• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
OMG IS THAT A MARTH X ROY DOUJIN ON PIXIV!?!

Sorry, gotta go *quickly vanishes*
Hi, dear. :secretkpop:

I'm more of a MarthxIke fangirl tho.

Either way, (late) welcome to the thread, dear.:happysheep:

@WindHero don't worry, dear. I like Noragami quite a bit, too, and I'm really excited for the 2nd season.:cheep:

Do I need an account to post images on these sites?
You don't need an account to upload images on imgur, and it's a good uploading site, too.

Geez. I had to read through so many pages.
you guys are so active these days:roll:

D

Deleted member

How I beat that boss:
cry a lot and grind for levels :secretkpop:
I did that before I got to the boss.
That area,
Bionis Interior

has to be the worst area in the game. The platforms are so narrow making some battles tough, if you fall then you have to wait to die from acid, and the music is just atmospheric and not much else (not a winner in this Xenoblade's amazing soundtrack).
The enemies were so high leveled that I went to the Shulk thread (which was a support thread at the time) for some help and I was told to grind enemies at Gaur Plain.
Thank god I did too, because it prepared me for the worst fight in the game. You'll pay for your insolence indeed.

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
I did that before I got to the boss.
That area,
Bionis Interior

has to be the worst area in the game. The platforms are so narrow making some battles tough, if you fall then you have to wait to die from acid, and the music is just atmospheric and not much else (not a winner in this Xenoblade's amazing soundtrack).
The enemies were so high leveled that I went to the Shulk thread (which was a support thread at the time) for some help and I was told to grind enemies at Gaur Plain.
Thank god I did too, because it prepared me for the worst fight in the game. You'll pay for your insolence indeed.
Worst area in the game. Ether, overleveled monsters, bacterical monsters... and that narrow platforms.

Matsushi

True Blood
Do I need an account to post images on these sites?
I can't reaaally understand why I can't Upload Files via Smashboards.
I usually use this
Just upload your preferred image, copy the image url, use this
and then paste said url. It works like a charm! :3
This is gonna become a reaction image for everything, isn't it? :emptysheep:
Someone has to be the scapegoat.

Now we can blame blonde Marth but @ Matsushi Matsushi might start crying
I probably would start crying. ;^; Though, I'd cry even more if you blamed Marth. Marth is too precious and pure to be blamed on. :sadsheep:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I usually use this
Just upload your preferred image, copy the image url, use this
and then paste said url. It works like a charm! :3

This is gonna become a reaction image for everything, isn't it? :emptysheep:

I probably would start crying. ;^; Though, I'd cry even more if you blamed Marth. Marth is too precious and pure to be blamed on. :sadsheep:
Oh yes he can, remember how Akenia went to **** and all his former units left him in FE3, guess who was in charge?

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
So i'm going to my first ever tourney in a few minutes
I'm nervous :sadsheep:
Good luck to ya man.

Going to your first tourney is defiantly nerve wracking, but don't worry too much about winning or losing. Just do the best that you can and remember to have fun c:

Matsushi

True Blood
So i'm going to my first ever tourney in a few minutes
I'm nervous :sadsheep:
Gooooood luck! You'll do fine. Just take a breather, count to 10 if that helps, and know that it's all gonna be well! There's nothing to worry about. Have a happy sheep! :happysheep:
I blame this prince of sass.

He did nothing wrong.
Oh yes he can, remember how Akenia went to **** and all his former units left him in FE3, guess who was in charge?

He did nothing wrong.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Not 100% foolproof though.

>Position Marth at Fort with 25 Avoid. Has 80% Hit Rate.
>Bum rushed by Bandit with 42% acc. He hits Marth.
>Marth misses the first attack. He crits the second attack and kills him.
>Repeat sequence 2 and 3 up there
>Bum rushed by Bandit with 42% acc. he hitss Marth.
>Marth hits both attacks. No crits.
>Archer with 50% acc. hits Marth and kills him.

Wow.

Move aside, Binding Blade. We've got the RNG award winner right here.

#FE3Playtrough #WhatTheBuck

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Last edited:

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
Macchi is that you in disguise?

But how can you do that many chars? I can barely do 5 lol
<---------------------------See how my thing has no mains. I do that for the element of surprise. That's also why my Avatar is not any of my mains.

If I put a specific character, they can quickly prepare for the MU. So I pick up 8 characters so I can learn there MU and adapt. They never have time to say "He obviously mains *insert* so I can just pick sheik and easy counter". Then they get surprised when they see who my real main is.

I'm willing to give out a prize to anyone who can reveal all 9 of my mains.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I was fooling around a bit in Training mode last night and I eventually managed to get this to work;

http://gfycat.com/VelvetyPalatableHarborporpoise#

Too bad I find it to be horribly impractical and I would probably never land it in an actual match c':

Last edited:

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978
I like Takumi. He is basically Hoshido Shinon (ponytail archer who doesn't trust the main character).

Of course I know how many people hate him even though he doesn't deserve it. Come at me haters. Come at me.:evil:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
<---------------------------See how my thing has no mains. I do that for the element of surprise. That's also why my Avatar is not any of my mains.

If I put a specific character, they can quickly prepare for the MU. So I pick up 8 characters so I can learn there MU and adapt. They never have time to say "He obviously mains *insert* so I can just pick sheik and easy counter". Then they get surprised when they see who my real main is.

Wait I'm gonna keep trying :happysheep:

:4link::4shulk::4villager::4ness::4zss::4myfriends:(:4bowserjr::4robinm::4lucas: guesses)

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I might of finally found a profile picture I will keep for a good while, yeyeye~

I still question myself to this day as to why I have such a soft spot for maids though-- >u>

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
nope. Not yet. I will let you decide my Avatar and signature ALMOST any picture of gif.
But how many did I get right?

I'm confident that I got the first 6 right and MAYBE :4robinm: but :/

And tbh I don't really care if people saw my mains

What would they get out of it? They're just seeing 6 chars under my profile. They don't know how good I am until we face each other.

And the people who do pick :4sheik: as a counter-pick to your mains, you should use this chance to learn the MU so on the later run you'll have an easier time

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215

That sentence is always true, no matter who *insert* is. :happysheep::happysheep::happysheep:

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
But how many did I get right?

I'm confident that I got the first 6 right and MAYBE :4robinm: but :/

And tbh I don't really care if people saw my mains

What would they get out of it? They're just seeing 6 chars under my profile. They don't know how good I am until we face each other.

And the people who do pick :4sheik: as a counter-pick to your mains, you should use this chance to learn the MU so on the later run you'll have an easier time

That's just how I do things.
It works for me.
That sentence is always true, no matter who *insert* is. :happysheep::happysheep::happysheep:
What if I main:rosalina:?

Top Bottom