• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
I'm a morning person, I get up pretty early everyday. I can be pretty insomniac sometimes though. I think I'm relatively healthy, I'm not going to be a star athlete anytime soon though. I started exercising around this time last year regularly when I was pretty unhealthy for a really stupid reason.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
lol, I usually go to sleep at like 2:30 A.M, and I wake up between 8:00 A.M - 11 A.M.

All in a night's slumber.

Matsushi

True Blood
It appears you've given into it for better or worse.

The avatar crisis will never end.
I̬t̞ ̼̥̹̼̻̲̮s̹͘h̵͓̝̝̘a̪̠̱l͉̬̰͢ḷ̱ ̻̬̙̕n̴͎̳̟ev͈͇̯ͅe̹͈r̢̲ ̰eǹ̪͙̳d. It's a painful thing to have to go through, however I shall remain strong.

I have grown quite fond of this one though, probably won't be changing it in a while. :')

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Are we discussing our choice of color palettes as usual?

I run strictly blonde :4robinf: in tournament and the Robin ditto.

Other times when I'm lazy, playing online, or don't really care I'll go default or green :4robinm:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
I usually go to bed at 10 and wake up at 6 but then summer happened and I was like hold on lemme go to sleep at 2 A.M. :^)
Currently trying to get back into a good sleeping schedule tho.

Stop trying to make fetch happen! It's not going to happen! :secretkpop:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Thanks! I'm not sure where it originally came from because someone posted it in the Zelda social with no source, but here's the full pic:
Saved. Though I definitely wasn't expecting Sakuya-Link to go with it. :joyful:

:231:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
"Hinoka, let's go. I wanna see some spinning. Hinoka let's move!!! C'mon, move!!!"

Last edited:

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
Ahkay...

Green Robin because it's my favorite color next to orange, but I still use default more often.

My time of going to sleep varies around 2 to 4 a.m. if I don't have work in the morning or something. 11 p.m When I do.

I occasionally exercise... I sometimes go workout with my bro or a friend and am usually looking after other peoples properties, so mowing and stuff.

Last edited:

Mega-Xander

Smash Rookie
NNID
avsimone13
for Fire Emblem Fates, Nohr seems a little more interesing to me. It's clear you want to do the right thing, but you're on a bad side. Sure you could have left everyone you knew and loved to join up with the more peace loving side, but I'm interested to see how you change things from the inside. I mean, come on, Garron's probably gonna bite the dust in both plots (or at least I hope so).

Hoshido's cool, but it just seems very black and white

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
for Fire Emblem Fates, Nohr seems a little more interesing to me. It's clear you want to do the right thing, but you're on a bad side. Sure you could have left everyone you knew and loved to join up with the more peace loving side, but I'm interested to see how you change things from the inside. I mean, come on, Garron's probably gonna bite the dust in both plots (or at least I hope so).

Hoshido's cool, but it just seems very black and white
Garon is spelled with one 'r'.

Could this possibly be the first Garron ban? :p

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Note to self; don't take :4dedede: to Halberd.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I official ****ing hate Ryu. Why does every one of his moves beat out mine. Every. Single. Time.
At least I got a couple cool Falcon Punch Vs. Focus Attack moments.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
You people who don't go to the gym.
avi_peeking_post.png
Heyooooo.

Sneaking in for my semi-daily two cents.
Gonna make this thread rich, very very slowly.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1066818 Good Agnostic Christ! Are Amiibos cursed or something!?
****. There goes my backup plan.

Now how am I gonna get one?

All of this kills me inside.
If all that kills you, homie Imma straight slay you. But if it's any consolation, I'm working on it.

Do you happen to know anything about ellipticals, by the by? I need to find a good, compact one for the house. I know "good" and "compact" tend to be mutually exclusive with ellipticals, but I don't have a choice in the latter so I'm aiming to do the best I can in the former.

Dat avi.

I like it. Very nice.

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581

Roy got a mount in this game, does that mean he's faster than he was in Melee? :p

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
I haven't posted much here recently (HEAVENSWARD) and I'm a tad late with this, but congrats @ Moydow Moydow for the mod-ship.

I have a pretty erratic sleeping schedule if you can even call it that, but I usually tend to sleep pretty late unless I have to work early the next day, with the only exception being last night because HEAVENSWARD. RIP me today :estatic:

Speaking of work, it was so amazingly bizarre today because a random customer spontaneously asked me what my favorite game was when I was cashing his order. Not sure what exactly prompted him to pop that question to me, but it was an interesting meeting nonetheless, even if it was brief. Embarrass We just fist-bumped and he went off on his merry way.

There was once a time where I had fallen asleep at 6pm and woke up at 4pm the next day. I slept for 22 hours, something @Miloaf will never let me live down.
I think the only time I came close to sleeping close to a whole day was when I was really, really sick. Slept early in the afternoon one day, and before I knew it, it was about 20 hrs of sleep I got in. Not very fun at all. :ohwell:

And just like the many times I've answered this, my favorite Robin swap would be his white mage colors, though f!pinky Robin and defaults are pretty close.
Also, an amiibo update, my imports of Robin, Marth, and Ike are on their way. Also ordered :4darkpit:, so he should be coming around the same time as them.
"Hinoka, let's go. I wanna see some spinning. Hinoka let's move!!! C'mon, move!!!"
I'M CRYING :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Top Bottom