• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Arc_Thunder

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ichuchu
Okay so here are the gorls I have so far:

Team :4robinf:
@ RobinOnDrugs RobinOnDrugs
@ Elezir Elezir
@ Arc_Thunder Arc_Thunder
@ Milo AKA Papa Milo AKA Papa
@ Zantetsugun Zantetsugun

Team :4zelda: (I guess we'll just settle with BJNsErasedSouls as our team name lmao)
@kenniky
@ SpiralGalaxies SpiralGalaxies
@ Cenizas Cenizas
@S.F.L.R_9
@Suicidal_Donuts
Yours truly

Edit: btw these are gorls that are absolutely sure they can play

Need to even out teams more so signups are still available gorls. If we want a full house, Team Robin needs 5 more people, while Team Zelda needs 4.

For spectators, I'll be providing the link to the game in just under an hour or so. You people don't need to put your team name in your usernames since you're just spectating after all.

@ r_greening1 r_greening1 gorl are you playing or nah?
I know I can play but I have to eat dinner at around 6:00

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
Count me in for spectating! You're going to put the link here right?
Yep! Those who are spectating don't need to let me know, once the link is up you can go straight in!

Also maximum amount of spectators I can allow is 20 as well. (that's the highest I can set it)

Also, can we bring our own decks, too?
Give me the code and I can add it in for you.

We Zelda gorls just so have happened to make our own small deck... don't be weirded out if you see stuff like "Roastaluma" and "BAN•ZELDA", our deck is full of Zelda social inside jokes. It'll be fun I promise. :secretkpop:

Confirming that I can attend, so add me to the list.
Are you spectating or playing?

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
Unrelated to what your talking about here but I thought you would like this

#ryoumarx

Edit: Sorry meant to tag @Matsushi but hope you enjoy it too!
I'm more than ok with yaoi stuff, dear.:happysheep:

Yep! Those who are spectating don't need to let me know, once the link is up you can go straight in!

Also maximum amount of spectators I can allow is 20 as well. (that's the highest I can set it)

Give me the code and I can add it in for you.

We Zelda gorls just so have happened to make our own small deck... don't be weirded out if you see stuff like "Roastaluma" and "BAN•ZELDA", our deck is full of Zelda social inside jokes. It'll be fun I promise. :secretkpop:
ok, @ LIQUID12A LIQUID12A , do you still have the codes from decks we used in our last CAH matches? :lol:

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
IMPORTANT UPDATE GORLS.

For those who are spectating, unfortunately providing you with the direct game link doesn't actually give you the option to spectate the game, but enters you into the game as a player. I mistakenly thought that there was an option to spectate when provided a direct link, apologies gorls.

So! Instructions to spectate (very simple):

1. Go here: http://pyx-1.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp
2. Enter your nickname
3. Once you're in the server, type in the search box "BJNsErasedSoulsBen" and it should come up with my game.
4. Click spectate.

Game is starting soon gorls! For those playing, go here: http://pyx-1.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp#game=298

Password is tipthescales. Robin and Zelda gorls, make sure you have your team name in your nickname so we can identify who's who.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
IMPORTANT UPDATE GORLS.

For those who are spectating, unfortunately providing you with the direct game link doesn't actually give you the option to spectate the game, but enters you into the game as a player. I mistakenly thought that there was an option to spectate when provided a direct link, apologies gorls.

So! Instructions to spectate (very simple):

1. Go here: http://pyx-1.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp
2. Enter your nickname
3. Once you're in the server, type in the search box "BJNsErasedSoulsBen" and it should come up with my game.
4. Click spectate.

Game is starting soon gorls! For those playing, go here: http://pyx-1.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp#game=298

Password is tipthescales. Robin and Zelda gorls, make sure you have your team name in your nickname so we can identify who's who.
Hold on did we even decide a team name for the Robin social?

I motion ShippingLord_(insert your nickname) to designate our team!

Last edited:

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
I'll represent the lorde myself ;-;

[5:00:53 PM] <theshippinglordElezir> well, hopefully this game is going to last for a long time, so even if you leave for Dinner it should be still running when you come back, dear

man why is Elezir so nice omg

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
I guess I'm too late to join the fun.
We're not doing teams anymore. Everyone is just playing so you can come in, some people left anyway.

:4greninja:'d

So yeah it's a FFA now, anyone who wants to join can do so. Just look for my older post because I'm too lazy to link it again lol.

Last edited:

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
I have been absent for something like two days. And this happened:
  • CAH
  • Boobs
  • Gifs
  • Robin vs. Zelda
  • Pics
Is there someone who would like to do some Wii U matches?
EDIT:
nvm, I just want to sleep right now. Hope you're having funny moments with CAH! :happysheep:

Last edited:

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
I'll be open to playing a couple Wii U matches. I'd probably just need a few minutes to myself.

Also, is our Skype group active? If so, how do I go about getting added?

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
"'Ey there, cowboy. Heard ya got your hide handed to ya by some guy who goes by the name Caramel Macchiato, or something. I know my help's meant a deal to ya, but I'm afraid I got some bad news. Y'see, I've got the DNS server for Sunnyside dialed up here! Have a Wii U in the employee break room. You're in for a tough time hoping back online again."

Ok, this is cute.

Why can't miiverse have more posts like this.:sadsheep:
*points to signature*

Actually, I think they added some code in the latest patch that displays Popular Posts for your character alongside recent ones. The drawing quality I've seen would say so. I'm yet to experiment on this to know for sure.

Last edited:

AngelStar291

Smash Cadet
NNID
AngelStar291
Hey I'm new in Smashboards.

I'm a Robin main...I don't think I'm that great with him...but hey I try.

Zensor

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sebdude198
3DS FC
1289-8462-4385

Welcome! Everyone here is super friendly, and feel free to ask whatever you want to know!

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay in our little community here. And I wouldn't worry about not being great with Robin. We all start somewhere and it's not like it is a requirement here. Heck, many of us don't even play Robin.

Top Bottom