• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
My knowledge of FB shows itself :108:
Although a user from another site got me into that on the first place, I'll better tell him before he gets disappointed.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
For that matter, Jesus, it's been almost a year since the Robin reveal.

There must be some celebration this Tuesday.

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
That was the day when Chrom eventually became the butt of all jokes in regards to Smash Bros.

Much trolling by Soccer Guy was had that day.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Back to our previous topic.
As long as there's booty involved, I'm relatively indifferent on chest size, but I'd prefer like, at least a B. I need SOMETHING.

None of that matters without an attractive face, though.
I am the opposite way. Less is more as it were.
Erm, except that last bit. :)

Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Clearly my pessimism is showing... I didn't buy it for one second. Hell, I had to check the Isaac Support Thread to make sure. If this had been true, pretty sure they'd be going ape right now.

They're an optimistic bunch. Sadly, that optimism isn't rubbing off on yours truly here. They really are holding out that Smashified is going to do Isaac sooner rather than later. Granted, I don't really care what Smashified does or doesn't do (it has no influence, impact, bearing or telling on what actually happens).

But damn... Not one fiber of my being was like "Is this true? Is a new character truly coming? Could it be Isaac?". Not one...

What does this say?

Back to our previous topic.

I am the opposite way. Less is more as it were.
Proportion. That's all that matters. If everything is proportional the rest of the body, it's good. That's all I have to say on this subject.

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
I never saw that promotional DLC art before lol. Also does it matter if she flat chested or not she's still a loved and enjoyable character.
Agreed. I am actually pretty indifferent to breast size anyways. I find both more flatchested women and more busty women equally attractive.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Why don't we reenact the whole Robin and Lucina reveal on the 14th?

D

Deleted member

Relevant to the current topic:

Face>>>> Lower Body>>Upper Body

IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
The only thing I'll say about the T n' A conversation is that proportions are all that matters.

That and if you got a nice face.

Also, Chrom will get his chance another day.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Now I'm all giddy.

To throw in my two cents, I like em round, and big.

And when I'm throwing a gig I just can't help myself, I'm acting like an animal. I'm sorry that just slipped out.

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
Robin's reveal was the best thing about Smash 4 pre-release, nothing before and after was really all that exciting to me (well, except for Greninja and maybe Megaman).

Soul.

The best thing about Smash 4 in pre-release was the salt that the 3DS version introduced.
That, and the ESRB leak.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
"Oh yeah, Fire Emblem: Awakening was a game that I wanted to play. I actually own a 3DS now too. These characters seem interesting, let me read up on them"

*finds out Robin is actually the player avatar*

"Ooooh, that seems really cool, I'll buy this"

And so I first picked up Awakening last summer.

And then was probably subconsciously influenced to ship Robin and Lucina because of said reveal.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
The best thing about Smash 4 in pre-release was the salt that the 3DS version introduced.
That, and the ESRB leak.
Nah the Smash Direct was the best. Especially with the insanity of the Ridley speculation going up to max level, the whole trophy prediction for how Zelda, Kid Icarus, Metroid and Fire Emblem would all get new reps.

And last, Accidental Trolling AKA how blind fanboys thought :4greninja: was :4mewtwo:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
MONADO MONDAY TUESDAY 2: THE RECKONING: ELECTRIC BUGALOO: TURBO ARCADE EDITION!

"Chromgatulations jokes will fly!" - The New York Times
"7.8/10, Too Much Robin." - IGN

Soul.

Nah the Smash Direct was the best. Especially with the insanity of the Ridley speculation going up to max level, the whole trophy prediction for how Zelda, Kid Icarus, Metroid and Fire Emblem would all get new reps.

And last, Accidental Trolling AKA how blind fanboys thought :4greninja: was :4mewtwo:
But the salt, man. Or the E3 2013 reveal.

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
Victoria's Secret didn't leave me stunned, why should yours? :sheep:
Well, Victoria never was that interesting, anyway. Way too showy.

Well, most likely you won't know any time soon, since hopefully I doubt I'd be voted.
:cheep:

Top Bottom