• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
That tier list is about as well worst as the EventHubs tier list.

Almost worst considering both are best off of popularity contest picks

Matsushi

True Blood
@ Matsushi Matsushi if you're still around I'll be available to play in around 45 minutes.

I'll be splitting between :4mario: and :4link: if that's alright.
Oh damn, I was getting ready to head to bed in a few minutes actually. (goddamn timezones) :halfsheep:

We can do tomorrow if you're free! :3

And that's totally fine! I'll mostly be :4marth::4robinm::4wiifitm: throughout. :3

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
I hate most of this weaboo-ish stuff but Ace Attorney is great. Everyone already got internet law degrees during the zimmerman trial so it shouldn't be hard to segway into AA.

Incidentally, Reddit is terrible. Only way to survive there is to sort comments by controversy, or just head to the Reddit ****** Repository.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh damn, I was getting ready to head to bed in a few minutes actually. (goddamn timezones) :halfsheep:

We can do tomorrow if you're free! :3

And that's totally fine! I'll mostly be :4marth::4robinm::4wiifitm: throughout. :3
I'll be here all day tomorrow, just let me know.~

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
I hate most of this weaboo-ish stuff but Ace Attorney is great. Everyone already got internet law degrees during the zimmerman trial so it shouldn't be hard to segway into AA.

Incidentally, Reddit is terrible. Only way to survive there is to sort comments by controversy, or just head to the Reddit ****** Repository.
Better yet, don't even visit Reddit. I rank Reddit only slightly above 4chan. If it wasn't for the fact that I can get some good FFXIV info from there, I wouldn't even bother with Reddit.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Haven't played it but it's basically the same so yeah.
Platinum made Diamond/Pearl a lot better imo. They reordered the gym leaders to make more sense, the plot got changed up a bit, had the awesome Distortion World, and had more post game content. Though it is still roughly the same game as Diamond and Pearl so I'd understand if didn't want to play through it again, but I would advise you try it out if you can.

Neoleo21

Smash Apprentice
On the topic of pokemon my favorite gen is still 5 despite the fact I love gen 6 multiplayer. Since I had both black 2 and white 2 I do hard mode playthroughs quite a bit and it's always fun. Pokestar studios is my favorite side activity in any pokemon game and it's my favorite soundtrack as well along with the awesome legendaries and tons of new pokemon at the time. The United States motif is surprisingly done well too.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Platinum made Diamond/Pearl a lot better imo. They reordered the gym leaders to make more sense, the plot got changed up a bit, had the awesome Distortion World, and had more post game content. Though it is still roughly the same game as Diamond and Pearl so I'd understand if didn't want to play through it again, but I would advise you try it out if you can.
Don't forget certain gym leaders and Elite 4 members not having pokes of their specialized type. Looking at you Candice, Volker and Flint. Aaron gets a pass.

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382

Where the hell did you come from?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
View attachment 65834
slow down Catria, it's only chapter 5
what am I going to do with you for the next 20 if you've already capped half your stats
and it still isn't going to get you Marth
Three chapters and an ambush by about 10 high-levelled Heroes later:
Fire Emblem - Monshou no Nazo002.png

This is actually bad, because now if I use her at any point in the next 10 chapters, I'm just wasting EXP :p

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Anybody want to play? :3

I'm pretty tired, so don't expect top-tier play, just casual fun~

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
What, I don't like it. The starters are dumb, the pokemon are dumb and the player characters look stupid. U mad?

At least someone understands.

Soul.

This was my gem:
Makes me a dumb nostalgia fan, lol. Such memories ._.

Gen 5 had good music too but Gen ****ing 4....

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Last edited:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
@ Dumbfire Dumbfire , I'll stick you on muh friend list~

I'm just gonna hop between different characters for kicks and giggles, I just need something to occupy myself. :3

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
@ Raziek Raziek , @Arc_Thunder, @r_greening1, @Space Stranger, @SpiralGalaxies, @Ultimastrike, @ The Merc The Merc , @BindingShield, @Benishigure, @RadiantTactician, @The Soulless One, @KenboCalrissian, @Elezir, @☆Jazz♀, @Koiba, @LIQUID12A @Coolpool2, @Koiba, @ Champ Gold Champ Gold , @ smokebomb12 smokebomb12

Next XCOM Stream will be Tomorrow at about 7:00 PM Eastern. Now that SGDQ is over, I hope to try and do this more regularly.
Likely won't be here for it.

Ya boi's got a date tomorrow night. Seeing 'Vacation' in theaters, followed by dinner at

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
What, I don't like it. The starters are dumb, the pokemon are dumb and the player characters look stupid. U mad?

If that's your opinion then fine, it's your opinion and I respect that, but I'm of the opinion that your opinion is ********.
Edit* Really? That's considered an actual swear on SB? *The More You Know*

Empoleon, Infernape, and Torterra are all really cool in my opinion. But more importantly they're all objectively well designed. Not liking there designs from a personal standpoint is fine, but they are far from bad designs in general.

I don't know which Pokémon you were using, but Gen 4 had some killer stuff! Besides the starters, there was Magnezone, Froslass, Weavile, the Garchomp line, Bastiodon, Roserade, Mismagius, Lopunny, Lucario, Glaceon, Giratina, and Shaymin to name a few. All of these Pokémon are quite well designed from an objective standpoint. Gen 4 just has the same problem that every other generation has, that there will always be bad and stupid ideas for Pokémon mixed in with the good ones. But I think this list proves that Gen 4's Pokémon aren't all "dumb" by any stretch of the imagination.

I don't even really know how to respond to this one. They look exactly like you would expect a trainer in the Pokémon universe to look like. If you don't like there designs that's fine but they aren't "stupid" designs, it's not like they look like something pulled of a 14 year olds Deviantart page. They're perfectly acceptable additions to the Pokémon series main character lineup.

So again, it's your opinion, and you have every right to it, I just have a very different opinion. Also I'm a very passionate man when it comes to Pokémon, so that's why this post got a bit long-winded.

Last edited:
Top Bottom