• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED.

Incidentally, I saw REAL elephants today, and it was awesome.

Sorry for my absence lately. I just have trouble keeping up with the speed of here sometimes also Fates spoiler aversion.
It might be a good idea to avoid here then, as spoilers have been everywhere. Though depends your cutoff point for spoilers is (as some of the info people have been talking about is more gameplay focuses, or things officially announced pre release)

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
I literally screamed and then laughed for a few good minutes :emptysheep:

That's why it's making me feel SO uncomfortable because at first glance I thought it was Marx actually grinning and I was like ???? gosh
Imagine this being the last face you see.
Now that I just typed that I can't stop smiling.

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
Ohmygod imagine you're casually rubbing his face in Amie and then he just goes from this

to this

i'm done
Oh my god. Stop, the thought.

It's too good.
I--...I--...can't..bre--

*dies of laughter*

Last edited:

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
I made a thing today (it's a metal castle) and my ego requires me to show everyone :'))) terrible quality picture/10
I have some detail on it at least, even if you can't tell

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
I made a thing today (it's a metal castle) and my ego requires me to show everyone :'))) terrible quality picture/10
I have some detail on it at least, even if you can't tell
7.8/10 too much ego.
:drflip:

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
Last edited:

ARGHETH

Smash Lord
I found a thing.
Warning: really long image ahead.

Last edited:

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
The laughs are flying freely today, it seems. Excellent!

Some of the pictures in the last two days... @.@ That one of Robin using Naruto's jutsu... Priceless. Oughta save that one somewhere [privately]. Now, he just needs to combine it with Shadow Clone Jutsu. :smirk: Then my life will be complete.

SAO was mentioned? Yeah, everyone has their opinion. :p I personally like most of it, though it's not one of my top anime. Log Horizon is my preference. (As Robin players, we should all aspire to be like the Demon in Glasses himself!) Also, remotely related to SAO, I am legit ticked off that DanMachi ended after 13 episodes. Stahp making anime like DanMachi and No Game No Life that are so short but entertaining! Wait til you can at least do a 24 episode run! Though maybe DM is better off not going on too long, then it won't start looking like an SAO clone. Having Kirito's VA is close enough...

I'm almost to the end of The World Ends With You. Just raging at the battle with Pinky and Lollipop (yea, I totally used Beat's nicknames for them there.), only level 30 and not much chance to level grind. Uzuki's just so darn fast and combo-happy...

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
My opinion of SOA? Only the first arc was good, after which is really went down hill.

D

Deleted member

SAO was mentioned? Yeah, everyone has their opinion. :p I personally like most of it, though it's not one of my top anime. Log Horizon is my preference. (As Robin players, we should all aspire to be like the Demon in Glasses himself!)
Even though I do like SAO I still admit to its flaws and know that it isn't the perfect anime. Even I'm not a fangirl about it xD
But yes, Log Horizon is quite amazing too, as you can see in my avatar and signature. :4robinf:

Last edited by a moderator:

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
Noticed I lost focus and didn't say what I didn't like with SAO.

Indeed, it felt like the second arc had much lower stakes, especially for Kirito. He said it himself: "A game where you can die? That's too easy." And the villain of the second arc (Oberon) really irritated me, especially how he was tying up Asuna and doing "stuff" to her. That really crossed the line... And the whole imouto thing was just.... meh...... Even if adopted... (Says the guy eyeing up Camilla in Fates. :p )

I did kinda like the GGO arc, however. It also had bad pacing though. The Mother's Rosario arc... Well, it had some nice moments, but low stakes again.

D

Deleted member

I definitely do feel the the first arc of SAO was much better than the second. And I'm not into the whole imouto trope either.
GGO was the best in the second season and Mother's Rosario was alright but not my favorite. That ending though.

But yeah, I recommend reading the light novels for SAO. It covers much more than the anime and it's quite well written.

Last edited by a moderator:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I'll catch up on the pages I missed in a bit. Didn't pop up here for a while because I was in Anime Expo in Los Angeles for the past few days! I caught a few FE related things so I guess I'll share here~. The guy in the white and green cosplay (Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei) is me. :^)

D

Deleted member

Really wish I can afford a plane ticket to LA to go to Anime Expo D:
I really want to go one day.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
I just want to point out that I love your new signature. c:

In other news I found this:

*Gasp* my Awakening Waifu and my prospective Fates Waifu in the same fanart? All I need now is some Robin x Lucina and Kamui x Aqua in the same art and I will be complete

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
My two cents on SAO are that I thought the first arc was alright, had some good animation. I didn't enjoy second arc very much. I barely got through the first arc of season two, and I dropped the show a couple episodes into arc two of season two. While the topic is still slightly on anime, here is a discussion prompt. If you have any, what are you favourite fan made or indie anime/ova/animated videos?

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Casual reminder of the interview thread.

Yes, I take any questions.

I'll catch up on the pages I missed in a bit. Didn't pop up here for a while because I was in Anime Expo in Los Angeles for the past few days! I caught a few FE related things so I guess I'll share here~. The guy in the white and green cosplay (Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei) is me. :^)

You sure look like you had fun.

I just want to point out that I love your new signature. c:

In other news I found this:

Dancina and Lucina in the same image. :cheep:

What anime series are your favorite? Just wondering really.
I like myself some Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo and The Devil is a Part Timer.

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
That certainly doesn't look like a good situation to be in :v
I'll never understand how some people have the guts to perform some of the more risque cosplays you shared as well, I'd probably feel super embarassed pulling off a cosplay alone.

Top Bottom