• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842
Wii Fit board for smash final smash he makes everyone kill themselves by calling them all fatasses

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842

-

The balance board makes a small cameo at least
according to a rumor each trailer shows a sneak peak of another new character
GUYS THE HOPE IS REAL WII FIT BOARD FOR SMASH

Hokori

Great King of Evil
If someone came in and just read the current page we're on, they'd swear we're a Wii Fit Board support group...:facepalm: Can't push Kermit down to #3 anyways. Wii Fit Board #3, Kermit #2, Robin #1.

Let's at least get some Robin discussion going for this page. Lol.

Last edited:

Drakonis

Shining Tactician
NNID
xDrakonisx
3DS FC
4124-4980-4428

The character that's actually present in the majority of the excercises and which has an actual personality. He actually is far more important in Wii Fit than the trainers.

And before you ask, yes, it is completely mobile. It's been shown exercising in the background of the exercise selection area.
You know who else is prominantly featured in that screenshot?
Mii.
Mii and Wii Fit Trainer are in Smash over the massively popular* fan favorite* main character*: Wii Balance Board.
You know what that means?
Robin and Lucina confirmed for Smash.

*Probably not true.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Wii boardin'...Take out some of the letters, rearrange them, and guess what you get?

Robiiin.

There are a total of three "i"'s, there are three major non-Chrom support threads (Robin/Lucina/Anna), Robin is leading them all...

Robin confirmed.

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842
Wii boardin'...Take out some of the letters, rearrange them, and guess what you get?

Robiiin.

There are a total of three "i"'s, there are three major non-Chrom support threads (Robin/Lucina/Anna), Robin is leading them all...

Robin confirmed.
you cracked the code

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842
all praise the wi fit board for giving us the miracle of Robin being confirmed

Narwalgod

Smash Journeyman
Quebec, The land no one ever speaks about.

Robiiin.

Robin confirmed.
Both robin and half life three are important wanted annoucements, there are three is in your theorie, Robin confirmed as half life three protagonist.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
WiiboRobit - That is the name of the combination of the main three things we support (Robin, Kermit and the Wii Board) "Robit", almost sounds like "Ribbit" - Kermit confirmed. "Wiibo" clearly represents the Wii Board - Wii Board confirmed. "Rob" is Robin, however, that is also the name of a robotic character who is already apart of the Smash universe. This translates into Cyborg Robin confirmed...Robin is an avatar type character...this means customization...

Cyborg Robin that goes "Ribbit" on top of a customizable Wii Board confirmed :troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:

Robin is clearly unique. Even more so than we thought.

Chepish

Smash Cadet
NNID
Chepish
3DS FC
2638-0438-3598
What would be really fun to see? A trailer that Chrom comes up to atack the enemy then Lucina appears to help Chrom, Anna just steals the scene with the final blow and finally is heard someone saying "Everything accoding to my plans", then the camera turns to Robin and a "Robin tips the scales" pops up in the screen.

Lets just incorporate Sakurai's trolling mind.

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842
cyborg robin for smash we cracked the code look no further we have final reached into the mind of the master troll Sakurai himself

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842
nno one can read sakuria he thinks on a troll level above any other level of trolling for god sake their was the greninja troll that made every mewtwo fan cry XD

Chepish

Smash Cadet
NNID
Chepish
3DS FC
2638-0438-3598
Well, actually the enemy could be Ridley, and then they just confirm it will be a boss hazard. :troll:

Narwalgod

Smash Journeyman
What would be really fun to see? A trailer that Chrom comes up to atack the enemy then Lucina appears to help Chrom, Anna just steals the scene with the final blow and finally is heard someone saying "Everything accoding to my plans", then the camera turns to Robin and a "Robin tips the scales" pops up in the screen.

Lets just incorporate Sakurai's trolling mind.
For some reason i read that as everything went according to my penis.... i am a strange individual...

Narwalgod

Smash Journeyman
Half of this thread has consisted of nothing else since quite a while, IIRC.
I wonder if thy're ever will be a support forum that will stay on topic all the time..... I sure wonder.....

Anyways, for a robin related question what would be robin's skins if they weren't from any fire emblem game.

Ex: Flynn and Isabeau skins from SMT4 to promote SMTXFE

Last edited:

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842
I do not see that since they would have to ask the other company for the rights to use that skin

Chepish

Smash Cadet
NNID
Chepish
3DS FC
2638-0438-3598
Calista skin for F-Robin (The Last Story), cuz that dress is f* awsome.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Be careful with the double posting @ Narwalgod Narwalgod . Hong may come back at any point in time :troll:

I'm sure discussion will pick back up later tonight.

EDIT - Well, this is being speculated in other threads, I'll just share it here: http://nintendoeverything.com/ninte...wii-u3ds-character-in-world-hobby-fair-flyer/

This doesn't exactly hint at a character reveal (referring to the "?"), but just more characters to come. Heh, would be nice to see Robin as a surprise...

Anyway, just sharing in case you guys don't know about this yet.

Last edited:

Drakonis

Shining Tactician
NNID
xDrakonisx
3DS FC
4124-4980-4428
This looks very much like a magazine round-up of all the known infos from the web.
Dunno why other threads are discussing it exactly, but it's nice to look at at least :3

Thanks for sharing!

Hokori

Great King of Evil
This looks very much like a magazine round-up of all the known infos from the web.
Dunno why other threads are discussing it exactly, but it's nice to look at at least :3

Thanks for sharing!
Well, I know that there's a thread that's dedicated to the Japan Event, so I understand discussing it there. A couple other threads I've seen are discussing it hoping for newcomers, mainly thinking Shulk (probably due to that leak we were discussing not too long ago), but eh.

You're very welcome though.

DarkChaosGames

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Ereaven
Be careful with the double posting @ Narwalgod Narwalgod . Hong may come back at any point in time :troll:

I'm sure discussion will pick back up later tonight.

EDIT - Well, this is being speculated in other threads, I'll just share it here: http://nintendoeverything.com/ninte...wii-u3ds-character-in-world-hobby-fair-flyer/

This doesn't exactly hint at a character reveal (referring to the "?"), but just more characters to come. Heh, would be nice to see Robin as a surprise...

Anyway, just sharing in case you guys don't know about this yet.
curious if that implies only 1 newcomer will be revealed before release... or it was just convenient for the 3x12 grid.

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
curious if that implies only 1 newcomer will be revealed before release... of it was just convenient for the 3x12 grid.
I think after some translation it was referring to more unannounced characters to come. So basically, "This isn't the entire roster, there are other characters that just haven't been announced!"

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
I'm really excited about that "potential" of a new character tomorrow, and I'm happy to say that I look forward to seeing Robin appear tomorrow, or sometime in the future, Fire Emblem could do well with a new type of rep, and Robin delivers heartily.

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842
robin would be my number three bet my other two is Tamuariu and Shulk because the last two are characters that the east really want in smash

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
I'm really excited about that "potential" of a new character tomorrow, and I'm happy to say that I look forward to seeing Robin appear tomorrow, or sometime in the future, Fire Emblem could do well with a new type of rep, and Robin delivers heartily.
You realize that in Japan is already the afternoon right? I just checked on my computer, in Japan right now it is already 3PM. Likelihood is, if we were getting a character reveal we'd already know about it.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Did it ever specify at what time the event would end? I'm a bit confused.
Nope, I have no idea when its supposed to end, but I really would think we'd have already learned information about a newcomer reveal at this event already.

Top Bottom