• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
"Thank you all for participating in the Smash Ballot. Now please enjoy all of these wonderful Mii costumes of all the characters you voted for!"

~ Mashed Potatoes Sack of Rye

Nah

Smash Champion
Do y'all think that we'll get some balance/character changes in 1.1 too?

Also are mii costumes 75 cents or less?

Weeman

Smash Crusader
I find it hillarious how can Chrom get represented in every way possible in this Smash game, except for being a playable character.

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Do y'all think that we'll get some balance/character changes in 1.1 too?

Also are mii costumes 75 cents or less?
So far they've been 75 cents each I believe, Although I think you can get certain costumes in bundles for like 2 bucks

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
Everyone already ruling out K.Rool's chances because of a costume, lol oO
As I already argued somewhere else, I don't believe a Mii costume is going to destroy the character chances, particulary because it looks like Nintendo had it planned before even counting the ballot's votes (since K.Rool is a popular character, either way), since it seems to be still running, I'd argue they haven't even counted the votes yet.
If he gets enough votes, then he's in with or not a Mii costume or trophies, if we can believe in what Sakurai said.
Stop overreacting, people. oO

Dr.Mario's stage looks damn legit by the concept alone. Damn, Nintendo, you need to be more careful with leaks.
Not sure about the other stage, though

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
I just realized something. Yesterday, everyone was blaming Takumi for just about everything and I wasn't around to post this...

taking-candy-from-a-baby.jpg

I CAN'T BELIEVE TAKUMI WOULD STEAL CANDY FROM THE PRECIOUS CINNAMON ROLL!

Weeman

Smash Crusader
I don't think that's enough to make me change my mind. I can see Camilla the Fanservice anytime at http://fireemblemwiki.org/ There are too many dark and unfortunate themes going on in this game. I can't deal with them. And offing your own family (either adoptive or actual) is NOT something I can deal with. I just can't. One of them, all of them, it doesn't make a difference. The fact that there are mission dedicated to offing them doesn't sit well. None of it does. And yeah, this one reason is enough to stop me from getting Fates. You're all welcome to try and convince me otherwise. God knows we have the time.

Mod edit: Put spoilers in spoiler tag.
FE fates spoiler
You have been warned.

So you're going to miss out on great gameplay, music, charactrers,story and much more just because you can't deal with the death of a fictional character?
I'm not saying you shouldn't feel conflicted, in fact that's the point.
We've been killing thousands of common soldiers in FE without giving a damn about them, but now that the perspective is shifted, and we have to kill the one of our families, then it's only natural that the decision won't sit well, it's a tragedy.
It's actually pretty good writing, and it makes the whole point of choosing sides actually worth it.
It actually makes it feel that the war has stakes, wich is something you didn't see in FE so often, since there's always some kind of greater evil.
If anything this should make you appreciate your own family even more, since you would never want to be in a situation like this.

Last edited:

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
I find it hillarious how can Chrom get represented in every way possible in this Smash game, except for being a playable character.
Well...he is the main character from his game. Its the least they can do.

And yeah, I highly doubt a mii costume rules out a character's chances as a dlc character. (Though, I think this is pretty much it for Chrom which I can't complain)

Can we get a Lyn costume while were at it?

Last edited:

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
FE fates spoiler
You have been warned.

So you're going to miss out on great gameplay, music, charactrers,story and much more just because you can't deal with the death of a fictional character?
I'm not saying you shouldn't feel conflicted, in fact that's the point.
We've been killing thousands of common soldiers in FE without giving a damn about them, but now that the perspective is shifted, and we have to kill the one of our families, then it's only natural that the decision won't sit well, it's a tragedy.
It's actually pretty good writing, and it makes the whole point of choosing sides actually worth it.
It actually makes it feel that the war has stakes, wich is something you didn't see in FE so often, since there's always some kind of greater evil.
If anything this should make you appreciate your own family even more, since you would never want to be in a situation like this.
I knew I didn't have to read the first and the second spoiler tag. Now my gaming experience is RUINED!
:drsad:

Anyway, is there anyone who would like to play some matches on Wii U?

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
I just realized something. Yesterday, everyone was blaming Takumi for just about everything and I wasn't around to post this...

View attachment 64705

I CAN'T BELIEVE TAKUMI WOULD STEAL CANDY FROM THE PRECIOUS CINNAMON ROLL!

Feel free to suggest any other Blame Takumi memes and I can make them for you! :grin:

Last edited:

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
How about some images to cheer people up about Kay Rule?

Kozaki's latest drawing, featuring Harold Brannigan and Elfie:

"Roy's Bizarre Adventure":

Shulk if he was in Fates:

Chrom finally makes it in Sm4sh:

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215

Feel free to suggest any other Blame Takumi memes and I can make them for you! :grin:
He probably proposed King K. Rool mii costume.
"They can ONLY have the costumes. Don't realese any K Rool Char DLC, ok?"
Kamui 2015

"Roy's Bizarre Adventure":

An Hector summoning axe. Oh my... YOU ARE MY AXE NOW!

Last edited:

Elezir

Are we posting images again? Okay.:4ness:

Robin and Takumi angry bird (?) style

Also, for some reason this made me laugh.

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Together they ride, swords in hand, with Chrom finally getting his chance.........sorta.........but not really. :troll:

Oh whatever, it's close enough. :p

TOGETHER THEY RIDE!!! :happysheep:

Last edited:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Well I legit excited for the Chrom Mii.

Definitely gonna use this as my Swordfighter costume!

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Well I legit excited for the Chrom Mii.

Definitely gonna use this as my Swordfighter costume!
As am I! :happysheep: My :4miisword: is currently wearing the sexy Dunban outfit, but my bro Chrom deserves some love. Therefore, my 3DS :4miisword: will wear the Dunban costume and my Wii U :4miisword: will be decked in the Chrom costume.

Last edited:

Nah

Smash Champion
So far they've been 75 cents each I believe, Although I think you can get certain costumes in bundles for like 2 bucks
Oh that's good! Cuz I'm pretty sure that I only have like 75 cents left on my eShop account, and Nintendo doesn't take Discover so I can't add any more $$$ to my account. The Chrom Mii outfit is the one outfit I'm interested in getting.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!

Takumi can melt steel beams.
Takumi screwed Chrom out of Smash.
Takumi wrote the Mamui/Soleil support.
Takumi delayed the international release date of Fates to 2016.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Did i seriously write Kamui?
*checks*
OW MAI GAWD.
I won't correct it. THE TACTICIANS NEED TO KNOW THE THRUTH!
I thought that might be the case, but I didn't want to assume. It's all good though, we all make mistakes. :p
Can do!

Last edited:

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
What's wrong with steel beams?:080:
Btw, GGs, Arc_Thunder, GGs indeed

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Together they ride, swords in hand, with Chrom finally getting his chance.........sorta.........but not really. :troll:

Oh whatever, it's close enough. :p

TOGETHER THEY RIDE!!! :happysheep:

Here's a better one.

Codename STEAM ftw

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
With the addition of Chrom's Mii costume we have 3 playable Falchion wielders...

My body isn't ready for our Falchion overlords. :4feroy:

In all seriousness, I think Chrom's costume is pretty cool (comes with the Falchion and blue hair) and maybe we'll get some more FE costumes in the future? But still, every time I see a new Mii costume I kinda wish there's DLC alt costumes for characters besides Miis. I'd pay $10 for this alt for the Robins:

Plus Yarn Yoshi would be too cute.

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
Everyone here be talking about the new Mii costumes while I'm just here wishing there was more footage of Dragon Quest XI for 3DS, PS4, and possibly NX.

Elezir

Everyone here be talking about the new Mii costumes while I'm just here wishing there was more footage of Dragon Quest XI for 3DS, PS4, and possibly NX.
And wishing they'd just confirm it's coming to West already.:sadsheep:

Top Bottom