• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
I really need to start posting here again more often. How long has it been since I first came here? Almost two years ago?

So anyways, have this funny picture that I took while I was at Anime Expo 2015!

I was so unprepared, that's freaking hilarious!

Also I think that your sig image is broken.

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
I really need to start posting here again more often. How long has it been since I first came here? Almost two years ago?

So anyways, have this funny picture that I took while I was at Anime Expo 2015!

That is an amazing cosplay. Which reminds me earlier on reddit I found another amazing cosplay of your waifu on a garbage can. No seriously it was a guy walking around in a garbage can with waifus on it.

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
I reckon I need to use Paralyser more, actually, and less grabs because it's practically useless
possibly also more z-air, but I just can't seem to find any consistent use for it that other moves don't fulfil
I also think you could incorporate more sh nairs into your gameplay, which leads into grab anyways.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
That is an amazing cosplay. Which reminds me earlier on reddit I found another amazing cosplay of your waifu on a garbage can. No seriously it was a guy walking around in a garbage can with waifus on it.
This one right?

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
Man, Robin can be difficult to play but landing an aerial Smash after an Arc Fire is so damn satisfying.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Good Evening, people. How's it going? :p

I'm saving that dustbin image, it's pure gold. :laugh: Though I disagree with Haruhi being trash.

:231:

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
Good Evening, people. How's it going? :p

I'm saving that dustbin image, it's pure gold. :laugh: Though I disagree with Haruhi being trash.

:231:
She is if she's your waifu.
Every character automatically becomes trash when they're your waifu.

Matsushi

True Blood
That... is literally so true though like

I always look at Marth and think "ugh I just LOVE him so much he's literally trash".

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Not mine. She's pure and not trash at all. Remember the rule

image.jpg

Expect make it about your waifu and mine:4wario2:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
So, Dragonball Super. First episode was pretty good!

This episode basically served to be a "Where are they now" kind of deal, which is alright. Goku was told by Chi-Chi to have a job for six months before he could go train with King Kai, Goten is being home-schooled, Mr. Satan was given the World Peace Prize for saving the world from Majin Buu (The wish from Shenron was to erase Good Buu from the people's memory, everyone just assumes Kid Buu was the one all along.) and people think Good Buu is an alien disciple of Mr. Satan's, and Gohan and Videl are engaged and living in a house Mr. Satan built.

Gohan is rather upset that Videl is able to buy Gohan all sorts of things like that book while he can't do the same for her, but she doesn't mind in the slightest. Goten, however, wants to get Videl a wedding gift, and has Trunks come along. Engagement rings were much too small, and cosmetics cost well above their allowances. But, they overhear the old man complaining that the hot spring water that he can get for free is a much better skin smoother/cleanser than the lotion costing 6,000 Zeni. The two kids head to where the old man told them the spring was at and got the water while fighting that giant snake, and head back to Videl and give her the cosmetic. She realizes it's just water but enjoys the gift nonetheless.

Goku and Goten are found by Mr. Satan, who went to Chi-Chi looking for the two of them. He gives Goku the suitcase filled with the 100 million Zeni that comes with the World Peace Prize, which Goku immediately tries to decline, saying that Mr. Satan deserves it more than he does. But, Mr. Satan feels guilty taking the cash prize, and Vegeta had already declined the money, and the Briefs were wealthier than Mr. Satan was anyway. When Goten tells Goku that with the money, he could go train with King Kai, he finally and reluctantly claims the money, and Mr. Satan only asks they keep this transaction a secret.

Chi-Chi is overjoyed with the money, saying that now she can provide Goten with the best teachers around. Goku asks if he can go train with King Kai now, and she lets him, only asking that he come home every once in a while. Just as Goku leaves, Master Roshi dashes in out of nowhere, asking if Goku really did get 100 million Zeni, and that if he did, they could buy "many 'interesting' DVDs" with it. Chi-chi kicks him out of the house for that remark.

Meanwhile, on the Kaioshin planet, Kibitoshin notices that another planet had been destroyed. Beerus, God of Destruction, had been there, and blown it up. In the manga chapter of this episode, Beerus blew the planet up due to being threatened and being fed poison. Here, he enjoyed the drink, complimenting it's salty taste, but condemned the greasy food, and so decides to blow up "only half" of the planet.

I feel like this episode was an attempt to see what they could do with the new and improved animation in an episodic series. It's not quite up there with the BoG movie, but stuff like Goku's Instant Transmission to catch the tractor, Trunks's fight with the snake, Mr. Satan's flashy scene with the press, and the close ups on the woman's and Videl's cheeks are good indicators of the level of detail this new series can provide. We'll see what happens from here.

Last edited:

Arc_Thunder

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ichuchu

This episode basically served to be a "Where are they now" kind of deal, which is alright. Goku was told by Chi-Chi to have a job for six months before he could go train with King Kai, Goten is being home-schooled, Mr. Satan was given the World Peace Prize for saving the world from Majin Buu (The wish from Shenron was to erase Good Buu from the people's memory, everyone just assumes Kid Buu was the one all along.) and people think Good Buu is an alien disciple of Mr. Satan's, and Gohan and Videl are engaged and living in a house Mr. Satan built.

Gohan is rather upset that Videl is able to buy Gohan all sorts of things like that book while he can't do the same for her, but she doesn't mind in the slightest. Goten, however, wants to get Videl a wedding gift, and has Trunks come along. Engagement rings were much too small, and cosmetics cost well above their allowances. But, they overhear the old man complaining that the hot spring water that he can get for free is a much better skin smoother/cleanser than the lotion costing 6,000 Zeni. The two kids head to where the old man told them the spring was at and got the water while fighting that giant snake, and head back to Videl and give her the cosmetic. She realizes it's just water but enjoys the gift nonetheless.

Goku and Goten are found by Mr. Satan, who went to Chi-Chi looking for the two of them. He gives Goku the suitcase filled with the 100 million Zeni that comes with the World Peace Prize, which Goku immediately tries to decline, saying that Mr. Satan deserves it more than he does. But, Mr. Satan feels guilty taking the cash prize, and Vegeta had already declined the money, and the Briefs were wealthier than Mr. Satan was anyway. When Goten tells Goku that with the money, he could go train with King Kai, he finally and reluctantly claims the money, and Mr. Satan only asks they keep this transaction a secret.

Chi-Chi is overjoyed with the money, saying that now she can provide Goten with the best teachers around. Goku asks if he can go train with King Kai now, and she lets him, only asking that he come home every once in a while. Just as Goku leaves, Mr. Roshi dashes in out of nowhere, asking if Goku really did get 100 million Zeni, and that if he did, they could buy "many 'interesting' DVDs" with it. Chi-chi kicks him out of the house for that remark.

Meanwhile, on the Kaioshin planet, Kibitoshin notices that another planet had been destroyed. Beth's, God of Destruction, had been there, and blown it up. In the manga chapter of this episode, Beerus blew the planet up due to being threatened and being fed poison. Here, he enjoyed the drink, complimenting it's salty taste, but condemned the greasy food, and so decides to blow up "only half" of the planet.

I feel like this episode was an attempt to see what they could do with the new and improved animation in an episodic series. It's not quite up there with the BoG movie, but stuff like Goku's Instant Transmission to catch the tractor, Trunks's fight with the snake, Mr. Satan's flashy scene with the press, and the close ups on the woman's and Videl's cheeks are good indicators of the level of detail this new series can provide. We'll see what happens from here.
To bad I'm still on episode 92 of the original series :l

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
Hi, boys and girls! I'm a new user! I created this profile just because of this thread, 'cause of Robin, 'cause of Fire Emblem Fates' spoilers, 'cause of Captain Falcon... 'cause of all of you.

Anyway, if my grammar looks horrible to you, is because I'm italian. I hope not, obviously. :079:

Arc_Thunder

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ichuchu
Hi, boys and girls! I'm a new user! I created this profile just because of this thread, 'cause of Robin, 'cause of Fire Emblem Fates' spoilers, 'cause of Captain Falcon... 'cause of all of you.

Anyway, if my grammar looks horrible to you, is because I'm italian. I hope not, obviously. :079:
Hope you have a nice time here, welcome :cheep:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

Chi-Chi is overjoyed with the money, saying that now she can provide Goten with the best teachers around. Goku asks if he can go train with King Kai now, and she lets him, only asking that he come home every once in a while. Just as Goku leaves, Mr. Roshi dashes in out of nowhere, asking if Goku really did get 100 million Zeni, and that if he did, they could buy "many 'interesting' DVDs" with it. Chi-chi kicks him out of the house for that remark.

Meanwhile, on the Kaioshin planet, Kibitoshin notices that another planet had been destroyed. Beth's, God of Destruction, had been there, and blown it up. In the manga chapter of this episode, Beerus blew the planet up due to being threatened and being fed poison. Here, he enjoyed the drink, complimenting it's salty taste, but condemned the greasy food, and so decides to blow up "only half" of the planet.

You took the words right out of my mouth! As a whole the episode felt like they were setting the stage for future events, and like you said show us what everyone's been up to. I loved seeing Bee all grown up, so cute! It was also cool that they brought back Mr. Satan's three proteges from the Cell Games for a quick cameo (even if they didn't get any spoken lines). And that opening animation? So epic! Overall I think it was a really solid start for the new series, and I can't wait to see where it goes from here!

Welcome!

YES! I got to post it!

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Sonic Storm already answered his last questions, for all it's worth. The rest of the week can go uninterrupted.

http://smashboards.com/threads/robi...rviewee-liquid12a.405576/page-5#post-19580000

Hi.

Now that's you're with us...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

>Asuna in the trash can
That perfectly describes Sword Art Online and her character as well
*clears throat* I actually like SAO

*prepares to get bludgeoned to death*
I'M PREPARING MYSELF FOR THIS MORTAL OUTCOME:4myfriends:

Last edited by a moderator:

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
Thank you!
Anyway, John Generator didn't watch Nintendo World Championship.
"I lost because my opponent was Reggie-Fils-Aimé"

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
It was also cool that they brought back Mr. Satan's three proteges from the Cell Games for a quick cameo (even if they didn't get any spoken lines).
Yeah, I was really shocked to see Caroni and Piroshki in that scene, I figured they'd just be forgotten. I didn't even realize the woman with the red hair was Miss Piza though!

Also, the guy working the camera behind Satan? Definitely Sharpner. Just need an Erasa cameo and a Launch cameo and a Jimmy Firecracker cameo and everything will be golden.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hating on SAO is so old nowadays anyway. Time to tip the scales and hate on a new animu. :4robinm:

Matsushi

True Blood

Warm welcomes to you, fellow tactician! I hope you enjoy your stay here. :4robinm::4robinf:

Also @ Zantetsugun Zantetsugun noice avi~

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Yeah, I was really shocked to see Caroni and Piroshki in that scene, I figured they'd just be forgotten. I didn't even realize the woman with the red hair was Miss Piza though!

Also, the guy working the camera behind Satan? Definitely Sharpner. Just need an Erasa cameo and a Launch cameo and a Jimmy Firecracker cameo and everything will be golden.
I would love to see all of them come back (Even if just for cameos)! Especially Launch and Erasa! I really hope that they bring Uub back as well!
Hating on SAO is so old nowadays anyway. Time to tip the scales and hate on a new animu. :4robinm:
Amen to that!
Warm welcomes to you, fellow tactician! I hope you enjoy your stay here. :4robinm::4robinf:

Also @ Zantetsugun Zantetsugun noice avi~
Thank you very much! :grin:

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210

>CAPTAIN FALCON
>ITALIAN
>FE FATES
YOU AND I, GOOD SIR, WILL BE THE BEST OF FRIEND

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
I have a question, my dear tacticians. Is possible to put a spoiler window on mobile? If the answer is yes, then how? :080:

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
Good morning, and welcome new Tacticians! I hope you enjoy your stay here! :cheep:

D

Deleted member

Welcome aboard! Enjoy your stay and hope your scales are tipped in your favor. :4robinf:

Matsushi

True Blood
why would someone do th is

why would someone put harold's face onto marx's portrait

y

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
I don't like Italians, I am Italian
every time I take a selfie i'm just like
Seriously though, I am Italian-American :')))
Italian-american, you said? Well done, mah boy, well done. Spread your italian seed over the ocean, all over the world. One day, the world will be full of pizzas, spaghetti and coffee. "Oh my God"'s time is finished. Now "Mamma Mia" is the way.

Have a nice day! :094:

Top Bottom