• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978
TFW it was just some of the frequent users of the Zelda social coming to have a nice chat and it was considered a raid to some oh how our reputation has changed--

But if you gorls reeeeaally want to be raised by us, we'll plan something~:secretkpop:

Oh I absolutely love it when Zeldas are "visiting" us. Please don't leave our little "castle".

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Well this is it. The last day of finny fun before I have to go back to my boring not-shark-related antics. But until tomorrow I say, LET THERE BE SHARKS!!!!!

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Does @ Kenith Kenith remind anyone a bit of Kayano from Ansatsu no Kyou****su?
EDIT: Nice work, word filter. In English: Assassination Classroom.
I don't follow. Referring to a previous avatar of mine?
Wait a moment...

"She experiences a severe complex when it comes to sex appeal, usually loudly voicing her discomfort when being around large breasted women. Despite her apparent passive nature, she's a kind and cheerful person who's also very strong willed and extremely devoted to things that interest her."

Hm...yes, I could see why you'd make that connection......

Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
I'm pretty sure that the Zelda "gorls" come here because they acknowledge that ours is the Superior thread. Despite being half as big, they acknowledge the concept of Quality over Quantity and come here.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I was watching my replays and saw that I did a down-throw into Up Air as Robin and killed at 78%.

Either it was rage (it probably was) or Robin has a HOO HAA we didn't know about

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
I'm pretty sure that the Zelda "gorls" come here because they acknowledge that ours is the Superior thread. Despite being half as big, they acknowledge the concept of Quality over Quantity and come here.
oh. -cries softly- -drinks sass tea-

Last edited:

Zensor

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sebdude198
3DS FC
1289-8462-4385
Can I just say that Henry is simply amazing

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I was watching my replays and saw that I did a down-throw into Up Air as Robin and killed at 78%.

Either it was rage (it probably was) or Robin has a HOO HAA we didn't know about
Only works if they do nothing. They can jump out or freely air dodge.

D

Deleted member

I am continuing my progress of Dual Destinies, my first Ace Attorney game! I have completed Episode 2.
I must say, I never expected to be trying to prove the guilt of Ghirahim cosplaying as the Joker. Sad day. :crying:

How many episodes are in this game (no details) and what is their average length?
The average Ace Attorney game is 4 to 5 Trials. I think that there are 4 trials with one DLC Trial.

I am playing Duel Destinies as well and I beat the first Trial. Pretty good start in my opinion.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
The average Ace Attorney game is 4 to 5 Trials. I think that there are 4 trials with one DLC Trial.

I am playing Duel Destinies as well and I beat the first Trial. Pretty good start in my opinion.
R-really? I was expecting like, ten of them! Well, wouldn't that make me half-way through the game?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
How many episodes are in this game (no details) and what is their average length?
Five episodes total. The third one is about 30-60 minutes longer than the second. The fourth and fifth are both in between the first and second in terms of length, but are directly connected to each other in plot, so it's essentially one large case a little longer than the third.

In total you can expect about 12-15 hours; it's one of the shorter games in the series, and lacks a lot of the "filler" content from older games, such as being able to examine everything at will.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Zelda social vs Robin social crew battle when

D

Deleted member

Man I sure love fights for arbitrary social thread superiority.

/sarcasm.

D

Deleted member

Apparently just having fun between two great socials is not allowed. Okay then.
I just don't like the whole "We are X Social and we are better than Y and Z social" when it's being said sincerely.

Other than that I'm indifferent.
Zelda social vs Robin social crew battle when
See that sounds fun.
Sincere stuff is just like
HnxKDRE.png
go away please.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I have to say that I really like the Pursuit theme in Duel Destinies. I prefer Cornered, but this theme is still amazing.
I think this is my 2nd or 3rd favorite. I dunno if I like this or AJ's Pursuit theme more.

R-really? I was expecting like, ten of them! Well, wouldn't that make me half-way through the game?
The episodes are pretty long actually.
It took me about 7-10 hours just to beat Case 5 in Trials and Tribulations for example.

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
So I suppose you survived the Vault? And are still playing? OK. Good. And you've also fond Y'Shtola again. Get used to Library. Unless you've done every side quest available to you, you're probably going to have to run it a couple of times to actually hit 60. And NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE is capable of doing EVERY SINGLE MOOGLE SIDE QUEST in Churning Mists in one sitting. No matter how much you love Moogles. You will not be able to put up with their Ineptitude and their Shenanigans for very long. And if by some Miracle you did, well I take my hat off to you. I swear, those quests made me yearn for the FFXII bunny Moogles who are far superior in looks, balls and intelligence.

Yes, I'm using the Lightning hairstyle (it's the only one that really looks like an uncaring Ragamuffun who doesn't give one **** about her hair when she wakes up in the morning). Trust me when I say that it is possible to create far more accurate Lightning representations than that. Hell, I don't even have pink hair.
Figured as much.

Also, @RadiantTactician's reminds me of Garnet/Dagger. ;p

@Benishigure, I already said I'd be in for some CAH matches, but just to confirm.:cheep:

Also, Godammit for having to read through this and Zelda's thread.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I have to say that I really like the Pursuit theme in Duel Destinies. I prefer Cornered, but this theme is still amazing.
I think this is my 2nd or 3rd favorite. I dunno if I like this or AJ's Pursuit theme more.
My tier list of Ace Attorney Cornered themes goes:

1. Pursuit ~Wanting to Find The Truth (AAI2)
2. Pursuit ~Cornered (PWAA)
3. Pursuit ~Keep Pressing On (DD)
4. Pressing Pursuit ~Cornered (AJ)
5. Pursuit ~Lying Coldly (AAME)

The other ones are not worthy of my tier list. These five are songs in a class of their own.

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
If there is a fight between the RST and the ZST then count me out I'm too much of a wandering robo genie gator who uses space pheasants, tacticians and pretty swordsman who would rather study and grind games in.

Top Bottom