• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Soul.

CPUs are only bad to practice against because they teach you bad habits thanks to their godlike reaction time and dodges.
Levels 1-3 are best. Generally you want to use lower level CPUs to try out your combos and stuff.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
I didn't find anything there and found like one post here. How are the numbers so strong? How secretive is the Zelda social?!

I dug a bit and it seems like only disliked and irrelevant socials are raided.

=(
Never question the ways of the Zelda Gorls. They have a keen sense for raiding. One post by one of them is enough to alert their heightened senses, causing them all to descend upon unwary threads with the utmost stealth and devastation!

That or they just use a lot of Private Messages to communicate covertly. Either way really. :p

Never question the ways of the Zelda Gorls. They have a keen sense for raiding. One post by one of them is enough to alert their heightened senses, causing them all to descend upon unwary threads with the utmost stealth and devastation!

That or they just use a lot of Private Messages to communicate covertly. Either way really. :p
gay lol

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
The Roy boards were finally not dead for about 10 seconds

Wtf did you guys do
They should have threw a bigger party.

And made it a curry dinner party. Because I like curry.

I don't think that's enough to make me change my mind. I can see Camilla the Fanservice anytime at http://fireemblemwiki.org/ There are too many dark and unfortunate themes going on in this game. I can't deal with them. And offing your own family (either adoptive or actual) is NOT something I can deal with. I just can't. One of them, all of them, it doesn't make a difference. The fact that there are mission dedicated to offing them doesn't sit well. None of it does. And yeah, this one reason is enough to stop me from getting Fates. You're all welcome to try and convince me otherwise. God knows we have the time.
I'm not going to sit here and attack your ideals or anything so don't worry. However, I will say that being uncomfortable about something should never be a reason to miss out on an experience.
I dug a bit and it seems like only disliked and "irrelevant" socials are raided.
If that was the case, the Robins wouldn't have been raided. We love these gorls :^)

I have heard that but the thing is that Lv 8 CPU's seem to easy.
Then challenge yourself with them. Go for JV 4's, attempt crazier edgeguards, etc. Just have fun with it

Last edited:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
So many people and yet most of them were not in the party mood. :^(
What a shame... and I'm always in the party mood too!

I mean, whenever I play as Roy, this song's always playing the background:

And no matter if I win or lose, I always throw a fiesta right after. I also throw soca parties now and then, since soca runs in meh veins.

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
Is there a ROM of the orginal Fire emblem for nes only in English?

If some one would send it I would be grateful.
I think your status message is somewhat incorrect. Moths have nothing to do with being pranked.
:happysheep::happysheep::happysheep:
I'm not a grammar nazi.

Last edited:

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
Last edited:

Tattles

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goldbit
I'm picking up Swordfighter now.

Also, I told people, I was 100% sure Chrom would be playable in some way and they said no.

too bad it means we get yet another low tier fire emblem character :secretkpop:

Last edited:
A little late to the Pokemon discussion but

Oooh, I was gonna say! That's quite understandable though, Pokemon can get quite frustrating at times. Especially those painful moments when you want to weaken a Pokemon a tad before catching them but end up killing them instead.
I found a gif to describe this

Also

Last edited:

Tattles

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goldbit
You have no idea how awkward and confusing ORAS was when my name is also Steven.

Steven: "Steven? Hello, it's Steven."

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
It's not just the Chrom Mii costume, but these costumes and more coming on their way. It's all part of a major update on July 31st.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I don't think that's enough to make me change my mind. I can see Camilla the Fanservice anytime at http://fireemblemwiki.org/ There are too many dark and unfortunate themes going on in this game. I can't deal with them. And offing your own family (either adoptive or actual) is NOT something I can deal with. I just can't. One of them, all of them, it doesn't make a difference. The fact that there are mission dedicated to offing them doesn't sit well. None of it does. And yeah, this one reason is enough to stop me from getting Fates. You're all welcome to try and convince me otherwise. God knows we have the time.
1) Quit being so melodramatic.

2) Stop talking about spoilers that someone else PUT IN A SPOILER, OUTSIDE OF A SPOILER!

Last edited:

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
It's not just the Chrom Mii costume, but these costumes and more coming on their way. It's all part of a major update on July 31st.

LOL, and people were getting so excited that King K Rool might be coming out early because his name was trademarked recently. I guess that would be why they trademarked it

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
LOL, and people were getting so excited that King K Rool might be coming out early because his name was trademarked recently. I guess that would be why they trademarked it
That would make sense and I love how people are jumping to conclusions that the Mii costume somehow disconfirms K Rool. By that logic, Link is out of the running.

Psionic

Smash Journeyman
has anyone ripped the character models from 3ds/wiiu yet? i got a 3d printer a few days ago and i want to print out a robin or maybe a mac or roy.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
tfw you die to Fsmash spam by little mac.
"Dying to F-Smash Spam"

If you were playing Robin, you SHOULDN'T let a Mac come near you. At all.

And F-Smash has really mediocre range despite coming out fast and powerful.

Sorry to be mean but you gotta get good

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

That would make sense and I love how people are jumping to conclusions that the Mii costume somehow disconfirms K Rool. By that logic, Link is out of the running.
While I agree that I don't think a character having a Mii Fighter costume immediately deconfirms them, I do think that for newcomers it is a relatively substantial blow to their chances. Like you said though it's too early to come to any conclusions.

Also Link was confirmed in the game before his MF costume came out, so while that's not the best comparison to make, I do still understand the point you're trying to make.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
While I agree that I don't think a character having a Mii Fighter costume immediately deconfirms them, I do think that for newcomers it is a relatively substantial blow to their chances. Like you said though it's too early to come to any conclusions.

Also Link was confirmed in the game before his MF costume came out, so while that's not the best comparison to make, I do still understand the point you're trying to make.
That whole "Link is disconfirmed" came as a response from people declaring the Inklings lost their chance of getting in because of the Mii Outfits.

According to Smash fans, a playable character and a Mii Outfit of that character cannot coexist.

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
With K. Rool being a Mii costume, there goes another playable character making it for DLC unless Soccer Guy is trolling big time. At least Wolf and Snake still have a chance.

-inb4 they're made into Mii Gunners-

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I'm just hyped for the possible Dr. Mario stage.

I had a fan idea that a hypothetical Doc Final Smash would be fitting the entire stage into a bottle, have Doc stand outside, and throw pills at the opponents in all sorts of crazy combinations.

To see that actually become a stage makes me excited.

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
Enjoy the hour, folks; this is K. Rool's finest. The finest hour he'll get in Smash, that is. :denzel:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Enjoy the hour, folks; this is K. Rool's finest. The finest hour he'll get in Smash, that is. :denzel:
Which is pretty damn sad. Along with Inkling and Isaac, K. Rool is one of the most popular characters out there.

Inkling already has a Mii Costume but I think Inkling being in Smash proper is a foregone conclusion. Whether it's 4 or 5, Inkling will probably be in Smash.

I just hope the Ballot was more than "Mii Costumes".

Admittedly, I'm even more pessimistic about Isaac's chances all of a sudden. I voted for Isaac. Not a dumb Mii Costume.

Last edited:
Top Bottom