• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Aha, he's pretty close to my top 5, but not quite there yet. My husbando list is rapidly expanding and changing, but Leon will always be in my top 5.

He's punching that thing with all the strength he can muster, yet when punching Wesker, he doesn't even budge.

Because of how bad it was or how silly it was? I definitely didn't hate the game as much as some others I've spoken to, I just disliked what they did to Jill's design. Though I guess it was to show how much Jill had changed before Wesker got to her.
Also, Wesker's death was utter rubbish. :emptysheep:
Wesker died as he lived

Like a b*tch

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
COMPLETE GLOBAL SATURATION!!!! :4greninja:'d

Nothing screams ridiculous than taking two rockets to the face while drowning in a pool of lava. R.I.P. Wesker you glorious *******.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Because of how bad it was or how silly it was? I definitely didn't hate the game as much as some others I've spoken to, I just disliked what they did to Jill's design. Though I guess it was to show how much Jill had changed before Wesker got to her.
Also, Wesker's death was utter rubbish. :emptysheep:
Resident Evil 5 ruined two of my favorite characters in the series and made me play through the whole game as one of my least favorites.
So yeah I really hate that game.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Does that make :4robinf: Jill or does that make :4lucina: Sheva?

I'm so confused
F!Robin would be Jill, fitting in with the possessed motif, and Lucina fills the part of Sheva.

If you want to include M!Robin, assume he's the helicopter pilot or something.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
:4robinm: is Jake Muller.

Don't know who Sherry would be but who ever it is, she's perfect band cause Sherry is perfect

image.jpg

Sherry is love

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Hi all! New guy here, I've been told by a frequent visitor here that you're a bunch of very nice people, so I thought i'd say hello! I don't main Robin but I am currently playing through Awakening and The Sacred Stones. So yeah, it's a pleasure to meet you all!
I like your taste c:

Also welcome to our hangout spot! Feel free to stick around as we've attracted quite a number of non-Robin players :p

Matsushi

True Blood
I found multiple very HD screens of Marx Xander

I think I can safely say, my life is now complete.

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
Hi all! New guy here, I've been told by a frequent visitor here that you're a bunch of very nice people, so I thought i'd say hello! I don't main Robin but I am currently playing through Awakening and The Sacred Stones. So yeah, it's a pleasure to meet you all!
Oh my, I forgot to welcome you.
Sorry, dear. Things around here can get a bit frenetic sometimes :roll:

Anyway, welcome to the thread:happysheep:

In another note, I found this stuff:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Another reason I don't like Resident Evil 5: We end up talking about over the better ones. >.>
This:

HD remaster of the REmake. :love:
And now they're going to do Zero.
Wait, they are gonna remake the second worst game of the series why?

Atleast they won't touch Code Veronica, that game is absolutely disgusting no matter how much Claire it has

Elezir

Well, I don't think I'm the best person to discuss Resident Evil, particulary the newer games.
I became very salty:shaker: when the game started to become less of a survival, and more of a shooter.

Matsushi

True Blood
Resident Evil 5 began to turn the franchise into more of a shooter, it had little to no elements of survival horror in which the old games had; there were no things which actually made the game scary, and there were multiple crates of ammo lying around, which removed the whole sense of "survival". I didn't necessarily hate Resident Evil 5, but I didn't like it either because of that, perhaps because it was released when shooters became "big", hence why Capcom decided to take more of that route.

Resident Evil 4 was great because even though it did have the "over shoulder", gun equipped style of gameplay, it was still a survival horror.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I'm probably one of the only people who likes the later RE games as much if not more than the older ones.
Again, except for RE5 and RE6. I hate the first one and the second one can't really be argued in favor of.

Here's my top five by the way:
1. REmake - this game is absolutely fantastic, a total work of art.
2. Revelations 2 - for obvious reasons Embarrass
3. Resident Evil Zero - For Rebecca :)
4. Resident Evil 4
5. Revelations

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I never found anything particularly scary about RE4, but that's probably just me. I'm kinda immune to "horror" in films and games anyway - like, I've sat through a couple of Hitchcock films without even flinching once at them.

The only other one I've played is the remake of RE1, but I never really got far into it. Couldn't get used to the fixed camera. Might try it again some time though.

Last edited:

Elezir

lol

:joyful:
I always laugh at what you can do with MMD

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
This game is gorgeous. All of the cinematics look absolutely beautiful.
I know right?
help
It makes me extremely happy to see how far they've come with these cinematics. I love how they have their own unique style to signify that this is a Fire Emblem game.
I'm probably one of the only people who likes the later RE games as much if not more than the older ones.
Again, except for RE5 and RE6. I hate the first one and the second one can't really be argued in favor of.

Here's my top five by the way:
1. REmake - this game is absolutely fantastic, a total work of art.
2. Revelations 2 - for obvious reasons Embarrass
3. Resident Evil Zero - For Rebecca :)
4. Resident Evil 4
5. Revelations
I do very much enjoy the older Resident Evil games more than the new ones, however I did indeed enjoy Revelations 1 and 2!
It is only fitting that I make my own list as well:

1. Resident Evil 4
2. REmake
3. Revelations
4. Umbrella Chronicles/Revelations 2 - I simply cannot choose between them.
5. Resident Evil 5

Elezir

I am so confused at what I'm watching :upsidedown:
Well, that vid was made with a program called MMD (Miku Miku Dance). It's a program, that given the fact that you have models (some come with the program, I think, but there's a bunch of fan made models out there, like the ones you see in the vid), you can have these models dance. There's a bunch of things, like putting effects, chosing a background and a music.

For a more literal answer, though, I'll quote @ Coolpool2 Coolpool2

It's clearly Roy, Marth and Robin getting down with Night of Nights.
:roll:

Matsushi

True Blood
I never found anything particularly scary about RE4, but that's probably just me. I'm kinda immune to "horror" in films and games anyway - like, I've sat through a couple of Hitchcock films without even flinching once at them.

The only other one I've played is the remake of RE1, but I never really got far into it. Couldn't get used to the fixed camera. Might try it again some time though.
It didn't necessarily scare me either, but it certainly held that scary, eerie atmosphere that was present in the previous games. There was little to no music, and you had the sense of loneliness, well, excluding the occasions when you're accompanied by Ashley. (Leon heeeeeeeelp) Though, I guess I could consider myself immune to the horror genre in general as well. The only thing that really scares me are when films are based off paranormal happenings.
I believe it was this one.

OHMYGOD THIS IS THE BEST

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Well, that vid was made with a program called MMD (Miku Miku Dance). It's a program, that given the fact that you have models (some come with the program, I think, but there's a bunch of fan made models out there, like the ones you see in the vid), you can have these models dance. There's a bunch of things, like putting effects, chosing a background and a music.
Oh, so that's what it is. I remember seeing a couple videos like that one, but it looked very... odd to say the least. I'm not used to seeing the FE lords dancing as if they are musical idols who are playing for a show. :upsidedown:

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
the only RE I care for are 4 and Revelaitons.

Asides from the regenerators maybe giving a more tense atmosphere due to the concept behind them and the music that plays when they are closeby, I don't think there's any reason to be scared of RE4 (although hilariously, a friend got scared by the chicken flying out of the oven in separate ways).

Top Bottom