• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Sigh...

More LiS spoilers.

Freaking Jefferson even gave it away in episode 1. Have you listened to his class again?
spoilers taking over this thread again slowly
at least it isn't FE this time?
Does he really? I've heard another friend say that, but I haven't looked back on it yet. What exactly does he imply?

Does he really? I've heard another friend say that, but I haven't looked back on it yet. What exactly does he imply?
Just watch the scene in the beginning when he's lecturing!!!!!!

Last edited:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
ohmigoshohmigoshohmigosh
I officially have received 1,000 more likes than my total of posts!
And I couldn't have done it without my great tacticians/sassticians.

Thank You, Thank You!
fkkl6yz9jkepimjgyuay.gif

We're happy to help c:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
So I've been in a habit of collecting video game posters for my room, both either official or fan-made, and there's something that I need to ask you people. This poster of Super Metroid for my room...

Or this poster?

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
You are way better than me, I don't know why I talked about experience (and I also wrote wrong).
Oh, okay~

Well, you don't know that for sure. You could be way better than me, you just haven't tried to fight me yet. I'm just trying to learn, same as everybody else, y'know?

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
It's genius.

From memory:

"I could put you in a dark corner and frame you in a moment of desperation. But wouldn't that be too simple? Too.. Obvious?"

Freaking Jefferson.

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
It's genius.

From memory:

"I could put you in a dark corner and frame you in a moment of desperation. But wouldn't that be too simple? Too.. Obvious?"

Freaking Jefferson.
I just
i watched and i just
"Anyone of you could be that to me"
>sudden realization that Victoria and Kate are also in his class
JEFFERSON NO WHY
I LIKED YOU
I THINK THAT WAS THE WHOLE POINT
TO GET YOU TO LIKE HIM
AND IT WORKED
NO WHY FJDAKSF
DSAF
DSA
I'm okay now
</3

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
So I've been in a habit of collecting video game posters for my room, both either official or fan-made, and there's something that I need to ask you people. This poster of Super Metroid for my room...

Or this poster?
I'm really digging the second one!

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Will do then.:cheep:

You can find them all here.

I believe I may have added one or two wallpapers I haven't shared here before.
Yay!

You should also do some that's a Kamui/Robin ship. Of both Genders: Fem!Robin with Male!Kamui and Male!Robin with Fem!Kamui.

I'm sad that you apparently can't Support the Amiibo units, not even with the Avatar. I would have loved to S-Support Robin with Fem Kamui.

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
My desktop background is just a slideshow of some video game wallpapers, mostly Touhou.

Or this poster?
I'd say the bottom one but that's just because I like the art style better. Pick whichever one you think would look better in your room.

I really feel like I'm not that good at smash. I've been playing Robin since release but I'm not very consistent. I guess I just need to practice more.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I really feel like I'm not that good at smash. I've been playing Robin since release but I'm not very consistent. I guess I just need to practice more.
I know what you mean, some days I feel like I'm playing really well, but some days I play almost like I've never played the game before. It happens to me a lot, and it's the worst thing that can happen to my confidence. :/ Just need more practice, I guess.

Top Bottom