• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Their real secret is that they use a miraculous anti-aging cream called "photoshop".

No kidding, it's really effective.:sheep:
Something tell me you have experience in that subject. Care to share something with us

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Flawless has no face.

This applies to everything, and in this case it can literally apply to models.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
You ladies and your mysteries.

Couldn't crack them if I tried even with my over analytical demeanor.

D

Deleted member

I feel like being a woman would be difficult.

If only just because of all of the biological/anatomical stuff that happens with the female body and whatnot.

D

Deleted member

For T and A, I don't care really. I like cute faces and personality more.

As for the best thing to come from Smash, it was everything. That wasn't Rosalina.

#MONADOMONDAYTUESDAY
I swear that Shulk will be revealed on that day!
The Gematsu leak is our prophet!
We must follow it!
There is absolutely no possibility that it will be fake!
Nope! Nope! Nope!

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I knew it @ Elezir Elezir is alien from outerspace that has come to mate with someone from our species.

Well that or she's actually a dude

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

If only just because of all of the biological/anatomical stuff that happens with the female body and whatnot.
That reminds me, for no related reason at all, that I still need to do that Shark Week avi.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
What I find first attractive about a girl is her personality, as well as her hair and eyes. They tell more of the full picture of the woman than her chest or butt size.

Seriously guys, beautiful hair and eyes or bust.

... And I do NOT mean THAT kind of bust.

D

Deleted member

I've grown up in a house of women.

4 sisters and my mother (Only guy in my house, which is so much fun /sarcasm).

If anything it's made me not put women on a pedestal because I've been fighting with the opposite sex for 19 years at this point.

...Which makes things difficult socially because I don't have a barrier when it comes to what is offensive towards women, really, lol.

What I find first attractive about a girl is her personality, as well as her hair and eyes. They tell more of the full picture of the woman than her chest or butt size.

What's wrong with a bust?

I mean just look at this man's glorious mustache.

I'll show myself out.

Last edited by a moderator:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

You lie, buster.

You've been busted. :troll:

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v

:sadsheep:
You don't even know half of it, dear.

Honestly, though, nah.
It just feels normal for me at this point, I guess. oO

I knew it @ Elezir Elezir is alien from outerspace that has come to mate with someone from our species.

Well that or she's actually a dude
:sheep:

Well, I can at least assure you it's not the 2nd option.:secretkpop:It gets kind of old when people doubt your gender on gaming forums.

D

Deleted member

ITT:

We discuss the age-old Internet Dilemma of What Even Is A Girl which I shall dub WEIAG.

(WAY- AGG)

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I mean, having a nice bust is, well, nice and all, but it shouldn't be the main reason why you like someone. I just don't like guys that fall for some female character just because "OMG HER JUGS ARE HUUUUGE" or "FLAT IS JUSTICE" and all that bullcrap. That's lust, not love. Control your horny hormones, teenage boys.

Now of course you Robin gorls are going to question me because honestly it seems like I fanboy over hot dudes more than hot chicks over here. And I'm also a Zero Skill Spamus secondary.

But I mean, really

UMM NO THANKS I DON'T THINK THEY EVEN WORK LIKE THAT

Last edited:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I mean, having a nice bust is, well, nice and all, but it shouldn't be the main reason why you like someone. I just don't like guys that fall for some female character just because "OMG HER JUGS ARE HUUUUGE" or "FLAT IS JUSTICE" and all that bullcrap. That's lust, not love. Control your horny hormones, teenage boys.
Being 100% real talk here...

Yes, you should ultimately love someone for who they are, not for purely physical reasons.

But physical attraction is such a huge part of maintaining a healthy relationship that to say it's all just hormones is woefully off-base. You can love someone's personality all you want, but if you're not attracted to them as well, it's probably going to feel like something is missing.

D

Deleted member

Being serious for a second IMO being able to actually have some sort of emotional connection with a significant other trumps everything else by far in a relationship/when discussing girls or whatever.

Which is why I have a strong resentment of people that end relationships or forbid it CHEAT in a relationship because the sex and related matters is "bad"

I mean yeah sure I get it "physical pleasure" is important to some extent but I don't feel like bad sex should be a dealbreaker if the affectionate emotional connection is there. (Physical attraction is still important though)

Granted I've never been in a relationship and I have enigmatic (for lack of a better term) opinions on relationships anyways, but that's my two cents on it.

But yeah cheaters and relationship infidelity are on the top of my hate list.

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Well, I see Fates must have enough fanservice to keep you satisfied, then.:roll:
It's a gag in the Zelda social that I'm that creep who has a foot fetish.

W-Which is not true in the ever so slightest--

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
It's a gag in the Zelda social that I'm that creep who has a foot fetish.

W-Which is not true in the ever so slightest--
Even if you did, who cares? Damn near everyone has a fetish for something. Can't control what gets your motor going.

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
Oh, I assure you my tastes are relatively normal.
It's actually an in-joke from the Zelda social referring to the person I quoted. Kinda figured most people here wouldn't get it, but what can you do?
Doesn't matter.
"Moydow has feet fetish" is now canon.:troll:

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Even if you did, who cares? Damn near everyone has a fetish for something. Can't control what gets your motor going.

You really don't wanna know mine.
Let's just say I'm into plus sized women

Meta651

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meta651
You really don't wanna know mine.
Let's just say I'm into plus sized women
Everyone has a fetish, some are more...specific than others, but I think someone doesn't need to feel bad about his own fetish, maybe not telling everyone what is but I think that just depends of the person.

And I have heard from a bunch of people that has foot fetishes, I don't think is weird in any sense, just uncommon and maybe funny.

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
B-But--

It's always time to bring sexy back :secretkpop:

Top Bottom