• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Smokeeeeeeey, you hath returned!
That's cause he got Ban by da Links over in the Link Thread, I think. They not very happy about him. You should probable consider not going back for a while @ smokebomb12 smokebomb12

Serious.

YAS GORL. I never understood why Link and Mars never had any pants. Is it a defense mechanism or something?
Cause they're so hot, if they wore pants, they would burn up :cool:

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
I see some brown shorts under... Sorry Link, you're not qualified (in this variant of that design). :(
Oh yeah, w-well maybe they're just boxers?
YAS GORL. I never understood why Link and Mars never had any pants. Is it a defense mechanism or something?
Mobility. Pants can be too confining.

Talk about a near perfect spread of user variants!

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Gee. All this pantlessness made me realize that I'm typing this without any pants on...

I'm wearing shorts!:colorful:

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
That's cause he got Ban by da Links over in the Link Thread, I think. They not very happy about him. You should probable consider not going back for a while @ smokebomb12 smokebomb12

Serious.

Cause they're so hot, if they wore pants, they would burn up :cool:
They're mad cause I got a Moderator de-moded. I only go there to get more Link information.

Gee. All this pantlessness made me realize that I'm typing this without any pants on...

I'm wearing shorts!:colorful:
I am in my underwear at the moment.
Oh yeah, w-well maybe they're just boxers?

Mobility. Pants can be too confining.

Talk about a near perfect spread of user variants!
So thats why Sonic wears no clothes.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Huh... It's possible to make Cordelia even more beautiful by simple Photoshop... No, I'm not drooling. :p

Edit: Should point out I didn't make this.

Last edited:
NNID
evenet2013
3DS FC
1005-8775-7263
PeoplesChamp DID PeoplesChamp HE
PeoplesChamp JUST PeoplesChamp WALK PeoplesChamp UP PeoplesChamp SLOWLY PeoplesChamp AND PeoplesChamp TIP PeoplesChamp THE PeoplesChamp SCALES PeoplesChamp

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Over this time in Smash I've been playing WiiFit, one thing that I strongly dislike is her kill power. I like characters with strong power and many Kill options. I played WiiFit continuously, but I tried out Robin. They felt very similar to me but with one difference. Robin trades mobility for Kill Power, something I easily take. All my life I've been playing sluggish slow characters. I used Zelda for all the other games and now it just feels normal to play a slow character. I like characters that feel powerful. Something about Robin just feels so right. I never cared for mobility ever, but then there's that other part of me that says I should pick Zelda over Robin. Zelda is more underrepresented and needs more meta advancements. Robin just feels more natural to me. I really don't know and constantly try to find the one final main but idk why but this is the one game that gives me a struggle. It literally makes me question my sanity.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Over this time in Smash I've been playing WiiFit, one thing that I strongly dislike is her kill power. I like characters with strong power and many Kill options. I played WiiFit continuously, but I tried out Robin. They felt very similar to me but with one difference. Robin trades mobility for Kill Power, something I easily take. All my life I've been playing sluggish slow characters. I used Zelda for all the other games and now it just feels normal to play a slow character. I like characters that feel powerful. Something about Robin just feels so right. I never cared for mobility ever, but then there's that other part of me that says I should pick Zelda over Robin. Zelda is more underrepresented and needs more meta advancements. Robin just feels more natural to me. I really don't know and constantly try to find the one final main but idk why but this is the one game that gives me a struggle. It literally makes me question my sanity.
Macchi switched mains again? Drink up

Do what you think it's best gorl~

You can always secondary :4zelda::4wiifit: too

smokebomb12

NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
I can't even describe how happy I am after reading this. I main Link throughout my entire times playing Smash. Link just feels so natural to me. The kill power, the projectiles and the decent mobility just feels at home. But Zero suit Samus is a better character, she is fast, has great mobility and has a decent spacing game. But her neutral is what drives me insane. Link and ZSS are pulling my arms and I just don't know who to choose.

I would go with Robin. What ever feels natural is what you should choose.

D

Deleted member

The Link boards have had Lawz and Fox is Openly Deceptive as their mods for a long time now, so it would've had to be a mod with different jurisdiction.

?

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581

Sometimes I love Miiverse. This is one of those times.

Soul.

I love Miiverse too, it's just, y'know, "Miiverse After Dark" that drives me insane.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
lets enjoy macchi being a robin main while it lasts

smokebomb12

NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
The Link boards have had Lawz and Fox is Openly Deceptive as their mods for a long time now, so it would've had to be a mod with different jurisdiction.

?
Princess Belessar the VI

@ Antonykun Antonykun I asked a mod if I should watch a certain anime. Instead of simply saying yes or no, he said I am not smart enough and will only make me dumber. We were on high alert at the time, and a admin saw the post and de moded her. Ever since they blame me for getting her de moded. If I did, then I don't regret doing it. She took her responsibility for granted and would infract new comers. Its not my fault really. and if it is, then oh well.

BUT WHO CARES. What is Villagers, worst stage? I think its Castle siege.

Last edited:

smokebomb12

NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Villagers
Antonykun's Trigger said:
Castle siege.

Castle Seige is the devil for villager
the uneven flooring on the first phase makes it impossible for villager to sling shot should she be in the right side
the second stage is evil in carnate. huge stage for fast characters to run a way from statues that block slingshots and lloyds walk offs that villager can't abuse
the third stage is final destination which is already a less than likable stage for villager and add bs tilting aka whoops you can't zone cuz the stage is too high have fun getting exposed by fast characters :D
Anywho's wow thats a hilarious way to unintentionally demod a guy

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
Top Bottom