• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Just got some proper games in with buffed :4marth: for the first time since the patch, and damn it feels good.
Just watch, by patch 2.0.XX we'll have Brawl Marth back, and all will be right with the world again. :p
On that note, I might be able to play a few games later tonight, if anyone will be around. I'll post here again if/when I'm available. (Might also see how I do with Chrom Mii Sword Fighter, since I've been practicing with him a bit lately too)
Okay, I can play a few now, if anyone is around?

Weeman

Smash Crusader
Hong cannot be banished to the Shadow Realm.

Hong is the Shadow Realm manifest.

When @ Weeman Weeman
is banished to the Shadow Realm, he is absorbed into me and banished into my being until he is released. My skin, my soul, my strength, is the seal that banishes evil from this world. I contain it within me, unshaken.

It may be hard to live on, knowing this reality, but live you will. Live for me, in health and happiness, so my sacrifice is not in vain.
When @ Weeman Weeman
is banished to the Shadow Realm, he is absorbed into me and banished into my being until he is released.
When @ Weeman Weeman
is banished to the Shadow Realm, he is absorbed into me
Weeman Weeman IS ABSORBED INTO ME
OOOOHHHHH YEAAHHH

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
That is amazing, I love Jojo crossovers.
What I find odd about that is when there's a MLP x anything crossover, the reactions I've seen were basically this.

When there's a JoJo x anything crossover, the reactions on the other hand...

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
What I find odd about that is when there's a MLP x anything crossover, the reactions I've seen were basically this.

When there's a JoJo x anything crossover, the reactions on the other hand...
I feel the same way. I love Jojo, it's just so amazing. The bottom gif is also my reaction when I see Jojo crossovers, and Touhou crossovers, and Jojo X Touhou crossovers.

NNID
evenet2013
3DS FC
1005-8775-7263
What are :4greninja:'s alts supposed to be? Pokemon palettes? I don't see any of them relating to other pokemon except maybe Gengar, :4mewtwo:, and shiny :4greninja:.

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
I feel the same way. I love Jojo, it's just so amazing. The bottom gif is also my reaction when I see Jojo crossovers, and Touhou crossovers, and Jojo X Touhou crossovers.
I love the JoJo crossovers too! Take this JoJo x Spongebob for example.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
*One training session with King Kai in Otherworld later*

I'm back from the dead after @ NonSpecificPileOfAshes NonSpecificPileOfAshes killed me! And now I have ascended to the next level of post liker!

I have become.......... A SUPER LIKER!!!!
OOOOHHHHH YEAAHHH

I am learning FAR too much about you two....
I feel this within my very soul, and it makes me sad that this is the case. :c
NO!
All Young Link's are adorable.
"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?"
What are :4greninja:'s alts supposed to be? Pokemon palettes? I don't see any of them relating to other pokemon except maybe Gengar, :4mewtwo:, and shiny :4greninja:.
I think most of them are random. The green one might be based off of :186:, but that's just guessing from my part.

Also there is no shiny Greninja palette. This is his shiny.

Oh and belated Birthday wishes to @ The Merc The Merc !

Hong

The Strongest
I once read a book with Godzilla in it and it had this exact picture in it.

I never imagined I'd see this exact picture again, let alone on this site of all places. Talk about a trip down nostalgia/memory lane.
Of course I would have this picture.

After all, it is I, the consort to Godzilla.

I have many pictures of my husband from all our years together. Such happy memories *wipes tear away*

I'm glad you have been touched by the legacy of my husband, and you would remember him all these years later.

Top Bottom