• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I do very much enjoy the older Resident Evil games more than the new ones, however I did indeed enjoy Revelations 1 and 2!
It is only fitting that I make my own list as well:
1. Resident Evil 4
2. REmake
3. Revelations
4. Umbrella Chronicles/Revelations 2 - I simply cannot choose between them.
5. Resident Evil 5
Bump Umbrella Chronicles to #5 and Rev2 #4 for Moira. :)
Oh, and Raid Mode.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
This is probably not going to help that confusion.
I find that really funny because I've heard that song before, and having Snake sing the lyrics is just too much :laugh:

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
Oh, so that's what it is. I remember seeing a couple videos like that one, but it looked very... odd to say the least. I'm not used to seeing the FE lords dancing as if they are musical idols who are playing for a show. :upsidedown:
But...But...
They are perfect for it!

Even Ike has been trying, see!

Also, don't forget about FExSMT crossover:troll:

Honestly, though, I like watching the models, particulary Robin's.
They are just too well done.

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
But...But...
They are perfect for it!

Even Ike has been trying, see!

Also, don't forget about FExSMT crossover:troll:

Honestly, though, I like watching the models, particulary Robin's.
They are just too well done.
I'm not trying to say they're bad or anything. I was just taken by surprise when I first watched them since that's one of the last things I would expect them doing. Well that and having anything to do with modern day firearms.

D

Deleted member

I love those videos where they dance xD
But is it just me or is Marth's eyes a little strange? o.o

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
I'm not trying to say they're bad or anything. I was just taken by surprise when I first watched them since that's one of the last things I would expect them doing. Well that and having anything to do with modern day firearms.
Nah, I understand what you mean.
With mmd around, though, any character can dance, particulary if they are a bishounen in smash :troll:
I've heard that Lucina and Chrom have models, too, but they aren't very good, so most people don't use them.

Also, FE character need to train for the crossover, right?:troll:

I love those videos where they dance xD
But is it just me or is Marth's eyes a little strange? o.o
They are, particulary when making certain expressions. It's something from the model, really.
but it's still the best Marth model around.

Last edited:

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
I never found anything particularly scary about RE4, but that's probably just me. I'm kinda immune to "horror" in films and games anyway - like, I've sat through a couple of Hitchcock films without even flinching once at them.

The only other one I've played is the remake of RE1, but I never really got far into it. Couldn't get used to the fixed camera. Might try it again some time though.
Yeah, I also tend to be pretty immune to horror in general. Playing through bloodborne right now (never played Darksouls) and I don't feel horror. What I do feel is anger and frustration. And lots, and lots of :shaker::shaker::shaker:. Randomly comes across a boss for the first time and the fight would actually go swimmingly well until *BAM* instant grab to death at full hp and all progress gained made in the past hour was all in vain.

Oh well, time to revisit that nightmare now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

People are just butthurt about Roy's return because their preferred character didn't get in.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Stuff you say are face palm worthy too. I just choose not to say anything.
I guess, but I don't really care, I still say :upsidedown:

People are just butthurt about Roy's return because their preferred character didn't get in.
Tell me about it. Seriously, if people still think that Young Link won't return after Wolf is announced, I think I earn full rights to so 'I told you so' when he is.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
I don't think Young Link will be announced.
I'd like him to to be though.
Yeah. Actually, I have a feeling that we will be getting some form of Smash Announcement in August, since you know, that's when they Tournament Mode is released.

Though speaking of Zelda Characters, do you think that Ghirahim and/or Midna could possible join smash, given that they are already Assist trophies? I would like to say no, but I really don't know.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I originally didn't want Roy in despite him being my low tier main in melee and main in PM but with the way they design him in smash 4 I can't say no now he goes hard.

EDIT: I'm surprised this isn't asked enough but a play and record feature in training mode with some save states will be nice especially with the tournament mode being added in. All other FG's have it it's basic stuff and had them since early 2000's.

EDIT 2: I meant tournament mode lol not training mode.

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Isn't that how it always goes?
"(Insert any Nintendo character) didn't get in, but (insert most recent Smash character) did? What a stupid decision! :shaker::shaker:"

Matsushi

True Blood
Though speaking of Zelda Characters, do you think that Ghirahim and/or Midna could possible join smash, given that they are already Assist trophies? I would like to say no, but I really don't know.
I was originally hoping for Ghirahim to be playable in Smash as his playstyle had the potential to be very unique and... sassy. His taunts would be pretty hilarious as well. That said, when he was announced as an assist trophy, I was slightly relieved that he was going be a part of the game, but at the same time I was disappointed that his place as a playable character was consequently thrown away. However, nothing is set in stone, he still could perhaps become part of the roster in the near future! Also, I wouldn't mind having another fellow LoZ representative.

Also, obligatory

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
OH ABSOLUTELY. Apparently, Kenith couldn't be more confident for Midna and Ghirahim! They're both super likely and I'm really excited for them!
/s
I think they could still be DLC, but their chances are dismal. Not because they're Assist Trophies, although it certainly doesn't help, but because they're not requested nearly enough.
Of course, Wolf Link & Midna has seen a bit of support, I see a lot of fansites saying "**** YEAH WOLF LINK AND MIDNA" but I don't know if it's even worth mentioning. :urg:

Regardless I hope Midna/Wolf Link and Ghirahim both get support so that they have a bigger shot next time, and maybe, if we're lucky, Nintendo will say "wait, characters people actually like? We should put them in more than one game!" :facepalm:

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Isn't that how it always goes?
"(Insert any Nintendo character) didn't get in, but (insert most recent Smash character) did? What a stupid decision! :shaker::shaker:"
I was casually scrolling down the thread and I see your avatar.

I always have a drink in my mouth when I see these things, I spit a little out

beautiful 10/10

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
Ugh Ghirahim not being a playable was my heartbreak for this game. ;__;
He's hijacked Ganondorf as my favorite Zelda villain and I love practically everything about him, from voice and personality, to fighting style and design. He would've fitted as a playable perfectly imo. Nonetheless, I do hope he still possibly gets in via Smash Ballot. :-)

D

Deleted member

I think the moment that broke me the most was when Rosalina got confirmed, I thought Bowser Jr. had no chance... and I really wanted him for years.
Still, I was pretty sad when Ghirahim got disconfirmed... he would have been cool to play as. At least we have Hyrule Warriors.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
I was casually scrolling down the thread and I see your avatar.

I always have a drink in my mouth when I see these things, I spit a little out

beautiful 10/10
You can thank @the king of murder for finding that. :joyful:
Regardless I hope Midna/Wolf Link and Ghirahim both get support so that they have a bigger shot next time, and maybe, if we're lucky, Nintendo will say "wait, characters people actually like? We should put them in more than one game!" :facepalm:
"People want Midna/Wolf Link and Ghirahim? Better nerf Greninja add in Paper Mario!"

He's hijacked Ganondorf as my favorite Zelda villain and I love practically everything about him, from voice and personality, to fighting style and design. He would've fitted as a playable perfectly imo. Nonetheless, I do hope he still possibly gets in via Smash Ballot. :-)
"Do you know how that makes me feel inside? Furious! Outraged! Sick with anger!"
- Ghirahim's reaction to being an assist trophy

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
I think the moment that broke me the most was when Rosalina got confirmed, I thought Bowser Jr. had no chance... and I really wanted him for years.
Still, I was pretty sad when Ghirahim got disconfirmed... he would have been cool to play as. At least we have Hyrule Warriors.
I tell myself that too and while he's glorious in HW, it'd be beyond amazing if he was in Smash context. D:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I'm going to be completely honest; I'm completely content with Midna being an Assist Trophy. She was perfectly implemented, it's more love than I ever would have expected her to get, and honestly? I have a hard time seeing her as a fighter (by herself). She'd be weird to implement, almost as much as Ridley.
However:
This.
Ghirahim should have been a fighter. There's no excuse otherwise. He was a perfect fit, he was well-received, and frankly, doesn't fit as an Assist Trophy at all.

His Assist Trophy feels more like a dumbed-down fighter. It's like the game is taunting me, every time he's summoned.

WHY GHIRAHIM. WHY AREN'T YOU IN THE GAME THE RIGHT WAY?
Sigh...

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
I was originally hoping for Ghirahim to be playable in Smash as his playstyle had the potential to be very unique and... sassy. His taunts would be pretty hilarious as well. That said, when he was announced as an assist trophy, I was slightly relieved that he was going be a part of the game, but at the same time I was disappointed that his place as a playable character was consequently thrown away. However, nothing is set in stone, he still could perhaps become part of the roster in the near future! Also, I wouldn't mind having another fellow LoZ representative.

Also, obligatory
Oh, now I really wished that he was/is a character. I can just imagine one of his taunts being him licking his sword.

OH ABSOLUTELY. Apparently, Kenith couldn't be more confident for Midna and Ghirahim! They're both super likely and I'm really excited for them!
/s
I think they could still be DLC, but their chances are dismal. Not because they're Assist Trophies, although it certainly doesn't help, but because they're not requested nearly enough.
Of course, Wolf Link & Midna has seen a bit of support, I see a lot of fansites saying "**** YEAH WOLF LINK AND MIDNA" but I don't know if it's even worth mentioning. :urg:

Jez, I do hope that being an assist trophy already means that you can't get into Smash. That only trouble I can see is that they might have to get rid of Ghirahim's assist trophy.

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
Ghirahim was a missed opportunity for a newcomer, especially a new Zelda character.

I still remember the day that he became an assist trophy.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Jez, I do hope that being an assist trophy already means that you can't get into Smash. The only trouble I can see is that they might have to get rid of Ghirahim's assist trophy.
When Ghirahim joins the battle, Alfonzo is in charge of his assist trophy.

Alfonzo: "Leave it to me!"

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Technically, any day that deconfirms someone is a dark day.

Ghiratinahim was just one of those days.

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Ghirahim was a missed opportunity for a newcomer, especially a new Zelda character.
I still remember the day that he became an assist trophy.
I remember it too...
I legit yelled in pure agony. I was so ****ing mad.
This was right as the ESRB leak happened too, which I really didn't want to be true, but it was, and this just helped it. :(

Last edited:
Top Bottom