• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
1.) Robin (I believe Robin is the most ideal choice for a Fire Emblem newcomer)

2.) Tiki (She has enough merit to be a Fire Emblem representative, and having a Manakete on the roster could be cool, though a bit tricky to implement)

3.) Micaiah (I supported her back when her game was still the latest in the series, and a pure magic user would be a welcome addition to the roster of Fire Emblem characters)

4.) Anna (She's another sword user, which I'm not find of, but she does have some unique capabilities and would be decent choice for the roster)

5.) Lucina (She has similar issues to Chrom, but she has a little more to work with and would stand out more among the other Fire Emblem characters)

Anything-but-this.) Chrom (I just fail to see the appeal in Chrom. He would offer practically nothing as a new character, is incredibly similar in ever way to the other Fire Emblem characters on the roster, and would poorly represent a franchise that is already poorly represented in Smash. Sorry, but I just don't like the idea of him being in Smash.)

Hokori

Great King of Evil
At this point, I'm in favor of a general FE support thread. For the most part, you can find the same people across the FE support groups since most people are supporting the same characters. A lot of discussion could take place in the Light Room's Fire Emblem Discussion, but I feel as though that's avoided since a lot of people don't frequent that forum/don't wish to interrupt their draft/playthrough discussions. As for the Fire Emblem discussion thread found in this forum, there's a certain rule that hinders general FE discussion unless it relates to SSB4 which leads to this support thread becoming the hub for general discussion (could be a misinterpretation on my part though).

So to sum it up, a merger between the Robin, Anna, Lucina, Tiki (and any other FE support groups lost in the void) would be fine. The one for Chrom can remain on its own to avoid Non-Chrom vs Chrom supporter wars within the thread. Basically, everything (almost) goes into one General Fire Emblem Support thread here in the SSB4 forum, and that could very well be the Fire Emblem discussion thread that's already present, just with a little tweaking (since it's focus from what I've gathered is more so about predictions, roster discussion more so than just supporting/showing love to the FE characters you like). That way, we can just focus on one thread that has all the FE support activities.

This is simply an idea, doesn't have to happen (no flame is necessary :c).

Last edited:

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
1.) Robin (I believe Robin is the most ideal choice for a Fire Emblem newcomer)

2.) Tiki (She has enough merit to be a Fire Emblem representative, and having a Manakete on the roster could be cool, though a bit tricky to implement)

3.) Micaiah (I supported her back when her game was still the latest in the series, and a pure magic user would be a welcome addition to the roster of Fire Emblem characters)

4.) Anna (She's another sword user, which I'm not find of, but she does have some unique capabilities and would be decent choice for the roster)

5.) Lucina (She has similar issues to Chrom, but she has a little more to work with and would stand out more among the other Fire Emblem characters)

Anything-but-this.) Chrom (I just fail to see the appeal in Chrom. He would offer practically nothing as a new character, is incredibly similar in ever way to the other Fire Emblem characters on the roster, and would poorly represent a franchise that is already poorly represented in Smash. Sorry, but I just don't like the idea of him being in Smash.)
I don't necessarily agree about Marth and Ike representing the series poorly considering how different they are from each other, acting as foils, as well as the fact they are the two most important characters in FE history. I do understand your concern about Chrom, though.

Thereallucario

Smash Journeyman
Can I talk about something here?

I like Robin fandom. The cool images, the silly images, even the romantic images. Yeah, okay, you want to insert yourself as Robin in a relationship with a video game character. Cool. That's fantastic. None of my business.

But somehow my jimmies are rustled whenever people draw Robin♀ body type 3 with enlarged knockers. Well, I suppose people will do that with any character, but it bothers me more when it's Robin. I hope Robin doesn't get the Zero Suit Samus treatment and they base it off the default Robin. >.>
Jez... I hope not. But think about it, its sakurai, why would he do that?

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
I don't necessarily agree about Marth and Ike representing the series poorly considering how different they are from each other, acting as foils, as well as the fact they are the two most important characters in FE history. I do understand your concern about Chrom, though.
Yes, that's true, and I would agree with you. I think Marth and Ike both being on the roster is fine, considering how important they are and how they play like polar opposites. But for a series with a large and diverse cast of characters and fighting styles, having two swordsmen with similar appearances (although Ike's Radiant Dawn design alleviates this issue to a degree) represent the entirety of the Fire Emblem series seems a little unsatisfactory. There's a lot more to the series than similar looking swordsmen, and I think that should be represented in the roster. That is, of course, why I support Robin, a character who can represent almost all the missing aspects of Fire Emblem (magic, tactics, the use of multiple weapons, avatars, possibly supports, and aesthetic diversity) in Smash, all in a single character.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Can I talk about something here?

I like Robin fandom. The cool images, the silly images, even the romantic images. Yeah, okay, you want to insert yourself as Robin in a relationship with a video game character. Cool. That's fantastic. None of my business.

But somehow my jimmies are rustled whenever people draw Robin♀ body type 3 with enlarged knockers. Well, I suppose people will do that with any character, but it bothers me more when it's Robin. I hope Robin doesn't get the Zero Suit Samus treatment and they base it off the default Robin. >.>
It's bad enough that people think the reason us Metroid fans play the series is because of ZSS's sex appeal. I definitely wouldn't want that to happen to Robin. :urg:

But female Robin is pretty wholesome in her design, and she never attempts to get what she wants by good looks alone, so I wouldn't worry about that.

Well, while I agree that Chrom would be much more suited for being revealed before release, there is the possibility of him being a secret character if he's a semi-clone. And honestly, I think that's a very real possibility.
I think it depends on if Chrom is a high-priority or low-priority newcomer. It's much more likely that Chrom is a semi-clone if he was added late in development, but if the Sal leak had gotten its info from early development, I pretty much doubt that.

Deathlightning21

Smash Lord
NNID
Deathlightning21
3DS FC
1779-0225-2026
Yes, that's true, and I would agree with you. I think Marth and Ike both being on the roster is fine, considering how important they are and how they play like polar opposites. But for a series with a large and diverse cast of characters and fighting styles, having two swordsmen with similar appearances (although Ike's Radiant Dawn design alleviates this issue to a degree) represent the entirety of the Fire Emblem series seems a little unsatisfactory. There's a lot more to the series than similar looking swordsmen, and I think that should be represented in the roster. That is, of course, why I support Robin, a character who can represent almost all the missing aspects of Fire Emblem (magic, tactics, the use of multiple weapons, avatars, possibly supports, and aesthetic diversity) in Smash, all in a single character.
Well, sense Mister Sakurai is looking for Unique styles of gameplay for each Character I think Robin will be a great choice in Mister Sakurai's eyes...Unless he does that whole "Chrom/Lucina pair up" thing people have thought about.

IronFish

Smash Ace
What would Anna do as an Assist Trophy that would have so many people mention this?

I can't imagine her throwing weapons around. Not for free, of course.
Maybe the opposite of Munchlax and runs around and leave items everywhere, but in coin matches she takes coins or something.

Last edited:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Alone once again...It's DOUBLE POST TIME!!!!

What would be your reaction if moran got in instead of her father|Mother.
That would be rather questionable. I mean, Morgan is a rather unimportant character in Awakening. Though at the very least, he/she would still have the same great potential Robin has.

It'd still be weird, though.

Hong

The Strongest
Hey Hong, do your ****ing job for once and actually redirect everyone to the proper Fire Emblem discussion.

http://smashboards.com/threads/you-get-no-sympathy-in-a-fire-emblem-discussion.324264/
It should go without saying that the question is assuming Robin will be in everyone's top 5, and I want to know where Robin stands relative to the rest of the Fire Emblem characters. What is more is it is 100% okay if people want to talk about Robin's game within the thread dedicated to her. If people start to talk about Fire Emblem games that are not Awakening and it goes on for longer than a few posts, then yeah I'll ask them to take it to the proper thread.

Your posts that attempt unnecessary backseat modding, or your posts attacking other users however, are an actual problem. That said, if you want to contest this, you are free take it up with Forum Support, or report this post.
Jez... I hope not. But think about it, its sakurai, why would he do that?
With the ZSS model changes and the WFT on the plane POTD thing, it's hard to say whether or not he is innocent or deliberate. There are plenty of reasons why he could have been acting out of innocence up into this point.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Alright everyone, it's that time of month. The question I'll ask you all again:

Pick your top-five Fire Emblem characters for Smash Bros, barring Ike and Marth.

Mine are
1) Tiki
2) Anna
3) Morgan
4) Robin
5) Lucina

You did as best you could, but the limitations of Minecraft means it looks basically as good as your Robin♂ skin. So there isn't a whole lot better we can say, since the difference is a handful of pixels, you know?
A little late to the party but whatever:
1. Ephraim
2. Micaiah
3. Robin/Morgan
4. Hector
5. Nah

Ephraim - Lance Lords are best lords, imo. Ephraim is my favorite male lord and would be the first lance user in Smash.

Micaiah - First "true" magic user (In Smash Bros.) and my favorite female character before Nah came along. I would really like to see what her (probably) Light Magic moveset would look like.

Robin - Kind of obvious, has the most potential to get in out of my list, spellsword sets are cool and although it wouldn't be a 100% magic set, having some actual elemental magic in a set (yeah Zelda has Din's Fire, but she doesn't have anything else) is something I really want to see.

Hector - The blue-haired AXE lord, again he'd be the first formal axe user in Smash, something I'd really like to see.

Nah - I'd think it would be cool if they could find a way to make a Manakete set work, I chose Nah as opposed to Tiki for obvious reasons.

Do not want:

Oliver - The only character I really don't like in FE, he's annoying, greedy, and obsessed with the superficial (I hate his recruit conversation in RD), all things that I dislike.

Last edited by a moderator:

Narwalgod

Smash Journeyman
Quebec, The land no one ever speaks about.
A little late to the party but whatever:
1. Ephraim
2. Micaiah
3. Robin
4. Hector
5. Nah

Ephraim - Lance Lords are best lords, imo. Ephraim is my favorite male lord and would be the first lance user in Smash.

Micaiah - First "true" magic user and my favorite female character before Nah came along. I would really like to see what her (probably) Light Magic moveset would look like.

Robin - Kind of obvious, has the most potential to get in out of my list, spellsword sets are cool and although it wouldn't be a 100% magic set, having some actual elemental magic in a set (yeah Zelda has Din's Fire, but she doesn't have anything else) is something I really want to see.

Hector - The blue-haired AXE lord, again he'd be the first formal axe user in Smash, something I'd really like to see.

Nah - I'd think it would be cool if they could find a way to make a Manakete set work, I chose Nah as opposed to Tiki for obvious reasons.
:079:

Hong

The Strongest
No one ever write's here anymore it seems..
I know you are just being silly, but you literally commented 40 minutes after my post, and then posted this after someone actually contributed something. We try to have some leeway for humour and whatnot, but at some point you are just bypassing the intended ten-character-limit rule, and not posting anything on topic.
Micaiah - First "true" magic user and my favorite female character before Nah came along. I would really like to see what her (probably) Light Magic moveset would look like.
This one is interesting.

By "true", do you mean "pure"? Celica used magically primarily, light magic included. She had skill with the sword about up to parity with today's Myrmidons, sans any crit bonuses, though. I 'd say magic was her forte, and being so good with the sword was because she was quite overpowered. :b

On that topic, if Celica were in an internationally released game, I wonder what kind of position I would have on her as a Smash Bros character. If her design were to remain the exact same, I'd want Robin more than her. Her look is just way cooler IMO.

Hong

The Strongest
Don't worry. I literally posted that last night, and besides anyone is free to weigh the merit of Robin as well as comparative candidates whenever they want.

It was interesting to see I am the only one who had Morgan in their top 5. I suppose it reflects how I largely want Robin because of her function and appearances. I can't quite say I care about how important or unimportant a character is, since they'll elevate in import if they appear in Smash Bros.

Narwalgod

Smash Journeyman
Quebec, The land no one ever speaks about.
I am aware of that, I mean:

:facepalm:

@ Hong Hong I meant as playable in Smash Bros.
I know you are just being silly, but you literally commented 40 minutes after my post, and then posted this after someone actually contributed something. We try to have some leeway for humour and whatnot, but at some point you are just bypassing the intended ten-character-limit rule, and not posting anything on topic.
This one is interesting.

By "true", do you mean "pure"? Celica used magically primarily, light magic included. She had skill with the sword about up to parity with today's Myrmidons, sans any crit bonuses, though. I 'd say magic was her forte, and being so good with the sword was because she was quite overpowered. :b

On that topic, if Celica were in an internationally released game, I wonder what kind of position I would have on her as a Smash Bros character. If her design were to remain the exact same, I'd want Robin more than her. Her look is just way cooler IMO.
Whenever i dont want to add anything to the discussion, i simply wait until someone else comments in the hopes that we'll have another discussion. So i waited for 40 mins...And nothing happened....Thus i commented....ALSO I JUST COULD«N«,T HELP BUT MAKE A SLOWPOKE JOKE.

D

Deleted member

Don't worry. I literally posted that last night, and besides anyone is free to weigh the merit of Robin as well as comparative candidates whenever they want.

It was interesting to see I am the only one who had Morgan in their top 5. I suppose it reflects how I largely want Robin because of her function and appearances. I can't quite say I care about how important or unimportant a character is, since they'll elevate in import if they appear in Smash Bros.
Part of the reason I did not include Morgan is because from a Smash Bros. perspective, she and Robin would function in much the same way (so technically, I already support Morgan as Robin/Morgan), so I didn't feel the need to have two characters that are so similar together in my list (as different slots), for the sake of being able to include other unique characters such as Ephraim, Micaiah, etc.

Hong

The Strongest
Part of the reason I did not include Morgan is because from a Smash Bros. perspective, she and Robin would function in much the same way (so technically, I already support Morgan as Robin/Morgan), so I didn't feel the need to have two characters that are so similar together in my list (as different slots), for the sake of being able to include other unique characters such as Ephraim, Micaiah, etc.
Hmph! Well maybe of Robin was not so un-cute, we wouldn't be having this discussion!

D

Deleted member

Hmph! Well maybe of Robin was not so un-cute, we wouldn't be having this discussion!
If we were rating FE newcomers based on cuteness mine would look like this:
1. Nah
2. Nah
3. Nah
4. Nah
5. Nah

Honorable Mention: Ilyana, Female Robin (Build 2 specifically); Myrrh; Ninian; Florina.

Although Ilyana and Florina are right on the borderline between beautiful/pretty and cute.
Totally Not Cute: Meg and Female Morgan. :troll:

Okay, female Morgan is kind of cute, depends on my mood.

Hong

The Strongest
Jokes aside, I am curious: Does anyone else care about whether or not Fire Emblem will have a cute or quirky character?

Robin, like Marth, Ike, and even Roy, is a serious character. She is not beyond the realms of tongue-in-cheek here and there, but that aside she is fairly stoic. As much as people think it is important to show Fire Emblem has more than blue hair and swords, I also would like to show a wider range of personalities.

Then again, I suppose @The Soulless One brings up a good point. They could pull out build 2 of the Robins and give us those. :b

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Remember the days of Smash speculations around here when Robin used to be an underdog and people were too busy having intense Chrom vs Roy debates? How did you feel back then compared to now? Would you say now is better or worse than before?

D

Deleted member

Jokes aside, I am curious: Does anyone else care about whether or not Fire Emblem will have a cute or quirky character?

Robin, like Marth, Ike, and even Roy, is a serious character. She is not beyond the realms of tongue-in-cheek here and there, but that aside she is fairly stoic. As much as people think it is important to show Fire Emblem has more than blue hair and swords, I also would like to show a wider range of personalities.

Then again, I suppose @The Soulless One brings up a good point. They could pull out build 2 of the Robins and give us those. :b
I think Owain and Henry are absolutely hilarious, and although it is basically impossible that they will join, having Owain running around shouting the absurd names of his attacks and Henry running around cheering about blood and pain would quite amuse me.

Also Sumia just because I find her faceplants hilarious or Cynthia, who I also find amusing (the whole hero thing and her thing with "grand entrances" to the battlefield in her parental supports made me laugh).

Coincidentally all of the Awakening children have "enigmatic" in their descriptions, although Owain is certainly one of the more entertaining ones.

But of course this only covers the most recent FE characters, if I went back and looked at the rosters from past games (all the personalities somewhat escape me right now) I could probably come up with some I would like to see in the "quirk" regard from those games as well.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Remember the days of Smash speculations around here when Robin used to be an underdog and people were too busy having intense Chrom vs Roy debates? How did you feel back then compared to now? Would you say now is better or worse than before?
Well, Robin has definitely become a more popular candidate, and I think he/she is seen as a more viable character choice. On the other hand, the Gematsu Leak has convinced a lot of people that Chrom is getting in, so Robin supporters are often made fun of for being in denial. That's not fun.

Hong

The Strongest
To be fair, my stance on Robin has almost been the same. I used to fear Chrom would replace Ike, but that is no longer the case.

I have always detested the thought of Roy coming back because it's not fair. For example, let's look at a common fighting game like Street Fighter. No doubt many of the characters there, where as most of them exist exclusively in those games (obvious examples like Cody are exempt), have fans. They are fighting game characters who garnered fans from being in a fighting game.

All-star fighters are different. All of them have a legacy and/or fan base outside of Smash Bros. Most of the people who like Roy, like Roy because he was a character from the fighting game that they love. Not only do I give little credence to popularity, but IMO priority should be given to to legacy and fan base outside of Smash Bros. Anyone you add to Smash Bros gains the fighter status, and as well as there is a concerted effort, they will gain fans.

Roy has almost nothing going for him outside of his appearance in Smash Bros. At best, he was the ambassador of one of turning points of the series when it went portable. But if that fact is respected, I would rather have a Blazing Sword character; at least they are recognized internationally. How much attention is Roy given these days? He's brought up in fandom only when there is a Smash Bros related context.

Of course, Sheik is an example of a character who probably exists because of her appearance in Smash Bros. She is a very cool, popular, and now original fighter("now" being her updated appearance, given that it derived from unused materials). And to that I would rebuke that while I agree Impa or a new characters would have been a better choice, it's hard to say if Mr. Sakurai had considered the replacement, or deemed it worth it.

How I feel about it now is the same as always: Of course I'll take Chrom over Roy. Chrom is a better character. In theory, Roy may not be consequential to Robin's appearance as Chrom would be, so that's a plus. For example, I would say it is more like to have Robin and Roy than it is to have Robin and Chrom as separate fighters.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

On the other hand, the Gematsu Leak has convinced a lot of people that Chrom is getting in, so Robin supporters are often made fun of for being in denial. That's not fun.
If there's one thing I hate the most with regards to fanbases it's that they are persecuted and/or ridiculed for continuing to support a character that may or may not be likely in a game (Smash Bros in this example) that has evidence against their inclusion in one form or another. I mean, I know it's basically impossible now (imo) that Ephraim, Mega Man Zero (the design from the Mega Man Zero series), and Nah would ever appear as playable in Smash, but what is the point in criticizing me for it, you know? (not you, the detractors that every character has). I don't really understand the whole "in denial" garbage in general because often I am willing to fully acknowledge that a character's chances may seem nonexistent, and yet, why must I be mocked for still holding out hope although the chances are bleak? It is only "in denial" when the game producers come out and say something to the effect of "this is all the characters, no one else will be added to this game" or "X character that you want is not in the game as playable" and the fanbase still believes that the character will be playable in said game.

I really just don't like the term "in denial" to be thrown around so nonchalantly at times, we (and any other character fanbase) are not and will not be in denial until our character is directly revealed to not be playable in the game and we continue to think that they will be.

Maybe it's just because I'm also a devout Ridley supporter, (and we all know how much the Ridley fanbase (which I am a part of) gets ridiculed because people think Ridley is "TOO BIG" or [Insert Detractor Sentiment Here]) but I simply cannot stand when a fanbase is wrongly accused of being "in denial" .

*Steps off of Soapbox*

/end_denial_rant

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
If there's one thing I hate the most with regards to fanbases it's that they are persecuted and/or ridiculed for continuing to support a character that may or may not be likely in a game (Smash Bros in this example) that has evidence against their inclusion in one form or another. I mean, I know it's basically impossible now (imo) that Ephraim, Mega Man Zero (the design from the Mega Man Zero series), and Nah would ever appear as playable in Smash, but what is the point in criticizing me for it, you know? (not you, the detractors that every character has). I don't really understand the whole "in denial" garbage in general because often I am willing to fully acknowledge that a character's chances may seem nonexistent, and yet, why must I be mocked for still holding out hope although the chances are bleak? It is only "in denial" when the game producers come out and say something to the effect of "this is all the characters, no one else will be added to this game" or "X character that you want is not in the game as playable" and the fanbase still believes that the character will be playable in said game.

I really just don't like the term "in denial" to be thrown around so nonchalantly at times, we (and any other character fanbase) are not and will not be in denial until our character is directly revealed to not be playable in the game and we continue to think that they will be.

Maybe it's just because I'm also a devout Ridley supporter, (and we all know how much the Ridley fanbase (which I am a part of) gets ridiculed because people think Ridley is "TOO BIG" or [Insert Detractor Sentiment Here]) but I simply cannot stand when a fanbase is wrongly accused of being "in denial" .

*Steps off of Soapbox*

/end_denial_rant
If you hate whats going on right now, what will happen if Chrom ends up being confirmed at the August Direct will be even worse. Some people will act like Robin never had a chance to begin with and mock those that thinks otherwise.>_>

Hong

The Strongest
It's how people are, unfortunately.

The Robin thread is popular and very active. If someone has to see the thread on the first page all the time, and they don't value the same character, some people manage their feelings incorrectly. We've even had people come into here and say Robin is being forced onto them.
I mean gosh, it's a bit silly to come into a thread for people who like the character and say things like that. :054: It would be like if I drove to a movie theatre and complained to the management for forcing a movie down someone's throat. Even if the cinema was 100% free, it would be up to you to go into that theatre.
If you hate whats going on right now, what will happen if Chrom ends up being confirmed at the August Direct will be even worse. Some people will act like Robin never had a chance to begin with and mock those that thinks otherwise.>_>
Well, they are free to celebrate the reveal of Chrom where appropriate. If they come into here and slander Robin supporters, they will be punished. Similarly, if Robin is revealed and I see anyone here go on to attack Chrom supporters, they will be punished.

That aside, yeah. Opinions are so finicky. A lot of people will just say things to save face and pretend like they knew all along.

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Well, they are free to celebrate the reveal of Chrom where appropriate. If they come into here and slander Robin supporters, they will be punished. Similarly, if Robin is revealed and I see anyone here go on to attack Chrom supporters, they will be punished.
Sounds just and fair.

Anywasy, I'm going to reiterate my moveset and gameplay idea for Robin.

If Robin is going to be in, I can imagine her/his gameplay being based using different types of magic to deal with opponents at different distances from her/him.

For example, I could imagine Robin using Fire for one of his Special moves similar to this in order to deal damage at around mid-range. I picture this move doing damage below the opponent.

Another typical move that I can see Robin using for one of his special moves, and of course his signature ability, is using Thunder. It would function and look similar to Pikachu's Thunder, coming down from above, except that instead of it coming directly towards Robin, it would be coming from above from a long distance away from Robin.

Another typical Special Move that I would think Robin should use is Wind. In contrast to Thunder and Fire I imagine this being used as a short distance in order to keep foes who are rushing towards you away from you.

The final Special Move I would imagine Robin using? Counter, of course.

Overall, by using these moves, the gameplay for Robin should revolve around tactically using his attacks based on the suituation. This gameplay would heavily depend on patience and being able to outsmart your opponent by using these moves in the correct situation in order to be in control of the battlefield.

Weeman

Smash Crusader
I would say that on one side is better, since there seems to be more usually healthier debates about different FE characters than before, and thankfully i don't see as many people thinking that Roy should come back just because he is a veteran. However i think the reason for this probably is that a lot of people have just completely given up to the Gematsu leak and have no doubt Chrom is the one getting in, so they see other character discussions as pointless; So in a sense i kinda wish that we haven't gotten the leak, since there would be more room for specualtion, even if most people would still think that Chrom is the blatantly obvious and ideal choice.

Last edited:

Minato Arisato

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinyBachuru
3DS FC
1392-5292-2267
I think if Chrom was revealed in August, I'd celebrate for all of five minutes and then come back in here and bawl my eyes out.

I love Chrom and all, but I love Robin more.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209

*Steps off of Soapbox*

/end_denial_rant
As a fellow Robin and Ridley supporter, I agree completely. The word "denial" is a rather disgusting one that has little place in the world of open Smash speculation.

Top Bottom