• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Oh yeah and good luck with the amorous shindiggery, @Raziek-ek-ek-ek~

Remember to be a gentleman and hold doors open for her and **** or I'll find you and burn all your good shirts~

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
I love you Team Four Star.

These are all kinds of sexy. Seriously Nintendo, I would instantly buy these (at a fair price) over more Mii fighter costumes!

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
@ Devil May Plop Devil May Plop
I think I haven't welcomed you yet, soo...
Welcome, dear.:cheep:

Oh, hey.
Reminds me it's been some time since I last made a Robin wallpaper. I should do another soon.

If the newer people to the thread want, I might even post all Robin wallpapers I made till now.

Either way, I'm happy you like it enough to keep in your wallpaper rotation, dear.:cheep:

Since everyone was doing it, here's my desktop.

Admittedly, there's not a lot to look at there.

Tacticulbacon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tacticulbacon
Lucario is pretty average in Pokémon as well. His mega form, however, is banned in the Smogon ruleset, along with :4greninja:.
Bruh.

Lucario is super dangerous because he could either be a physical or special set, and if you predict wrong and send out the wrong wall to deal with it he can easily 2HKO it. Plus, he has the moveset for near perfect coverage. Slap on swords dance and extreme speed, and Lucario is a very powerful late game sweeper.

Lucario does not need his mega evolution to be great.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
@ Devil May Plop Devil May Plop
I think I haven't welcomed you yet, soo...
Welcome, dear.:cheep:

Oh, hey.
Reminds me it's been some time since I last made a Robin wallpaper. I should do another soon.

If the newer people to the thread want, I might even post all Robin wallpapers I made till now.

Either way, I'm happy you like it enough to keep in your wallpaper rotation, dear.:cheep:

Since everyone was doing it, here's my desktop.

Admittedly, there's not a lot to look at there.
I'd like to see some Kamui ones as well. And maybe one with both.

D

Deleted member

@ Matsushi Matsushi

I'll be back in 10~ minutes I have to go pick up my sister from a friend's house.

BRB.

EDIT: NVM she's getting dropped off I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nah

Smash Champion
Nah said:
And I will post my pretty desktop wallpaper later when I'm not on my phone
Home now so:

I'd like to see them. The one you made that Chapter Serf posted looked really good.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I'm unfortunately temporarily separated from my Wii U, and I prefer not to fight online on the 3DS.

I know that a lot of the posts on the Miiverse stage are trash, but then again, you can come across some amazing pieces of art

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
ohmigoshohmigoshohmigosh
I officially have received 1,000 more likes than my total of posts!
And I couldn't have done it without my great tacticians/sassticians.

Thank You, Thank You!

Last edited:
Top Bottom