• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I'm alive and home. And jet lagged. Ye gods. Lost 4 hours and then had to work at what FELT like 6 AM.

@ TTTTTsd TTTTTsd , it was great to meet you dude! Made it really easy to pass the time in the airport, was fun talking about all sorts of Smash & Fighting game stuff with you.

I'll make a big post talking about my whole experience later on.

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
I'm alive and home. And jet lagged. Ye gods. Lost 4 hours and then had to work at what FELT like 6 AM.

@ TTTTTsd TTTTTsd , it was great to meet you dude! Made it really easy to pass the time in the airport, was fun talking about all sorts of Smash & Fighting game stuff with you.

Yeah I'm glad you enjoyed the Fighting game talk too! Balrog really is that dirty in Super Turbo, the Smash talk was great too!

Can't wait for the long post, I'll tune in myself. Does Dumberchild have an SB account?

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Hey guys, these questions I am about to ask is super important, so can someone please answer, PLEASE!

Okay, so here it is

1) How big is the super smash bros update if I was to update the Wii U version from 1.0.0 to 1.0.8

2) How big is the Mario Kart update from 3.0 to the latest version?

3) How big is the Hyrule Warriors updates?

4) How big is the Majora's Mask DLC pack?

5) Do I need an SD card for any of this?

So, if someone can, can you please answer these question for me. I have tried to find this answers by searching them but nothing comes up. Please some one answer. Please?

Anyway, with that out of the why now, lets see what I missed

*More Robin social Hunger Games*

*@Raziek and @shrooby having something to do with EVO*

*More*

Why do I always miss the cool stuff.......

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Anyone want to play a few? Will be using the local ruleset again for the tournament on Saturday. (2 stock, 6 minutes, no customs)

Edit: never mind, found someone

Last edited:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Yeah I'm glad you enjoyed the Fighting game talk too! Balrog really is that dirty in Super Turbo, the Smash talk was great too!

Can't wait for the long post, I'll tune in myself. Does Dumberchild have an SB account?
Good question. @ Jams. Jams. is probably him?

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
1) How big is the super smash bros update if I was to update the Wii U version from 1.0.0 to 1.0.8

3) How big is the Hyrule Warriors updates?

4) How big is the Majora's Mask DLC pack?

5) Do I need an SD card for any of this?
The only thing I can't answer is the Mario Kart 8 question, but everything else I can answer.

For one thing, we're up to version 1.0.9 but that's nothing major.

All the updates together take up about 1.2 GB worth of space.

All the Hyrule Warriors updates take up 738 MB in total.

The DLC files are actually really small since they're basically activation keys.

I have all the DLC minus the TP and SS costumes and the size is 672 KB so just buying the Majora's Mask DLC will take up almost no space at all.

An SD card isn't necessary since all updates and DLC will save to the system memory unless you choose to save it to an external storage device.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
The only thing I can't answer is the Mario Kart 8 question, but everything else I can answer.

For one thing, we're up to version 1.0.9 but that's nothing major.

All the updates together take up about 1.2 GB worth of space.

All the Hyrule Warriors updates take up 738 MB in total.

The DLC files are actually really small since they're basically activation keys.

I have all the DLC minus the TP and SS costumes and the size is 672 KB so just buying the Majora's Mask DLC will take up almost no space at all.

An SD card isn't necessary since all updates and DLC will save to the system memory unless you choose to save it to an external storage device.
Oh my Naga, thank you so much. Oh, you have no idea how much this means to me. I can't thank you enough.

Actually, if you could, could I ask you if you know how big each Wii U system update is?

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956

You need to go and say Hi in the Isaac Support Thread.

Pikachewy99

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PikachewySAC
3DS FC
4270-1328-9930
Only if I can have Pikachu dressed as Marth
You called?
Pikachewy99, at your service.
I hope you don't mind traditionally drawn things.

*goes back to lurking*

Oh, and happy birthday, @Tactician Aaron ! :bee:
I should probably talk more on here so I can get acquainted with the newer faces I've seen around, but… :p
#lurker4lyfe

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
I-I-- O///O

Maid DLC when
Seeing F!Kamui as being noticeably shorter than Felicia is a bit odd, IMO...Felicia always seemed like a kid to me, although I suppose that's probably because of her personality.

The reactions are priceless though, lol.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Happy Birthday @Tacitican Aaron :happysheep:

You called?
Pikachewy99, at your service.
I hope you don't mind traditionally drawn things.

*goes back to lurking*

Oh, and happy birthday, @Tactician Aaron ! :bee:
I should probably talk more on here so I can get acquainted with the newer faces I've seen around, but… :p
#lurker4lyfe
Chewy!

Oh Naga, it's been a while! :D

How are you?

BTW, that picture is adorable :3

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
MFW people decide to play Roll Glory, knowing that they have Wi-fi from the Alley.

Also
I'm just waiting for "Camilla BUSTS Through".

Last edited:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I-I-- O///O

Maid DLC when
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG~

Seeing F!Kamui as being noticeably shorter than Felicia is a bit odd, IMO...Felicia always seemed like a kid to me, although I suppose that's probably because of her personality.

The reactions are priceless though, lol.
Xander is just ready to smack a *****.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Oh my Naga, thank you so much. Oh, you have no idea how much this means to me. I can't thank you enough.

Actually, if you could, could I ask you if you know how big each Wii U system update is?
The only ones I know are the massive day 1 update that was 5 GB when the system first launched (which is V 2.0.0), and version 4.0.0 which is 700 MB.

Oh, and the MK8 update file size from version 3 to version 4 is 250 MB.

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Yep! It was great meeting you and @ TTTTTsd TTTTTsd . Made the wait at the airport much faster and more enjoyable. Hopefully we can get some friendlies sometime.

Oh boy, this thread sure is large and active.
Haha, no prob! It was a lot of fun. I might fly into Calgary, honestly. Maybe I'll crash one of your events in true style! (And get blown up horribly ROFL)

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Just finished Psycho Pass on Saturday, recommend me a new anime that has a lot of suspense like my American cop dramas

Top Bottom