• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
http://www.twitch.tv/srkevo1
That's their main channel. I think, however, vgbootcamp will be streaming Smash which is here.
http://www.twitch.tv/vgbootcamp

I could be wrong though.

Everything. And EVO has multiple stream channels but SRKevo1 is the main one for finals day.
Thanks for the info guys! :happysheep:
So if one were to want to get into kingdom hearts, where should he start?
The HD 1.5 ReMix collection for PS3 is a good place to start, then the HD 2.5 set. Both sets have 2 full games and one cutscene compilation "movie" each. Then all you would need is Dream Drop Distance for the 3DS. However if you wanted to actually play 358/2 Days and Re Coded, they are both available for DS (and should be pretty cheap by this point).

Here's the order I would recommend playing them in.

Kingdom Hearts 1, Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts 2 or 358/2 Days (Days is actually a prequel to 2, but it was released after so it contains a number of spoilers that weakens the impact of some story elements in KH2), Birth By Sleep, Re Coded, and finally Dream Drop Distance.
Kingdom Hearts I.5 ReMix.

Great way to get a lot of content and story for a nice price.
Getting a bit :4greninja:'ed here. I've gotta be faster! (I can get pretty long-winded about Kingdom Hearts, lol)

Last edited:

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
Thanks for the info guys! :happysheep:

The HD 1.5 ReMix collection for PS3 is a good place to start, then the HD 2.5 set. Both sets have 2 full games and one cutscene compilation "movie" each. Then all you would need is Dream Drop Distance for the 3DS. However if you wanted to actually play 358/2 Days and Re Coded, they are both available for DS (and should be pretty cheap by this point).

Here's the order I would recommend playing them in.

Kingdom Hearts 1, Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts 2 or 358/2 Days (Days is actually a prequel to 2, but it was released after so it contains a number of spoilers that weakens the impact of some story elements in KH2), Birth By Sleep, Re Coded, and finally Dream Drop Distance.

Getting a bit :4greninja:'ed here. I've gotta be faster! (I can get pretty long-winded about Kingdom Hearts, lol)
Kingdom Hearts I.5 ReMix.

Great way to get a lot of content and story for a nice price.
I don't own a PS3 so I guess I am out of luck. It is what it is. But thanks.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

Everything. And EVO has multiple stream channels but SRKevo1 is the main one for finals day.
EVO is such a great time for the gaming community. It's a time where Microsoft and Nintendo games reside in the same scene. It's a time where the gaming community is seen at its most passionate. It's a time where the gaming community really shines through as a genuine sport. It's a time when the gaming community is finally put into the limelight, in which it overshadows any other competition.

I freaking love EVO.
one more thing on Evo.

Also, Holy **** Project M as a side event?

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
So who here is gonna watch EVO tomorrow? A reminder that @ Raziek Raziek 's pool is at 8 AM PDT so if possible, I think it'd be nice to show him some support. He's probably drowning in a den of debauchery preparing for the big tournament as we speak.
Definitely will do. I need to root for more players like him instead of just the big well-known ones like Hungrybox.

So I recently discovered that there's, indeed, a competitive smash scene in my area. (I live in a small town) Not sure if I'll make an effort in joining as I'm not confident in my play style.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
raziek is going to EVO?

that can't be good. but good luck.
I don't understand how it can't be good...

How could it be bad? Besides @ Raziek Raziek can definitely hold his own. If you haven't seen his streams and such, he is a very good Robin player. One of the best if I do say so myself. Somehow, though, he always seems to choke during semi-finals. :dizzy::p

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

How could it be bad? Besides @ Raziek Raziek can definitely hold his own. If you haven't seen his streams and such, he is a very good Robin player. One of the best if I do say so myself. Somehow, though, he always seems to choke during semi-finals. :dizzy::p
He probably means it's not good for the other players. :p

:231:

smokebomb12

NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382

Yes, you're right! How could I be so blind? But why does he wish him luck? An enigma, it is!
He is very good. he took me out..ish. It's EVO dude. everyone needs luck.
He probably means it's not good for the other players. :p

:231:
How come she is the only one who got that. Thank you.

smokebomb12

NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
You'll probably want to rematch him on Wii U and see how close those matches are. :p
*yawning* wh, what? oh yeah Racheek, he is mad at me. understand that I am a bad sport, I do things to make myself look bigger than I am just for attention and to please people, and I'm not proud of that. no one should be. Rather it say I won, even though I lost by one or morr, posting videos to social threads, lying,cheating you name it. I can see why he does not want to put up with me, why barley any no...Why no one wants to deal with me. In the end I'm just trying to impress people and so far no one is. He is never going to accept a battle from me, but oh well. I have work in the morning so... yeah. my eyes hurt.

D

Deleted member

*yawning* wh, what? oh yeah Racheek, he is mad at me. understand that I am a bad sport, I do things to make myself look bigger than I am just for attention and to please people, and I'm not proud of that. no one should be. Rather it say I won, even though I lost by one or morr, posting videos to social threads, lying,cheating you name it. I can see why he does not want to put up with me, why barley any no...Why no one wants to deal with me. In the end I'm just trying to impress people and so far no one is. He is never going to accept a battle from me, but oh well. I have work in the morning so... yeah. my eyes hurt.
Considering the coherency of this post relative to everything else you've written in the last 24 hours and considering that it is only a mere four hours after your last post (and must be very early in the morning or late at night for you) you should probably step off Smashboards and get some sleep.

Especially if you have work.

Go to bed mister.

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
If I get a wii u version of the game I want to play against Raziek sometime just to see how badly I get bodied. Getting beaten by someone levels above you in a game is always really exciting experience for me. It shows you just how high the ceiling can be.

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
Heck, I thought my Robin was competent at the very least, until I faced @ Raziek Raziek . He was clearly three steps ahead. :4robinf:

That said, I was very happy with the matches as I feel as though my Robin improved considerably from his generous feedback and my own analysis of his Robin play. So thank you, and I wish you the best of luck at EVO, Raz! :happysheep:

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
I can't believe EVO starts today. I can't wait for Sm4sh and Melee finals!

smokebomb12

NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
Damn it soul. You got me thinking. And when I think, I can't sleep. I've never been late though so I can just say my alarm was broken.

Raz is the best Robin I ever fought. But I will destroy him one day. Sadly he is still Pissed. But the damage is done already.I believe I can beat him one day or another.

And I know what he means by The 3Ds feels different. I just got my Battle pad got used to it and when I go to the 3Ds everything feels clonky and weird. So i guess its like fighting a blind guy and losing.

Does any body want to play? I am so tired all I have is Smash and work in 3 hours. Thanks soul.

NNID is SmokebombX13 if anyone wants.

FC is 5198-3160-1382 if anyone wants.

Last edited:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Showered, well-rested and ready for battle!

I will try to post updates here in detail when I can, but my Twitter will most likely be the best place to catch updates first. (@DRB_Raziek)

D

Deleted member

Damn it soul. You got me thinking. And when I think, I can't sleep. I've never been late though so I can just say my alarm was broken.

Raz is the best Robin I ever fought. But I will destroy him one day. Sadly he is still Pissed. But the damage is done already.I believe I can beat him one day or another.

And I know what he means by The 3Ds feels different. I just got my Battle pad got used to it and when I go to the 3Ds everything feels clonky and weird. So i guess its like fighting a blind guy and losing.

Does any body want to play? I am so tired all I have is Smash and work in 3 hours. Thanks soul.

NNID is SmokebombX13 if anyone wants.

FC is 5198-3160-1382 if anyone wants.
You'll be hard pressed to two-stock or three-stock @ Raziek Raziek (which would be the equivalent of "destroy", if you two-stock in a two-stock ruleset or three-stock in a three-stock ruleset, respectively), particularly if you still play :4link: given that the MU is even.

I'll be blunt and say that you've probably got a good way to go before you get to that point.

tl;dr: Welcome to the big leagues.

Top Bottom