now~
Congrats. Reminds me of when I got my first non event shiny. I was grinding for the Pokemon league on I think Route 22 in White when entirely by luck I ran into a female shiny Stoutland. I wasn't risking weakening it so I just kept throwing balls at it til I caught it. I still have it and now it's in my AS game, which reminds me, there is a shiny Ray wi-fi event going on right now for those in Austrailia, NZ, and NA. Europe might get later but who knows.

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Missing out on a puntastic conversation AND @redfeatherraven returning to us in graceful and dramatic fashion?

What a :4peach:y way to wake up in the morning!
Ok, guys, you can make all the puns you want to, but please, don't start Chromgratulating, Chromplaining and Google Chrom-ing, please.
:sadsheep:
I will Chromgratulate and Chromplain as much as I damn well please, thank you very much! :p

However I never Google Chrom-e, since I use Fire:4fox:.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Missing out on a puntastic conversation AND @redfeatherraven returning to us in graceful and dramatic fashion?

What a :4peach:y way to wake up in the morning!

I will Chromgratulate and Chromplain as much as I damn well please, thank you very much! :p

However I never Google Chrom-e, since I use Fire:4fox:.
Google Chrom-e is better than Fire:4fox:. That's all I use on my :4littlemac:laptop.

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
"Time to Make the Puns!" - Puns Social Thread -
Damn it! Puns are taking control! Get away from here!

Last edited:

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
We're all dwelling in the :4darkpit: of puns.

Surely, we cannot :substitute: these genuine feelings that :4link: us together.

...I need a :4drmario:. I think I ate too much :4alph:edo spaghetti. Please don't tell my :4wiifit:, that I've been :4robinf: some calories. I don't feel too :4megaman:. I might need to hit the b:4myfriends:.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
We're all dwelling in the :4darkpit: of puns.

Surely, we cannot :substitute: these genuine feelings that :4link: us together.

...I need a :4drmario:. I think I ate too much :4alph:edo spaghetti. Please don't tell my :4wiifit:, that I've been :4robinf: some calories. I don't feel too :4megaman:. I might need to hit the b:4myfriends:.
I feel :4pit:for you. If I was a :4drmario:, I'd say go get some food from:4sonic:, then you'll not only feel :4megaman:,but you'd also have a 6:4pacman:. Go outside with your :4wiifit:and do some :4duckhunt:ing.

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Well looks like you guys are :4robinm: this thread with your puns. I guess you can't :substitute: this thread with any other. No matter what, it seems that we're all :4link:ed together. I'm not sure if I l:4myfriends: this idea.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Soon they all shall submit and become pun of us.

PUN OF US!

PUN OF US!

PUN OF US!
YES! Those who oppose us shall be beaten until they are :001:! They think our plans are :083:, but there :022: is plain for all to see! For they are the :079:s, wallowing about in the :089:! We shall wage :008: upon them! Our methods may seem :073: but this is the only way to secure victory and become :230:s of the internet! Now stand aside, or face our :062:!

......................................................................................................... :144:

Top Bottom