• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Less Xander/Fem Kamui or Xander/Ryoma shipping and more FemKamui/MaleRobin or MaleKamui/FemRobin shipping! (Make Fanart people!)

Also, speaking of Fire Emblem...

Again, asking for spoilers here, but can you recruit the family members of the other game after you beat them in the story? IE: Can you recruit say Camilla in Hoshido version or Ryoma in Nohr version??

Last edited:

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978
Excuse me guys, but I have to do it. Personal opinions. I still love you tacticians.
#TeamLayton

Phoenix will surely win, homewever.
Not supporting Wright?
Don't let @Moydow catch you with that pointer finger or your objection will be overruled with a heavy dose of mod penalty.

I will be rooting for both. Good night tacticians.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Argh! Why do I keep getting Last Page Squished?!

Sigh:
Less Xander/Fem Kamui or Xander/Ryoma shipping and more FemKamui/MaleRobin or MaleKamui/FemRobin shipping! (Make Fanart people!)

Again, asking for spoilers here, but can you recruit the family members of the other game after you beat them in the story? IE: Can you recruit say Camilla in Hoshido version or Ryoma in Nohr version??

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies

No. You kill your other family. You only recruit both family in the third route

Last edited:

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215

I think so, but you can't recruit anyone from both sides. Someone has to die. :sadsheep:

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Can you recruit both "sets" in the third route, as in, the entire cast??
Yes, from what I understand. You get every unit from both sides in the third route. In the Regular versions however you MUST kill the family opposite the one you chose. Route locked units don't join you either, but in some cases I don't think you have to kill them.

Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Yes, from what I understand. You get every unit from both sides in the third route. In the Regular versions however you MUST kill the family opposite the one you choose.
Chapter Serf confirmed going only Third Route.

Nah

Smash Champion
eh maybe I'll try guessing smokey's mains too for the hell of it

:4link::4feroy::4ness::4shulk::4zss::4villager::4tlink::4dk::4lucario::4ganondorf:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
You have to beat one of the two routes first before you can access the third route. Sorry. :secretkpop:
Harsh... Very harsh... But if I were to put my own self in there, I would probably...
God damn it... This game is hell and I don't even have it! God if I just beat the ever living **** out of them instead of outright being a kinslayer I could live with it... But ****... I'm wondering if I'll even get this game now... Too much **** going down on it... God bless America... Jesus Christ IS, what hath thou wrought with thine hands? What moral dilemmas hast though foisted upon me? Thou art cruel, master IS...

:4link::4ness::4villager::4zss::4shulk::4feroy::4robinm::4pit::4greninja:

Why am I trying so hard?
Because being able to have control over somebody's avatar and signature is hilarious. You can make it anything you want within reason and they have to live with it. For example, I know I would make @ smokebomb12 smokebomb12 's signature a banner advertising Isaac for Smash even though he has nothing to do with that movement.

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
Speaking of Phoenix Wright, there once was a time, quite a while back now, when my avatar was always Maya as she's my favorite character from the franchise (along with Edgeworth of course), but then I didn't wanna get confused with fellow @Moydow when I started posting here.

This avatar in particular was amongst my all time favorite avatars I've had~

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
But Pit is a Brawl newcomer

:4link::4ness::4villager::4zss::4shulk::4feroy::4robinm::4pit::4metaknight:
you are like on fire. this character is not a sword.

Harsh... Very harsh... But if I were to put my own self in there, I would probably...
God damn it... This game is hell and I don't even have it! God if I just beat the ever living **** out of them instead of outright being a kinslayer I could live with it... But ****... I'm wondering if I'll even get this game now... Too much **** going down on it... God bless America... Jesus Christ IS, what have thou wrought with thine hands? What moral dilemmas hast though foisted upon me?

Because being able to have control over somebody's avatar and signature is hilarious. You can make it anything you want within reason and they have to live with it. For example, I know I would make @ smokebomb12 smokebomb12 's signature a banner advertising Isaac for Smash even though he has nothing to do with that movement.
better get to moving.

NAMELESS MESSED UP ONE. SOMEONE CORRECT IT!

Last edited:
Top Bottom