• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

D

Deleted member

Finally, 3DS themes I actually want
I bought this one.
I do wish that when you flipped open the 3DS, Phoenix would say "OBJECTION!", but it's still an awesome theme.
I just hope that we get one for Fire Emblem, but I'm kinda expecting one for Hoshido and one for Nohr. Maybe a more calming map theme (Skirmish) or Azura's Song.

EDIT: Oh! And there is ANOTHER Phoenix Wright sale! :D Definitely try to get the Trilogy if you can. Some of the best games that I've ever played.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Guess which support got translated?

I actually really like this support. I was worried it would be something regarding age or something of the matter, but I do like how it went. Felt a lot more natural than other supports.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Wow these people are stupid.

Were they inspired by the morons signing for Federation Force to be cancelled?

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Guess which support got translated?

I actually really like this support. I was worried it would be something regarding age or something of the matter, but I do like how it went. Felt a lot more natural than other supports.

Now I wonder if someone has the supports with Male Kamui with Charolette, Matoi and female Kamui with Tsubaki?

D

Deleted member

"Let's cancel this game that was pretty successful in Japan. That would be a smart move on our parts!"
-Nintendo

The name of the petition starter is "Abcd Wxyz".

That should tell you something right there.
The petition is as smart as his ability to recall (a part of) the alphabet.

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
Today I got a zero to death string on for glory with Robin against a Link, I should probably start finding people to play with through with friends mode though. FG usually frustrates me more than anything for various reasons.

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
The Wii U Eshop needs to add a Nintendo Gamecube section to the Virtual Console. I'd definitely download Super Mario Sunshine and Path of Radiance in a heartbeat if they did that!

Same goes for more downloadable Wii games. At least I got Metroid Prime Trilogy though.

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
I heard Skies of Arcadia was a good game. I'd be down for that on Virtual Console along with Baten Kaitos 1 & 2.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I heard Skies of Arcadia was a good game. I'd be down for that on Virtual Console along with Baten Kaitos 1 & 2.
It ain't a good game, it's the greatest JRPG of all-time beating out Chrono Trigger, FF7, Xenoblade, Pokemon and Dragon Quest 5.

With best protagonist, best setting, best music, decent battle systems and the 2nd best Dreamcast game of all-time

Matsushi

True Blood
Fighting try-hard For Glory Captain Falcons in horrid lag makes me cri everytim

On another note, I really feel like my :4robinm: is seriously improving, I even think he's beginning to surpass my :4marth: in terms of skill! I'm not quite sure how to feel though, Marth has been my main since Melee, but he's unfortunately not doing well for me as of late.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
coughcoughKINGDOM HEARTS cough

This guy here.
Kingdom Hearts doesn't have anything good but maybe gameplay and that only if you don't count Monster Hunter games as ARPGs

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Well, I just found out that there is a petition to cancel Fire Emblem Fates.

I'm done lol XD :p
Oh yeah, I'm sure that will TOTALLY work out for those guys. I mean, why wouldn't Nintendo cancel a game that has already proven to be very successful in Japan because a bunch of whiny brats started a petition? Makes perfect sense! :facepalm:

This guy here.
Kingdom Hearts doesn't have anything good but maybe gameplay and that only if you don't count Monster Hunter games as ARPGs
You dare to insult Kingdom Hearts while I'm around?

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Warning Received
Oh yeah, I'm sure that will TOTALLY work out for those guys. I mean, why wouldn't Nintendo cancel a game that has already proven to be very successful in Japan because a bunch of whiny brats started a petition? Makes perfect sense! :facepalm:

You dare to insult Kingdom Hearts while I'm around?

I'll say it again but with feeling.

Kingdom Hearts is a trash series liked by edgy 12 year-old weeaboos and fujoshis who like shipping all the dudes together with trash story, crappy characters, ruins Disney nostalgia, music is dull, designs are absolutely disgusting and there's nothing redeeming about except for the gameplay and I'm ashamed that it's stuck in godawful series instead of something good that Nomura can do like a Chrono series sequel
Also
[removed]

Last edited by a moderator:

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
Seems like Kingdom Hearts is highly polarizing... On one hand, I see people gushing over it endlessly, and on the other hand, there are people who treat it as if it's a worthless piece of trash.

I say: It has its faults, but overall I find the series enjoyable. It may not be the best thing since Zelda, but it ain't your F-grade movie cash-in either. And I agree, the music is nice.

Comparing KH to MH? :/ ...
Their battle systems are clearly VERY different. MH is more paced in its battle style and puts more emphasis on blocking/dodging. KH is much faster paced, and while avoiding attacks is important, you can kinda ignore it except for in high level fights. And this is coming from a Dual Blade main (those Lightbreak Twins... :3 ).

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Kingdom Hearts doesn't have anything good
Bro
Bro
BRUH
List of not good, but GREAT things in kingdom hearts
there may be story spoilers in here
#GREAT CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

#GREAT/FUN BOSS FIGHTS

#VERY CHALLENGING BOSS FIGHTS

#GREAT MUSIC

On the note of it's music I think KH has one of the most under-apprciated sound tracks.

I WILL WRITE ESSAYS ON THIS GAME
FIGHT ME
I will however say, the plot CAN be uneccesarliy complicated at times, but it's still a very good plot line

i'll fite u m8 (ง'̀-'́)ง

tomorrow because it's getting l8 (unintentional rhyme)
BRO
remember when you used to rhyme all the time

Kingdom Hearts is a trash series liked by edgy 12 year-old weeaboos and fujoshis who like shipping all the dudes together with trash story, crappy characters, ruins Disney nostalgia, music is dull, designs are absolutely disgusting and there's nothing redeeming about except for the gameplay and I'm ashamed that it's stuck in godawful series instead of something good that Nomura can do like a Chrono series sequel
I respect your opinion, but you're wrong with a good portion of this. It's like you've never played the game at all. It sounds more like you played the first hour of the game and stopped.

Last edited:
Top Bottom