• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

D

Deleted member

Fetishes only become a problem when you start actively disrupting other people because of your fetish, IMO.

Like, I don't care if someone is a necrophiliac, but if I hear that this person is raiding the local graveyard because of it and committing public vandalism (because digging up graves), well that's a problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Hey you do you.

There isn't a problem with that at all.
That one's pretty common, so I can't say I'm exactly shocked.

Not my cuppa' tea, mind you, but hardly shocking.
I know it's pretty tame and normal but considering how much people push for how their bad is kinda saddening on my part though.

Everyone has a fetish, some are more...specific than others, but I think someone doesn't need to feel bad about his own fetish, maybe not telling everyone what is but I think that just depends of the person.

And I have heard from a bunch of people that has foot fetishes, I don't think is weird in any sense, just uncommon and maybe funny.
I usually joke about feet because a foot fetish is weird because to me, it's the second most unattractive thing, when it depends on the woman.

D

Deleted member

I just realized that the phrase "Get a room" perfectly represents my whole personal philosophy of disruptive vs. nondisruptive actions of individuals in society (which is something that on its own is irrelevant to the topic at hand).

Lol.

Also send help I can't stop talking about myself.

Last edited by a moderator:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I made Robin marry her in awakening. was that a bad decision or was a decent one?
It's a great decision that you have great taste in waifu.

It's a bad decision that you so happen to marry the same person that I love.

And I don't take sharing waifus lightly :secretkpop:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I made Robin marry her in awakening. was that a bad decision or was a decent one?
Nope, not all. Mostly all the girls in Awakening aren't bad decisions except for the second gen girl, Thraja because you should never stick your **** in crazy and she's a bad mother and Cordelia who loves Chrom more than she loves you.

Last edited:

Meta651

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meta651
I usually joke about feet because a foot fetish is weird because to me, it's the second most unattractive thing, when it depends on the woman.
Personally I don't think of it like unattractive, I just don't care and is not like the first thing I look in a girl. @ Zantetsugun Zantetsugun just said the right sentece, "whatever floats your boat".

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Cherche is one of my favorite character, but her support with Robin is so bad it cancels out her personality.
Cherche is the ultimate bae and waifu but despite having pretty good supports with most characters, her support with Robin was quite dreadful honestly. I tend to avoid marrying Robin with most characters because Robin's support dialogues are pretty appalling IMO.

Flavia and Sully for best Awakening Waifus.
Screen shot 2015-07-11 at 10.14.13 PM.png
evidence.zip Soulless confirmed cheating on waifu :secretkpop:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Flavia and Sully for best Awakening Waifus.
Flavia is cool and I love her support with Nick Fury.

>Sully
Not with that garbage support she isn't. She far from it.

Anna Master Race!

I'm all about speaking that great wisdom! :cool:
I love me some Anna but Tiki, man. She's awesome
image.jpg

Can't choose between those two and Lissa. But I might go with Tiki

D

Deleted member

Cherche is the ultimate bae and waifu but despite having pretty good supports with most characters, her support with Robin was quite dreadful honestly. I tend to avoid marrying Robin with most characters because Robin's support dialogues are pretty appalling IMO.

View attachment 61249
evidence.zip Soulless confirmed cheating on waifu :secretkpop:
I still can't get over the fact that :4robinm: wooed
HnxKDRE.png
by feeding her roots.

And well that would be the case except for the fact that currently Nah beats every other Awakening girl 156-0 in the fan art department. :secretkpop:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Is this becoming the Zelda social

Phil's imaginary foot fetish and Fujin's gifs have leaked into this thread within the course of a half hour :secretkpop:
"What's this? Robin Social Thread is evolving!"
*evolution noises*
"Congratulations! Robin Social Thread evolved into Zelda Social Thread!"

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
Is this becoming the Zelda social

Phil's imaginary foot fetish and Fujin's gifs have leaked into this thread within the course of a half hour :secretkpop:
At this point, I think we should just merge the two threads and see what kind of insanity is born out of it.:secretkpop:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
At this point, I think we should just merge the two threads and see what kind of insanity is born out of it.:secretkpop:
That sounds like the best/worst idea ever.
Oh Gods what have I wrought???

Edit* Holy crap! 5,000 likes! Thanks everyone! :substitute:

Last edited:

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
That's official: My Smash OTP is now :4robinm:/:4robinf:x:4zelda: :secretkpop:

Well, I'd probably favor :4robinm:x:4zelda: just to see the children.
They'd have a very crazy Morgan.

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
I am absolutely horrified. I will not give in. This may be my last stand...

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
It seems my Insomnia has proven beneficial for a change. For it seems the Heretics and Infidels from the Z.S.T are hellbent on raiding us once again. This time, with far more insidious means.

While I would love to counter with some awful old fashioned Sanic OCs, I doubt anything will make Raziek lift that decree, even a Zelda raid. (Which is Wise)

Therefore, we have but one recourse.

WE MUST DROWN THEIR GARBAGE IN THE PURE LIGHT OF THE R.S.T GOODIES! BRING FORTH THE WAIFU WARS! BRING FORTH THE COMFY CHAIR! BRING FORTH THE FIRE EMBLEM ORIGINAL CHARACTERS! BRING FORTH ST. GARON! BRING FORTH ST. AZURE! BRING FORTH THE CEASELESS FAMITSU SCANS! BRING FORTH THE FATES WAIFU KILLING DISCUSSIONS! BRING FORTH THE HOLY HAND GRENADE OF ANTIOCH!

BRING IT ALL!!!!

ZZzzZZzzZZzz....
*snerk*

Did I really just ****ing post this? I must be sleep walking...

Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
"What's this? Robin Social Thread is evolving!"
*evolution noises*
"Congratulations! Robin Social Thread evolved into Zelda Social Thread!"
Please, no. I will move full time to SquidBoards and the Isaac Support Thread if that happened. Or if the threads were merged.

Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
I should warn the Z.S.T that I am in possession of a Weapon. A Weapon so Terrible, Larry the Cancerhog would be BEGGING for mercy, and he would receive none (for he deserves none, but still), so Terrible is this Weapon. Furthermore, it Unleashes its Fury without violating a single rule of Smashboards. I was saving this Weapon for another Cause, but I will NOT hesitate to Unleash it, should you continue your misguided quest to Conquer Our Social Thread.

Thou hast been warned...

Edit: Ah. I see you've all left. Have a good one!

Last edited:

Soul.

If you merge both the Robin and Zelda Social threads you get the equivalent to the Smash 4 Social thread.
A.K.A: a joke

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
I should warn the Z.S.T that I am in possession of a Weapon. A Weapon so Terrible, Larry the Cancerhog would be BEGGING for mercy, and he would receive none (for he deserves none, but still), so Terrible is this Weapon. Furthermore, it Unleashes its Fury without violating a single rule of Smashboards. I was saving this Weapon for another Cause, but I will NOT hesitate to Unleash it, should you continue your misguided quest to Conquer Our Social Thread.

Thou hast been warned...

Edit: Ah. I see you've all left. Have a good one!
I'm not sure how to feel anymore. Terrified of Z.S.T. and R.S.T. combining or this weapon you speak of...

Top Bottom