• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
Nairo is so fun to watch~

He's a good sport, too, he always comes across as a very nice guy. :3
Most definitely.

That Nairo emote is also my favorite. By far the best. Just pure, raw emotion in that one.

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
>Peeks around the UMvC3 stream and sees Phoenix Wrights winning
"yES"

>Peeks around the Smash 4 stream and see Captain Falcons losing
"O-oh"
I guess we all can't have nice things :sadsheep:

D

Deleted member

Damn, that was a close match between Abadango and ESAM...

Last edited by a moderator:

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
I never knew @ Elezir Elezir was Momma Robin. I shall now refer to her, as "Mother."
Well, I believe they call me like that because of my title, which was born from a joke of kinds in a pm.

If you guys want to call me momma Robin, though, I'm not going to stop you.:cheep:

Holy cow, ZeRo versus Abadango, this gon b gud.
Your present Dexter avatar combines with what you just said so much.:roll:

Last edited:

The_Cardinal

NNID
CardinalGP
Top 8 hype! Admittedly, the top 8 contenders aren't really a surprise but who're you all rooting for? I'm hoping for Nairo. Might get another epic emote that way.

Edit: Oh, a tribute for Iwata, just as I was hoping for.

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
Top 8 hype! Admittedly, the top 8 contenders aren't really a surprise but who're you all rooting for? I'm hoping for Nairo. Might get another epic emote that way.
I'm definitely rooting for Nairo as well, he's an incredible player and it'll be lovely to see him win this tournament! I'm also rooting for Mr. R, however. His Sheik is so slick and stylish. :3

As soon as I say that, I see them both sitting beside each other fighting for their tournament lives. Though, I believe they're both in Winner's Bracket which is good. :emptysheep:

Last edited:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
WE'RE ALL PART OF NAIRO'S ARMY
WE'RE ALL OFF TO NEVADA
AND WE REALLY SHAKE 'EM UP
THIS SONG DOESN'T RHYME
BUT DAMN IT I WANT NAIRO TO WIN REGARDLESS

GO ON NAIRO!

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Well might as well join the bandwagon.

LET'S GO NAIRO! *clap, clap, clapclapclap*

I'm also rooting for Abadango.

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
Nairo is one of my favourite smash 4 players. His play is just so solid. He also plays Robin sometimes(although less frequently now) , so that's nice.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Hopefully Nairo will end up knocking ZeRo off his throne. It's kind of boring to have on single player being top all the time.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I am rooting for ESAM, Nairo, and Abadango.
I hope someone will beat ZeRo.

Matsushi

True Blood
ZeRo is a phenomenal player with amazing reaction times and extremely precise gameplay, but indeed, seeing the same player win every tournament is getting quite tiresome. Seeing Nairo or any other player win instead would be very refreshing.

Go Nairooooooooo~

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
So I'm at an anime convention right now and I just went to a Q&A session with Daisuke Sakaguchi. Now he mentioned about a road trip he did with a bunch of other voice actors from Tokyo to Osaka. One of them was Hikaru Midorikawa, Marth's VA.

It was early in the morning and everyone is tired and sleepy on the bus, but Midorikawa was just there at like 6AM just making jokes and sharing his funny experiences and so on. He wouldn't stop talking. Sakaguchi had to be the guy that was replying to Midorikawa or otherwise he'll feel lonely and nobody is paying attention to him.

Marth's voice actor confirmed to be a huge derp. :^)

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Well looks like I've got to peace out for a bit, got some errands to run. Probably going to miss out on Winner's Finals, so you guys will have to catch me up on any crazy shenanigans that go down!

See you guys in a bit! :substitute:

The_Cardinal

NNID
CardinalGP
ALLY STILL DID WELL WITH MARTH THOUGH. Like, he made him look viable aaaaah~ :4marth::4marth::4marth:
He did but I don't remember seeing any jabs though. It's like he didn't even know about the patch changes to Marth.

Hong

The Strongest
I wonder whatever happened to Hong, she seems to be gone and that makes me sad, may her journey be a happy one :sadeyes:.
On happier news, there's this Hong Hong person who seems like a pretty funky fellow, maybe we should invite him/her to the Robin thread to lighten things up :shades:.
I'm here for you.

About a week late, but still!

Matsushi

True Blood
He did but I don't remember seeing any jabs though. It's like he didn't even know about the patch changes to Marth.
Indeed, indeed! Well, at least he managed to take a stock off. I thought he was going to get f-aired into the dark depths of off-screen hell. :'D

AND GO NAIRO~

Top Bottom