• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

D

Deleted member

[collapse=Derp]
IMG_20150718_163607_546.jpg

[/collapse]

Based Amazon Prime coming in and getting this to me two days before I was supposed to.

Finally have one.~

:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

As peeved as I am to see that ZeRo won, you gotta give the man mad props for that grab combo to end the game.

That was a Gfycat moment if I've ever seen one.

Matsushi

True Blood
Reminds of the whole Cena Wins LOL thing I've seen.

Can we get a ZeRo Wins LOL version?
LMAO

ZeRo wins, again. That grab combo at the end was absolutely amazing. However, that said I'm still waiting for someone who can just beat him. This boi's on a rampage.

Also, Mr. R's face when he received "the golden stick" was priceless.

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
EVO 2015 Sm4sh Top 8 was awesome! Some of my favorite matches were Esam v Ally and Nairo v Mr. R at LF. ZeRo proves once again that he is the King of Sm4sh. He deserved it IMO.

Congrats to everyone who participated.

Last edited:

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
Missed Grand Finals due to some family matters but good job to all of the players. An excellent top 8.

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
Hey, guys. I used to be quite active on this forum, but then... Terraria 1.3. happened. I'm not a PC gamer, Terraria is the only computer game that I like, but I love it.

Any important fact in the last twenty pages ?

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
LOL, Smash got a shout out from the T7 commentators!

One guy asked what we call button checks. The other guy responded "a waste of time." :joyful:

Edit* The American dream is dead. (The last American T7 player got eliminated)

Last edited:

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
Hey, guys. I used to be quite active on this forum, but then... Terraria 1.3. happened. I'm not a PC gamer, Terraria is the only computer game that I like, but I love it.

Any important fact in the last twenty pages ?
I've been playing terraria 1.3 too. I still haven't beaten wall of flesh yet though.

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
So Raz never got to be on stream? Guess I didn't miss the only thing I really wanted to watch then. Though I did see a few of the other matches. Or parts of them anyway.

but apparently missed the one where a Wii Fit Trainer did some serious work

If forum avatars/profile pictures were indicative of what a person looked irl and/or their gender then Liquid would be an alien and Matsushi would be a shapeshifter
Then I would be white.

Top Bottom