• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
A good buddy of mine is planning on holding weekly online tourneys every Wednesday. It even has a prize of $5 when most online tourneys don't have prizes.

The tourney is unfortuantely for North American players only to minimize lag, but I'm sure it be a lot of fun for many of you to check it out and get some experience with many players, including some of the best from my region!

More info and signup are in this link. This Wednesday will be the first tourney, so I want it to have a good attendance so that it can continue as a weekly thing! My friend is also potentially the most famous tournament coordinators in my region so it's gonna be legit! Thanks Robin gorls~

D

Deleted member

I never said that they weren't trash =P

Sometime I would like to do some matches with you though, hopefully get better at the Link matchup
Wii U or 3DS?

I'll just need a little time to get reacquainted with how the 3DS feels.

The skill difference between versions is low for me because I play the Wii U version with the Gamepad set up like my 3DS controls.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I'm on Mobile and this page works fine for me...

Also, Metal Gear Rising music!!!

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
More Metal Gear Music:
Actually, I lied.
C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!
Edit: Damn it, @ Champ Gold Champ Gold ...
Edit 2: Five Hours until Splatfest starts...

Last edited:

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Splatfest is tomorrow? Will they be postponing it for the funeral or

Also since video dump atm i found this and it's old but gold :')

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
So who here is gonna watch EVO tomorrow? A reminder that @Raziek's pool is at 8 AM PDT so if possible, I think it'd be nice to show him some support. He's probably drowning in a den of debauchery preparing for the big tournament as we speak.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
So many videos and images on this page.

My poor browser. :054:

D

Deleted member

So who here is gonna watch EVO tomorrow? A reminder that @Raziek's pool is at 8 AM PDT so if possible, I think it'd be nice to show him some support. He's probably drowning in a den of debauchery preparing for the big tournament as we speak.
I also command this thread to support @shrooby .

I forget when his pool is but he has Abadango in his pool.

Praise the Penguin ladies and gentleman.

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
I'm on mobile and this page is totally fine for me. :secretkpop:

Or at least it would be fine if I wasn't on my school's crappy network smh.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
*reminder for interview thread*

I would, except...

Also @ LIQUID12A LIQUID12A good luck with your surgery! Hope it goes well!
It had to be moved to tomorrow morning(but thanks for the comment). And since I'm likely to be unavailable, so to say, while @Raziek's pool is on...

If it's still on by the time I'm out and with Internet access I'll definitely tune in though.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
EVO starts tomorrow nerds I expect this thread to go silent for a bit over the course of the weekend.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363

Everything. And EVO has multiple stream channels but SRKevo1 is the main one for finals day.

Last edited:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
It sucks I'm gonna be missing Raziek's set due to work in the morning. :(

I'll have to remember though to participate in the Splatfest whenever a game is streaming that I'm not interested in watching. I need to try to put in more of an effort than what I did last Splatfest.

The_Cardinal

NNID
CardinalGP
*reminder for interview thread*

I would, except...

It had to be moved to tomorrow morning(but thanks for the comment). And since I'm likely to be unavailable, so to say, while @Raziek's pool is on...

If it's still on by the time I'm out and with Internet access I'll definitely tune in though.
I was actually gonna ask how the surgery went but this answers my question. Anyways, I hope it goes well tomorrow.

EVO starts tomorrow nerds I expect this thread to go silent for a bit over the course of the weekend.
If anything, I kinda assumed this thread, at least to a degree, would be active because of EVO. I mean, there's only so much Sheik, Diddy, Sonic, Custom Villager matches I can watch before I need a break.

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I was actually gonna ask how the surgery went but this answers my question. Anyways, I hope it goes well tomorrow.

If anything, I kinda assumed this thread, at least to a degree, would be active because of EVO, at least during pools. I mean, there's only so much Sheik, Diddy, Sonic, Custom Villager matches I can watch before I need a break.
There's why you watch other Fighters till then. I'm gonna be flip flopping between alot of them cause alot of my cities FGC scene is there for GG XRD, USF4 and Smash melee and Smash 4.

The_Cardinal

NNID
CardinalGP
There's why you watch other Fighters till then. I'm gonna be flip flopping between alot of them cause alot of my cities FGC scene is there for GG XRD, USF4 and Smash melee and Smash 4.
Oh yeah, I tend to have another tab open for GG during these events. That's always a fun game to watch.

Top Bottom