• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Neat! Thanks!

It was indeed a nice introductory episode basically showing where are everyone right now.

There is just one thing that doesn't seem to add up. Is this after Resurrection F? Now, it is mentioned that Gohan and Videl got married (the subs are a little misleading because they say that they are "getting married" instead, as if they haven't got married yet) but Pan, who was already born by the start of Resurrection F movie is nowhere to be found. We do see Beerus is active on his duty, which basically confirms that this after Battle of the Gods. I hope they clarify this later on.

Edit: According to TVtropes, it seems that there are some changes in this series that override some events in the two movies, like Beerus being awake before meeting Goku and co. It could be that the first few episodes serve as some kind of interquel to the two movies. Later on, they may continue after Resurrection of F.
Dragonball Super takes place before Battle of Gods. According to what I've read Dragonball Super will be integrating Battle of Gods and Resurrection 'F' as story arcs with various alterations to the plotlines (for example, like you said Beerus is already awake). Basically they'll be retelling the events of both movies in a more episodic fashion before moving on to the new storylines.

Zensor

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sebdude198
3DS FC
1289-8462-4385
Hey everyone! So Roy Story.

Why isn't this a thing?

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Alright guys, it is once again time for shameless promotion!

A new chapter of my Robin x Lucina shipping fic is now up, for those who like that sort of thing. You can read it here

For those who aren't a fan of that ship, instead my other story may interest you, A Future Disowned. While Robin x Lucina is the main pairing of the story, the focus of is on a retelling of the Future Past DLC, and how it ties into the origins of a certain paradoxical child. Its actually 2 favorites away from being in the top 50 most popular Fire Emblem Fanfics, so please go check it out.

There, I have now advertised like a shameless ho. *vanishes back into the black depths of the internet until he is once again needed*

Zensor

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sebdude198
3DS FC
1289-8462-4385
So if Roy is Buzz, Bowser would be Buzz's father? (I don't remeber is name, sorry, but the last time i saw Toy Story has been some years ago, that guy in purple and black)
So if Roy is Buzz, Bowser would be Buzz's father? (I don't remeber is name, sorry, but the last time i saw Toy Story has been some years ago, that guy in purple and black)
Brb going to make this crossover a thing

*sinks into the ground*

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
That would make Bowser the sinister Zurg

Also, this video is completely necessary
Oh my Zurg.
Finally. Now I won't forget his name (and his face) anymore.
Homewever, Bowser lost a lot of kilograms to become Zurg.

(Oh my God Zurg is such an amazing name. Maybe it isn't even his italian name, but it is awesome)

Brb going to make this crossover a thing

*sinks into the ground*
I guess Ness wasn't really "OK".

Oh damnit double post. :[]

Last edited by a moderator:

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
Jeez, way too good morning for the time you posted it. :cheep:

(technically, for those of us in the West the time you posted that was 2:24 AM)
Heh, try looking at the time when that was posted in Hawaiian Time. 9:24 pm. (Where's the right meme when I need it?)
His morning is our last night.

That Ness pic is borderline disturbing.

Well, I'm nearing the close of TWEWY. Figured out I COULD level grind before fighting Kariya & Uzuki by battling noise in the area without trying to scan anything. Easy fight after that. Even their Berserk version a couple days later isn't that bad. Now I'm at 2 Days Left. Beat's freakin' out, yo!

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
Heh, try looking at the time when that was posted in Hawaiian Time. 9:24 pm. (Where's the right meme when I need it?)
His morning is our last night.

That Ness pic is borderline disturbing.

Well, I'm nearing the close of TWEWY. Figured out I COULD level grind before fighting Kariya & Uzuki by battling noise in the area without trying to scan anything. Easy fight after that. Even their Berserk version a couple days later isn't that bad. Now I'm at 2 Days Left. Beat's freakin' out, yo!
Now i feel like I didn't have to send that good morning. The next time I'll write good morning just before sleeping.
:4jigglypuff:

Last edited:

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
Now i feel like I didn't have to send that good morning. The next time I'll write good morning just before sleeping.
:4jigglypuff:
Naw, that's not the point at all. If it's morning there, you're entitled to say "Good morning" yourself. It's the opposite logic that is playing havoc with all these laws geared toward "equality"... Which really just ends up removing freedoms from the majority to please the minority. But politics... bleh. Not something I like talking about, too many stepped-on toes.

Here's a question: If someone was making a mech fighting game with movement in a 3D space, what would you most like to see?

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I actually decide to play a few matches as :4robinf: instead (including :4wiifitm:&:4wiremac:). I forgot how good her voice actor is and she has that inner ***** in her voice.

Still prefer smug and swave :4robinm:. But I do love her pink alt though

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I actually decide to play a few matches as :4robinf: instead (including :4wiifitm:&:4wiremac:). I forgot how good her voice actor is and she has that inner ***** in her voice.

Still prefer smug and swave :4robinm:. But I do love her pink alt though
To think :4robinf:'s VA in Smash is a replacement for Awakening's.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
To think :4robinf:'s VA in Smash is a replacement for Awakening's.
She played Lichi Faye from BlazBlue and Kasumi in Ninja Gaiden 3 & DOA 4/5 and her voice is wicked good in those

Funny thing her male counterpart:4robinm: plays Jin from BlazBlue and Elliot in DOA 5 so both of their voice actors have history together

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
Naw, that's not the point at all. If it's morning there, you're entitled to say "Good morning" yourself. It's the opposite logic that is playing havoc with all these laws geared toward "equality"... Which really just ends up removing freedoms from the majority to please the minority. But politics... bleh. Not something I like talking about, too many stepped-on toes.

Here's a question: If someone was making a mech fighting game with movement in a 3D space, what would you most like to see?
You mean as a character? Obviously Mr. L's robot in Super Paper Mario (also if it isn't theorically a mech).
His italian name is Frabot (Fratello=Brother+Robot), but I don't really know his english name.

Some Mechons from Xenoblade Chronicles would also be cool, such as Yaldabaoth, Jade Face, Metal Face, Silver face and even the Mechonis, why not?

Last edited:

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
You mean as a character? Obviously Mr. L's robot in Super Paper Mario (also if it isn't theorically a mech).
His italian name is Frabot (Fratello=Brother+Robot), but I don't really know his english name.
His English name is quite similar, Brobot. (Brother + Robot)

Eh, I meant more along play mechanics.

Anyone up for Smash on 3DS?

Last edited:

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
His English name is quite similar, Brobot. (Brother + Robot)

Eh, I meant more along play mechanics.

Anyone up for Smash on 3DS?
Oh I see. I think that the gameplay of Dragonball Xenoverse would fit in that game. Homewever, maybe I can battle in an hour, but Hawaii-Italy connection is... meh, I guess.

Now that I know Frabot's english name, i think Intelligent Sistem has been kinda lazy.

Last edited:

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
Ugh, I'm doing awful today on FG.... Not a single win. I'm not sure if I'm just against really good foes, or if I'm just playing exceptionally bad.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Ugh, I'm doing awful today on FG.... Not a single win. I'm not sure if I'm just against really good foes, or if I'm just playing exceptionally bad.
You know makes it hurt the most

You'll never know which is which
image.jpg

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Ya sure? She sounds exactly the same in both Awakening and Smash to me, pretty sure it's gotta be the same VA.
Awakening's "main" :4robinf:, per se, was Michelle Ruff(Crimson Viper from Street Fighter, Yoko Littner from Gurren Lagaan, Rukia Kuchiki from Bleach). Smash 4's :4robinf: is vocally matched by Lauren Landa(Litchi from BlazBlue, Annie Leonhart from Attack on Titan, Kasumi from Dead or Alive).

Last edited:

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
Excuse me for my dumbness, but for FG you mean amiibo, right?

Edit:
Wait, it means For Glory, isn't it?

Last edited:

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
It actually makes me wonder what the original draft was like.
I heard the draft was around 500 pages.
500 pages divided between all three routes...
It still seems like a lot for a game, imo.
I bet some stuff was cut or shortened. Just hoping it was still better than Awakening.

I'm not kidding, though, the comments I've been seeing about Nohr story in particular aren't good.

It's becoming difficult not to spoil myself with that.

Last edited:

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
For Glory
The unholy mode where spamming to win is a legitimate strategy.
I swear that I finished editing just when i received your post's alert. :drfacepalm:

Awakening's plot:
1: I'm Gangrel, the mad king!
2: I'm Walahrt, the Conqueror.
3: Forget that clown and that giant lobster, I'm Grima. They were all part of my cruel filler plan. :happysheep:

Last edited:

Nah

Smash Champion
Awakening's "main" :4robinf:, per se, was Michelle Ruff(Crimson Viper from Street Fighter, Yoko Littner from Gurren Lagaan, Rukia Kuchiki from Bleach). Smash 4's :4robinf: is vocally matched by Lauren Landa(Litchi from BlazBlue, Annie Leonhart from Attack on Titan, Kasumi from Dead or Alive).
*pokes around on the internet for a bit*

Holy ****....they do sound almost exactly the same

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Lol people still go on Roll Glory? Just asking people here that don't spam is more better :happysheep:

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
Well, to be fair, I did ask if anyone wanted to play here (and the offer still stands).

Otherwise, I'm just playing on Roll Glory until I get a true foe.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Well, to be fair, I did ask if anyone wanted to play here (and the offer still stands).

Otherwise, I'm just playing on Roll Glory until I get a true foe.
Yo i'll play!

Edit:gotta do somethin

Last edited:
Top Bottom