• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I should warn the Z.S.T that I am in possession of a Weapon. A Weapon so Terrible, Larry the Cancerhog would be BEGGING for mercy, and he would receive none (for he deserves none, but still), so Terrible is this Weapon. Furthermore, it Unleashes its Fury without violating a single rule of Smashboards. I was saving this Weapon for another Cause, but I will NOT hesitate to Unleash it, should you continue your misguided quest to Conquer Our Social Thread.

Thou hast been warned...

Edit: Ah. I see you've all left. Have a good one!
:secretkpop:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I should warn the Z.S.T that I am in possession of a Weapon. A Weapon so Terrible, Larry the Cancerhog would be BEGGING for mercy, and he would receive none (for he deserves none, but still), so Terrible is this Weapon. Furthermore, it Unleashes its Fury without violating a single rule of Smashboards. I was saving this Weapon for another Cause, but I will NOT hesitate to Unleash it, should you continue your misguided quest to Conquer Our Social Thread.

Thou hast been warned...

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Everyone, it's time to pick a god and pray...
All righty, time to take a spin on the ol' Wheel of Morality!

"And today's lesson is: Judge not lest ye be ten cents short on your Starbucks order!"

Thou hast been warned...

Thou hast been warned...

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Hey gorl- Oh wait, this isn't the Zelda Social.

Hey comrades! S-support, anyone?
No secretkpop

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Yes, yes indeed.
Don't you ever follow the steps of the Smash 4 Social thread.
I think there would be just so much damn awesome that it would wrap around and come out the other end.

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
Ah yes hello Robin gorls I can confirm that Phil most definitely has a foot fetish.

Phil X Feet confirmed best canon OTP. And I hear that yew Robin gorls love to talk about shipping. :secretkpop:

Also, did someone say merge this social with the Zelda social? :secretkpop:

I have a feeling this might happen:

Quite an accurate depiction of the reactions that might take place, don't yew think?

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I have no idea what's going on.

But I know what I'm gonna do about it.

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Hey gorl- Oh wait, this isn't the Zelda Social.

Hey comrades! S-support, anyone?
Sorry, I haven't even reached C-Support with anyone yet. Going to S-Support would be incredibly counter Chromductive. I'm no Exalt, but I am not S-Supporting the first person I C-Support.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
OMG COMRADES. BREAKING NEWS!!!
@ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 has just confessed his love for @Berserker. 's feet. He did so by kissing both of them multiple times. Exclusive Fandom news, avaliable only in Tactician Territory.

I need a drink.

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
Sorry, I haven't even reached C-Support with anyone yet. Going to S-Support would be incredibly counter Chromductive. I'm no Exalt, but I am not S-Supporting the first person I C-Support.
omg you didn't.
Not the Chrom puns again.

I think I'm going to follow suit. But first, here's a(nother) picture of my FFXIV character!!

@ RadiantTactician RadiantTactician (Damnit, I can't recall the other person who plays XIV here!)
So what's been going down lately?
She looks like Lightning.
Coincidence?:troll:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956

(I totally wish I could do that)

Edit: Why is that "hilariousGifs"? That's more like "BadAssGifs"

She looks like Lightning.
Coincidence?:troll:
I'll explain this when I wake up.

Last edited:

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
omg you didn't.
Not the Chrom puns again.
Blame my recent trip to the Smash 4 Social. Apparently the Pun Lord is stepping down, so it's time for me to tip the scales show my moves relearn puns.

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
*Sees that I inadvertently helped start nearly 5 pages of lewd talk*

Does @KenithTheGatherer remind anyone a bit of Kayano from Ansatsu no Kyou****su?

EDIT: Nice work, word filter. In English: Assassination Classroom.

Last edited:

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla

The caption was "Sneak peak of the localization for Fire Emblem Fates."

Oh my God I laughed so hard.

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
Hello again, my good Robin sisters! So lately the gorls over at the Zelda social have been playing some online games of Cards Against Humanity, and since I'm hosting a game tomorrow that may be my last game in a while before I go back to school, I've decided to invite you good sisters here for a Robin social vs. Zelda social CAH battle!

Please tag me in a post if you are interested. If I can get enough people here to play, we can establish further rules like team names, score limit (these games can go for quite some time), etc. and we can organise a time to play as well.

OMG that has given me such a good idea for the next CAH game.

We should totally invite the Robin gorls to our game and have Robin gorls vs. Zelda gorls with 14-20 people, 7-10 people on each team. The one gorl who wins the game wins a point for their team, and we could do a Bo3 or Bo5.

For those who don't make it into the game, I'll open it for up to 20 spectators. Specs can still use the chatbox so you won't be missing out on too much :^)

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
So the first thing that I read after a while (thanks notifications!) is boobs. What the he-
Ike has been stripped!
I'm in love :love::love::love:

Can't believe that it's been almost a full year since our tacticians and princess was first revealed. I still remember the #MonadoMonday hype and speculation about Shulk that I never even thought about them showing up, and the stream absolutely left me reeling; I immediately caught onto the hype train since.

I think I'm going to follow suit. But first, here's a(nother) picture of my FFXIV character!!

@ RadiantTactician RadiantTactician (Damnit, I can't recall the other person who plays XIV here!)
So what's been going down lately?
I've been juggling a lot between my two characters, but today, I finally got to LV 59 for my main character and cleared the Library for the latest MSQ. I also caught up to the Job quests and learned a couple of nifty moves. My other character just finished the 2.0 MSQ as a Dragoon, and I've been dabbling with him whenever I got bored with leveling my WHM.

Here's my main mage character:

most of my armor and weapon's glamoured since the current ones I got from dungeon drops look bleh

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
That's official: My Smash OTP is now :4robinm:/:4robinf:x:4zelda: :secretkpop:

Well, I'd probably favor :4robinm:x:4zelda: just to see the children.
They'd have a very crazy Morgan.
I would love to see that actually not gonna lie or :4robinm:x :4palutena:or :4robinm:x:rosalina: but mainly the first one.

Cherche is one of my favorite character, but her support with Robin is so bad it cancels out her personality.
Yeah I can agree with that sadly.
Nope, not all. Mostly all the girls in Awakening aren't bad decisions except for the second gen girl, Thraja because you should never stick your **** in crazy and she's a bad mother and Cordelia who loves Chrom more than she loves you.
Cordelia :(
:crying: dammit Sumia.

Also i know i'm a fan of a certain red headed Pegasus knight but don't see alot of Maribelee what gives

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I haven't visited the thread for a week... What did I miss? :4pacman:

Didn't the Rosalina artwork thread get locked because someone was really hellbent on talking about bust size?
Yeah, it did. We were talking about it in our own social. Take a wild guess as to who brought it up. :secretkpop:
Yeah, it cause quite a stir too. But let's not talk about that. :124:

:231:

Last edited:

Arc_Thunder

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ichuchu
Hello again, my good Robin sisters! So lately the gorls over at the Zelda social have been playing some online games of Cards Against Humanity, and since I'm hosting a game tomorrow that may be my last game in a while before I go back to school, I've decided to invite you good sisters here for a Robin social vs. Zelda social CAH battle!

Please tag me in a post if you are interested. If I can get enough people here to play, we can establish further rules like team names, score limit (these games can go for quite some time), etc. and we can organise a time to play as well.
That sounds like a good idea, I might just spectate though it depends on how long these games usually go on for.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
What the hell did I miss in one night.

When I left, the topic was love, which somehow switched to fetishes, the Zelda social and then some incident.

You go, thread.

Top Bottom