• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Harkening back to the Zelda Social raid, @ r_greening1 r_greening1 wanted me to post this again:

"Time to tip the scales!"
<nope>

edit: this is a page steal, too lol
edit 2: smh this was edited out again. for anyone interested, it was a picture of a really fat female robin

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Fire Emblem - Seisen no Keifu001.png

Finn's in a bit of a tricky situation here... looks like a lot of scale-tipping is going to be needed. (that's 14 cavaliers and armour knights going after him)

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Candy was not involved in the making of these puns...

...yet.
Allow me to take my leave then.

*Jumps out window*

Never really understood the Internet's fascination with images like that...I mean seriously, what appeal does that even have?
I think it has to do with people thinking 'large' meant 'beautiful' a while back...?

Two hundred years or so.

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Harkening back to the Zelda Social raid, @ r_greening1 r_greening1 wanted me to post this again:

"Time to tip the scales!"
<nope>

edit: this is a page steal, too lol
Aw. You took it down. I was going to make a couple of jokes:(.

Aw what the heck, I'll post 'em anyways:

"Time to eat the scales!"

And...

It's FE:A's super secret ending but only if you have Gaius as your S support and you only gave FemRobin Gaius' Confections for healing.

Last edited:

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
of course I can, I can escape from the city.
NO. DON'T MENTION SONIC HERE. THEY'LL BE BACK! THEY WILL! AND I STILL HAVEN'T RECOVERED FROM LAST TIME! NO! NO! NO! NO! NOOOOOO!!!

Last edited:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581

I'm gonna get a lot of use out of this image.

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Because f*** societies standards of beauty, that's why.

:happysheep:
Well I could go on about how I couldn't give 2 ****s about society's standards, but if you support the idea of being overweight as "beautiful" you go ahead and support it. That doesn't mean I won't be telling you how unhealthy such a lifestyle is if it is by one's choice. If you were born with that body, then do your best to keep it as healthy as possible.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93

Amiibos compatible with Super Mario Maker.

Robin's included.

Super Tactician Bros. go go go.

No Super Falco Bros. or Super Ganon Bros. though

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035

Amiibos compatible with Super Mario Maker.

Robin's included.

Super Tactician Bros. go go go.

No Super Falco Bros. or Super Ganon Bros. though
I'm surprised the Splatoon amiibos aren't being used.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Well I could go on about how I couldn't give 2 ****s about society's standards, but if you support the idea of being overweight as "beautiful" you go ahead and support it. That doesn't mean I won't be telling you how unhealthy such a lifestyle is if it is by one's choice. If you were born with that body, then do your best to keep it as healthy as possible.
I can understand being worried about the health risks, but there are plenty of studies out there showing that being overweight isn't as bad for your health as we've been lead to believe. Obesity on the other hand is of course a big problem, especially in the US, but there is a distinction between the two. I'm not saying that people shouldn't try to be healthy, but what that means can differ significantly from person to person. Because everyone's bodies are built differently, so to speak.

Just some food for thought.

Also can we do away with the sarcastic quotes around beautiful? Please and thank you.:)

Top Bottom