• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
@ Nah Nah Room is up

Edit:anyone else can come as well

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
You were already declared an alien, you're too late
Don't count on it sticking.

Any day the mystery of what Sylux is beneath that armor will be put to rest and it's just as likely to be human as it is to be an alien.

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
M
LIQUID12 post9683286 said:
ridley be 2big for dis armor son
Ridley is too big for that armor, he is too big also for smash, butit won't never be too big for our hearts. <3

Nah

Smash Champion
I didn't know that you could fall through that one platform in Prism Tower. Dunno how I made it back though. Didn't know that Zapdos shows up either lol

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Excuse me for a moment, I need to rant positively / vent my emotions for a moment.

Gwyn's theme.

Just...****.

Gwyn's theme.

This is not fun to listen to. It's actually physically painful to listen to. It's a discordant mess that, in theory and in practice, does not work. It's just awful.

And that's why it's so damn good.

It sounds fine at first. A nice, tranquil piano piece that resonates with melancholic charm; sad and soothing in equal measure.

Then you realise that, when you take everything together and the tune keeps playing over and over and over and over into infinity, it just becomes ever more discordant and terrifying.

And yet, somehow, even more wonderful.

It's a trial to endure it to the end. You feel Gwyn's suffering. This is raw, furious stuff. This is the work of a mad genius. You can hear the madness and the despair in Gwyn's voiceless whispers. It's a terrible, melancholic symphony that makes you suffer for its art. It's worth it in the end, though. It feels wonderful to get to the end and know that, somehow, you survived this.

You get to live.

You have to carry this forever.

The tune ends, the cords disappear, but the echoes carry on.

You did this.

You heard this.

You get to live with this.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I missed the finals of Smash 4 due to working, but I haven't lost a game yet on Splatoon for the Splatfest. So I got that going for me which is nice. c:

Melee was looking crazy though when I was checking it out earlier. Mango dropping a set to Plup, Hbox beating Leffen.

OsirisOda

Dark Cloud
So. I just reached an S-Support with Nah in this run of Awakening.

# @ OsirisOda OsirisOda X @ Nah Nah <3
Then I save to the second slot, reset, delete the second save, and proceed to marry the next female on the list. Because I have terrible OCD and I NEED to finish this support log.

P.S. Self replies are the coolest, newest trends here on Smashboards.
:GCU::GCU::GCD::GCD::GCL::GCR::GCL::GCR::GCB::GCA:

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Quick tip don't recover on the stage unless doing it safely

It's an easy kill