• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
For any of you who are too lazy to visit the source are interested in the half-finished F!Kamui, here it is:

D

Deleted member

@ Gamegenie222 Gamegenie222

GGs,

I'll write up some critique here soon.

This message was supposed to come right after I left that last game, but I got occupied with something in my house.

Last edited by a moderator:

Meta651

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meta651
:happysheep:
Robin plushie!

source.

I remember one time someone was asking for suggestion for pluhies and I asked for a Female red Robin but I didn't had enough money at the time for one.

Also, I should comment more here, I have way too much fun looking this Social thread and all the things you start talking.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
@ Gamegenie222 Gamegenie222

GGs,

I'll write up some critique here soon.

This message was supposed to come right after I left that last game, but I got occupied with something in my house.
Yeah gg's and I was wondering why you dipped so sudden after the last game with no response, No wine n dine :( . Also dying early as Falco vs Dorf due to a SD or rage F smash or U smash is fun LMAO. It's always nice to get customs experience at least in sittings for good periods of time.

Last edited:

Meneil

Smash Apprentice
I only have 3DS atm but looking specifically for customs practice, if anyone would be interested in playing (tonight) let me know '-'

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
So I was at my local smashfest on Tuesday and we had a number of new people show up. One of those new people was actually a younger kid who was most likely still in middle school and he came with his older brother. He plays an okay Tink and Falcon and overall was a fun kid. He gets placed in my pool and we're just small talking and we sit down to play our set. I pick Robin and switch to my usual yellow alt color.

"Ew, you picked the ugliest color for Robin."

I never 2-0'd/4 stocked someone harder in my life. :)

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Honestly, there's so many characters to like. I'd also love to learn Palutena, maybe Pac-Man, even Wii Fit...okay yeah I gotta just stick to like...4, yeah, 4's a good number...To start with...
Smash 4 definitely has one of the best casts of any fighting game. So many characters I want to play as, so little time!
For any of you who are too lazy to visit the source are interested in the half-finished F!Kamui, here it is:

Damn it the want is REAL!:nifty:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
2122 is the best Ganondorf set.
But use 2322 or 2321 against Rosalina just because she's special. :secretkpop:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Warning Received
Why? Just WHY?! WHY DOES THIS ALREADY EXIST!

<censor dodge>

lol

Last edited by a moderator:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
So I was at my local smashfest on Tuesday and we had a number of new people show up. One of those new people was actually a younger kid who was most likely still in middle school and he came with his older brother. He plays an okay Tink and Falcon and overall was a fun kid. He gets placed in my pool and we're just small talking and we sit down to play our set. I pick Robin and switch to my usual yellow alt color.

Kids these days.

Good on you putting the fear back in em.

This pleases the dong. :dkmelee:

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845

That's my color too.

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581

It's so fresh, I love it.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Why is Rosalina allowed to have a frame 6 semispike Bair as long as a football field?

That's my biggest gripe.

Psionic

Smash Journeyman
Also, I should comment more here, I have way too much fun looking this Social thread and all the things you start talking.
same. i've made a couple posts here because i know a couple people here from a group convo, but i've mostly just lurked. it's fun from what i've seen.

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I got out of a Ranked match where it ended up being a 2v2 after two people from both teams disconnected. It was actually really fun since it got a lot more intense and the fact that our game was super close. Getting splatted mattered a whole lot more so we had to play a lot more careful but still be aggressive. It ended up going to time and we won with only a 1 second difference on our clocks.

2v2 was actually fun and I'm wondering if that could be implemented in a new game mode.

Top Bottom