• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Koei-Tecmo revealed today a sneak-preview trailer for their next big project, SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN/ATTACK ON TITAN!

As long as they make the game as brutal as the show/manga in difficulty, I'll have another reason to get a PS3.

:colorful:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Just got some proper games in with buffed :4marth: for the first time since the patch, and damn it feels good.
Just watch, by patch 2.0.XX we'll have Brawl Marth back, and all will be right with the world again. :p
On that note, I might be able to play a few games later tonight, if anyone will be around. I'll post here again if/when I'm available. (Might also see how I do with Chrom Mii Sword Fighter, since I've been practicing with him a bit lately too)

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
Props to @ Moydow Moydow for again sporting retro Fire Emblem art for an avatar with such class and tact. He is the welcome in the order of Fire Emblem Elders, to illuminate the commoner plebeian with knowledge of the golden era. The legacy shall be preserved with his blood.
Hey Titania, is there anymore spicy meat?
You ate it all, didn't you?
Nyoro~n
You are a funny person.

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
DIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Uh..*AHEM* You saw nothing. You heard nothing. You won't mention this to anyone at all. I'm looking at you, yes you.
The one behind the computer screen.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Hi Robins, I have a question. Elthunder and Arcthunder's ending lag was reduced by 10 frames in the newest patch, correct? Does this mean that it's now possible to do something such as Arcthunder to Nosferatu or a smash attack?

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
PC IS MASTER RACE
Pee-Cee is fer nubs! Con-soul gammers 4 lyfe! :cool: :starman: :cool: :starman: :cool: :starman: :cool:
DIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Uh..*AHEM* You saw nothing. You heard nothing. You won't mention this to anyone at all. I'm looking at you, yes you.
The one behind the computer screen.
HA! Jokes on you! I'm on mobile! :troll:

Oh sweet, @ Hong Hong has returned from the Shadow Realm!

Hong

The Strongest
Oh sweet, @ Hong Hong has returned from the Shadow Realm!
Hong cannot be banished to the Shadow Realm.

Hong is the Shadow Realm manifest.

When @Weeman
is banished to the Shadow Realm, he is absorbed into me and banished into my being until he is released. My skin, my soul, my strength, is the seal that banishes evil from this world. I contain it within me, unshaken.

It may be hard to live on, knowing this reality, but live you will. Live for me, in health and happiness, so my sacrifice is not in vain.

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
Thank you~ ;u;
I love how she looked in this picture, probably the tongue and glancing ;q
That Kagerou image looks familiar, do you have a link to the source?
Hi Robins, I have a question. Elthunder and Arcthunder's ending lag was reduced by 10 frames in the newest patch, correct? Does this mean that it's now possible to do something such as Arcthunder to Nosferatu or a smash attack?
Now it's very easy to do arc thunder into nosferatu but I'm not sure about smash attacks.

Nah

Smash Champion
Nosferatu, Fsmash, and Dsmash are easy to do off of a point-blank Arcthunder now.

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
Moydow's avatar is... Catria, right?

Speaking of playing Marth, I must laugh at my terrible Mario skills. Decided to practice with him a bit on Roll Glory, and came up against a pretty good Marth. (Someone who actually doesn't roll spam and knows how to use his whole arsenal?! The world is ending!) I got beat quite fairly first game, he zoned the heck out of me. Second game, I got lol-2-stocked. So, now it's Shulk time! I beat his keister quite handily that time. :3 Marth ain't back to Brawl yet, and when he does, Shulk will still be here to out-space him. But man, will it be close then...

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Wandered around the house the other day singing, "Reach out and touch faith!" to myself. Stepfather says to me, "You a Depeche Mode fan?"

I had to explain that it's actually a Celldweller remix with another song of an entirely different genre. Bit of a weird conversation, that.

In hindsight, it may have been easier to just say "yes"~

EDIT: My grandfather literally just asked me what the song is and said it's good.

Next time I'll just say "it's Depeche Mode okay?"

Last edited:

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
Thanks, I love Kagerou, or just wolf characters in general I suppose. There is a lot of cute Kagerou art, although I suppose you could say that for any Touhou.

Also, I did some testing to double check and you can combo arc thunder into almost any grounded move. Sometimes I can get arcfire, but sometimes I can't. After some more testing I seem to not be able to get arc fire at close range.

Last edited:
Top Bottom