• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
How many tickles does it take to make a squid laugh?

Ten-tickles
:4dedede:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Oh goody goody, Battle Before Dawn. Let's do this.

Actually, I just thought of something. Here's a nice unique question:

The scene before Battle Before Dawn is one of my favorite scenes in Fire Emblem. It's one that I've imagined in full cinematic cutscene time and time again and how the scene could be properly executed had technology caught up in time, like it did for Awakening. The scene with Ike, Jill, and General Shiharam is another one. Do any of you have a scene in Fire Emblem that you wish could get the Awakening/Fates cinematic cutscene treatment?

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Don't worry too much about it. We all have our off-days... just don't let it get to you.
You did land a decent few Falcon Punches on me, so those have to count for something :p
I feel like every day is an off day when I play as Lucario. I want to play him since he's my favorite character but he is just not for me.
They ruined him in Smash 4, he practically cannot kill unless he's at 80% or above. Which doesn't bode well when I'm fighting someone who can apparently kill me at 60% from the center of Dreamland 64. >.>

Conversely I have a natural talent for being awesome with Lucina and Captain Falcon.

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
How many tickles does it take to make a squid laugh?

Ten-tickles
:4dedede:

Well played good sir.

Also I'm a lazy bum, I don't really exercise at all. I used to be a member at the local YMCA back in high school and I would go workout at least a few times a week, unfortunately (Free Time - SchoolWork - Relaxation and Family time) + Laziness = cutting it out of my routine. I've been hoping to put some exercising back into my schedule, but laziness can be a hard habit to break. :c

For my sleeping schedule I tend to stay up pretty late when I'm not in school or on weekends, usually 2 - 3:00, and I tend to get up around 10 - 11:00. During school I go to bed around midnight. When I wake up depends on when my classes are.

D

Deleted member

I played Hyrule Warriors and I am honestly disappointed that you only have three levels with Ganondorf...
With the power and ferociousness Ganondorf has, I wish the experience was longer. Maybe they could have done something like have the Gate of Souls open in every time again and you terrorize the three timelines? Eh.
On a much more positive note, RNGesus has blessed me with the amiibo. I got a really powerful, six slotted weapon for Twili Midna... it's probably more powerful than the Master Sword...
Thank you RNGesus!

@XenoBrawler610 Sorry man, I didn't see your request before we started.
It's OK! :) I was honestly a bit too tired to fight anyway.

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
was too lazy to edit last post

Oh goody goody, Battle Before Dawn. Let's do this.

Actually, I just thought of something. Here's a nice unique question:

The scene before Battle Before Dawn is one of my favorite scenes in Fire Emblem. It's one that I've imagined in full cinematic cutscene time and time again and how the scene could be properly executed had technology caught up in time, like it did for Awakening. The scene with Ike, Jill, and General Shiharam is another one. Do any of you have a scene in Fire Emblem that you wish could get the Awakening/Fates cinematic cutscene treatment?
Fire Emblem 6/7 (Blazing Sword and Sword of Seals) spoilers
Somewhat biased because he's my favorite character in Blazing Sword and at least top three overall FE characters., but Hector's death scene

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
I played Hyrule Warriors and I am honestly disappointed that you only have three levels with Ganondorf...
With the power and ferociousness Ganondorf has, I wish the experience was longer. Maybe they could have done something like have the Gate of Souls open in every time again and you terrorize the three timelines? Eh.
On a much more positive note, RNGesus has blessed me with the amiibo. I got a really powerful, six slotted weapon for Twili Midna... it's probably more powerful than the Master Sword...
Thank you RNGesus!
Good luck getting a weapon with 8 slots.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581

I can't take it anymore, my sides are in danger. The squids are on point.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
So I've been drowning in dragons, bugs, fat-ass bird men and then some in FFXIV:Heavensward these past few days, and I'm not there yet. So I'll continue to be sparse... But I was doing **** in Heavensward and I came across this:

Note, the center of attention is at the Achievement Banner just above my action bars at the bottom of the screen.

Last edited:

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
Still feeling burned out for the day, so I took a two hour nap. I can't decide if I'm feeling better or worse though.
Sometime in July.

Do any of you have a scene in Fire Emblem that you wish could get the Awakening/Fates cinematic cutscene treatment?
I can think of a couple: (many FE spoilers)
  • The execution of Sigurd's Army
  • The 'reunion' at the Dragon's Gate, with the confrontation of the Black Fang and the death of Eliwood's father
  • Ninian's Death
  • Seth and Eirika's escape from Renais Castle
  • Camus' speech
So I've been drowning in dragons, bugs, fat-*** bird men and then some in FFXIV:Heavensward these past few days, and I'm not there yet. So I'll continue to be sparse... But I was doing **** in Heavensward and I came across this:

Note, the center of attention is at the Achievement Banner just above my action bars at the bottom of the screen.
Gods, you're so far ahead! I really wanted to make progress, but I couldn't get into the data center at all today! :c

That's still pretty amazing omg

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
So I've been drowning in dragons, bugs, fat-*** bird men and then some in FFXIV:Heavensward these past few days, and I'm not there yet. So I'll continue to be sparse... But I was doing **** in Heavensward and I came across this:

Oh my god there is SO MUCH INFORMATION ONSCREEN AT ONCE
My eyes...

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
S
Gods, you're so far ahead! I really wanted to make progress, but I couldn't get into the data center at all today! :c

That's still pretty amazing omg
There are people already at 59 and perhaps 60.

Oh my god there is SO MUCH INFORMATION ONSCREEN AT ONCE
My eyes...
Welcome to the world of MMOs. If you'd like, I could give you a rundown on what everything on the screen is. :p :troll:

Edit: Jeez, I say "few" when in fact Early Access started at 5:00 AM Eastern Time on the 19th.

Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
oO eh, really?

I think it's a pretty clean and straight forward screen for a mmo.

I mean.

plz :troll:
God damn. And I thought my screens, even back in my WoW days, were messy. Those guys seriously need to get bigger monitors.

And the crazy thing is? I recognize so much of that stuff. Hell, I even remember some of the add-ons in those pictures, though I can't recall the names exactly off the top of my head. But I recognize and even used a good number of them.

Last edited:

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
God damn. And I thought my screens, even back in my WoW days, were messy. Those guys seriously need to get bigger monitors.

And the crazy thing is? I recognize so much of that stuff. Hell, I even remember some of the add-ons in those pictures, though I can't recall the names exactly off the top of my head. But I recognize and even used a good number of them.
These SS aren't mine, but in my WoW days, they resembled that.
I liked to look at lots of information.:)

This isn't default for the UI, though. The default is more well kept.

Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Of course the crazy thing is, I'm not even fighting in that screenshot. I'm more or less idling.

Now suppose if I had snapped a screenshot of a battle WITH the UI still visible...

That might be a little more crazy.

Last edited:

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
I've long since played Sacred Stones thanks to the ambassador program, but it still sorta bugs me that it took this long for Sacred Stones to get publicity release here on the eShop. Better late then never.

Oh yeah! Finally got my :4falcon: Amiibo
*insert proof here*

Last edited:
Top Bottom