• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

D

Deleted member

:( ugghhh alright then any other days are you good for games?
Thursday-Sunday before 3 pm EST (will certainly be open) and then all day next Monday and Tuesday (most likely, those have been my off days from work and I don't imagine they will change once I get my work schedule for next week).

Last edited by a moderator:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Thursday-Sunday before 3 pm EST (will certainly be open) and then all day next Monday and Tuesday (most likely, those have been my off days from work and I don't imagine they will change once I get my work schedule for next week).
Hmm alright then I can try for one of those days and times unless something comes up I got a monthly I'm going to Friday so any comp with decent connections well be nice.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Okay what the heck is going on??? My notifications say that @ Chapter Serf Chapter Serf quoted a post of mine, but when I click it, this post comes up that doesn't have a quote from me.
Did you quote my post by accident and edit it out?
I've made this~
I'm sure it's beautiful, whatever it is. All I'm seeing on my end is a very gaudy "NO DIRECT LINKING" image. :colorful:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Okay what the heck is going on??? My notifications say that @ Chapter Serf Chapter Serf quoted a post of mine, but when I click it, this post comes up that doesn't have a quote from me.

I'm sure it's beautiful, whatever it is. All I'm seeing on my end is a very gaudy "NO DIRECT LINKING" image. :colorful:
Yes, I accidentally quoted your post, and within about 10 seconds had it edited.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Found this cute picture, thought I should post it

Also, I've notice that there seems to be a few new tacticians in this thread. Can someone introduce them to me? Please?

http://smashboards.com/threads/time...rooby-evo-hype.334742/page-1179#post-19691406

...looks like I forgot to include you. I will next time, though!

Well I died early.

And to what I have no idea.

The only ones I know are the massive day 1 update that was 5 GB when the system first launched (which is V 2.0.0), and version 4.0.0 which is 700 MB.

Oh, and the MK8 update file size from version 3 to version 4 is 250 MB.
Aw sweet, thanks man.

Though (sorry) about doing update multiple updates, does the system/game download all the updates or just the latest version?

I've made this~
I don't get it.......

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Aw sweet, thanks man.

Though (sorry) about doing multiple updates, does the system/game download all the updates or just the latest version?
It'll download all the updates up to and including the latest one.

So for example, if you have Smash 4 Wii U and are on version 1.0.6 and decide to update it, it'll download all the updates that have been released since which are versions 1.0.7, 1.0.8, and 1.0.9 which is the latest one.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
It'll download all the updates up to and including the latest one.

So for example, if you have Smash 4 Wii U and are on version 1.0.6 and decide to update it, it'll download all the updates that have been released since which are versions 1.0.7, 1.0.8, and 1.0.9 which is the latest one.
Ah, I see.

Again, thanks so much man. I really appreciate it :D

Continuity errors, obviously (the explanation is under the spoiler, if you've played FE7/don't mind spoiling yourself on the fate of a certain character)
hm, I really want to see what you mean but I don't want to spoil the game. Odes it spoil anything major? (i.e end story, super ultra mega important character dies etc)

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
hm, I really want to see what you mean but I don't want to spoil the game. Odes it spoil anything major? (i.e end story, super ultra mega important character dies etc)
It spoils what happens to a certain character in their ending (the two lines at the end of the game that tells you what they did after the war). Nothing major in terms of story though.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053

Sorry bout dat.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Found this cute picture, thought I should post it
I love what Robin and Link are thinking to themselves in crossover dress up

Link: "Is this Din's Fire?" *holding fire*
Robin: "Hero!" *face of determination*

Super cute~

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
I love what Robin and Link are thinking to themselves in crossover dress up

Link: "Is this Din's Fire?" *holding fire*
Robin: "Hero!" *face of determination*

Super cute~
Oh is that what the text translates to?

That is adorable :3

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
So... @ Raziek Raziek is Sugoi a sponsor? If so congrats!

Edit: or its it just a Community?

Last edited:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
So... @ Raziek Raziek is Sugoi a sponsor? If so congrats!

Edit: or its it just a Community?
It's both. It was originally more of an informal thing (group of friends who play anime fighters), but now I've been offered actual sponsorship to cover my travel expenses to majors, as a result of how I did at EVO.

So this is understandably pretty big news for me.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
It's both. It was originally more of an informal thing (group of friends who play anime fighters), but now I've been offered actual sponsorship to cover my travel expenses to majors, as a result of how I did at EVO.

Oh so that's what it is. I was wondering why Smooth had that tag.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
A lot of Sm4sh players have been getting requests from sponsors lately due to their EVO performances, especially the top players.

Liquid has contacted Nairo and ZeRo recently to see if they wanted to be sponsored. ZeRo himself even said in his most recent AMA on /r/smashbros that he's searching for the right sponsor out of the many that are coming to him.

That said, congrats @ Raziek Raziek !

Last edited:

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP

Congrats! It seems your dreams of nairplanes are coming true.

Does your sponsor have a website? I tried googling it but it seems no matter what I put in the search bar all I end up getting is either some athletic clothing brand or random anime stuff.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
It's a pretty small-scale thing.

Sugoifactory.moe is the website, which redirects to the official Facebook page.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437

Wow @ Raziek Raziek 'gratz! :happysheep:

You make all us tacters proud~

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
Wow, so many things happened! Happy birthday to Tactician Aaron, congratulations to Raziek and welcome to King Gilgamesh!
:happysheep::happysheep::happysheep:

Yesterday you talked about music, uh? Bravely Default (that guy name is) and Xenoblade Chronicles (engage the enemy) are the videogames I played with the best OST. By the way, I prefere Xenoblade to BD.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I just hate fighting Ness because once you get over like 110% it goes from playing a game of Smash to a game of "Don't Get Grabbed."
If it's any consolation, we hate fighting :rosalina: because once we get put offstage it goes from playing a game of smash to a game of "go die in a hole." </3

I can leave if you want. D':

Last edited:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
@ Luco Luco reminds me to go play Earthbound again and go finish Earthbound Beginnings.

And then after that play Earthbound Conclusion.

Oh, Mother 3 still isn't localized yet?

Nvm.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

That's awesome to hear! I knew there was a reason for the name change. I figured it was a sponsor. Congrats again, man.

Top Bottom