• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-thread moved-

Binx

Smash Master
Bart you can join mine and Cmins crew, Jank isn't gonna be able to get work off so *some crazy half sad half smiley emoticon*

cmin

Smash Ace
isnt' houes of good forutne that place we drove too when we went to james'?

Balloon

Smash Lord
I'm down with that super spicy stuff man.

You owe me 9 bucks anyway.

You too cmin.

Binx

Smash Master
Bart you can join mine and Cmins crew, Jank isn't gonna be able to get work off so *some crazy half sad half smiley emoticon*
This emoticon would look a lot like my face when I smiled and had bels palsey in the left half of my face.

I gave you life and this is how you repay me? Demanding money for unsettled debts?
Rolf on the floor.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Hmmmmmmm.... maybe Kefka and Joshisrad can host this on the original date. That is, if the weekend of the 27th does not work for most people.

Wow, an SF:E I cannot attend? o_O

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
no i have to go to a convention in seattle that weekand, i will try to get out of it but i think i speak for everyone when i say we should move it to some time in november, even though that makes all of us make a whole lot longer, it will be a great smash right before brawl comes out. oh did anyof you see the update on brawl........THEY CONFIRMED SONIC T. HEDGEHOG.............. i am excited now, he is my professinal char for brawl now. YAAAAA

Balloon

Smash Lord

**** you timmy, you don't need to go to ****ing SoCal just to play a game that's going to be out in literally less than two months (hopefully...). Host the **** tournament and stick with the date. It's too late now for you to back out, seeing as how it's just one weekend away. I can't attend if you delay it a weekend, and what you call an "emergency" is hardly an emergency at all. Bite the ****ing bullet and miss out on playing Brawl for like two days. Big deal.

God ****.

Ah, I see according to that thread that you already ordered your "tix".

I guess the whole "discuss" thing, then, is actually a big **** you to us.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Haha good ol' Bart but yeah I won't be able to attend this nor will Ryan if you push it to the next weekend or the weekend after that otherwise I am good after that.

Binx

Smash Master
That sucks complete ***, I was really looking forward to a good big tourney. Kind of lame of you two to ditch out last minute. Can anyone else host or are we waiting until after OSUIII?

Eggz

Smash Hero
If theres already a venue, why can't Jesse run things?

Or James and myself.

Or people who can get there early enough to set up.

Balloon

Smash Lord
The venue is their apartment, and I highly doubt they'll let us use it for the tourney.

This is completely ridiculous and inconsiderate. What about people who work, Timmy? What about people who actually schedule things in advance? Now all of a sudden you just expect all of those who are confirmed to switch things around so you and Tommy can go BACK to SoCal to play brawl a bit early?

Besides all that, where the f do you guys get the money to make so many trips down there, let alone pay for your ticket to E for All?

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
personally i dont blame you, its a special occasion and there is hopefully still time to find a venue. sucks you guys wont be there though

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
well if we have to find a new venue I say it be in Gresham so I can walk there haha.

Seriously though I could ask around I might if that is the last resort, but I don't care we will see.

EdgarCorona

Smash Rookie
I know I never mentioned I was coming, but I live about 1,500 feet away from Bart and was absolutely going to go to this. But, of course, now there's nothing to go to.

That's pretty rude to set up a tournament that people were taking time off for then cut it off for one's own benefits...

Not saying that to be an *** or anything - it's truth.

~Shin_Ganondorf~

Smash Journeyman
I hear it might still be on. Josh-is-rad is hosting it and is giving us free food, and ....freee..uhhh, stuff, because he's nice like that.
and if he doesn't do all these things that he already SAID he'd do, he wouldn't. be. rad.

-big glaring eyes-

@_@;'

-cough-

Climax11

Smash Ace
So wait...it's off? this is ****. seriously, if no one in eugene is going to host it, I might be able to host it at my place in portland. It would be a bit of a squeeze, but I think I could make it work if its around 20 people. 5 bed room house, big garage. dinning room with nothing in it...I mean, I've never hosted before, but I really want to take part in one of these.

Balloon

Smash Lord
The thing about Portland is it's not Eugene, and some of us don't have a way up there.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
It's chill, I'm hosting it. I'm like 25 blocks away from tim/tom's place. I'm NOT posting my address online, so-

Everyone PM me for address/number/directions/whatever.

WA and other out-of-staters are welcome to stay the night whatever night they need to, but I need to know which night it will be in advance. My place is pretty big and there is plenty of room for random crashing, a few couches, floor, etc, but you gotta bring sleeping bag and blankets or whatever you want.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Or how about Timmy just edit the original post so that it has your address and contact info etc.

Also, for those who need housing, let Josh know asap about what exactly you need (like when you're coming, how long, etc.).

Maybe you should make a separate thread there Josh?

artifice

Smash Ace
rofl at oregon. possible the worst reason ever for postponing a big tournment.

<3 balloon's rant.

edit - why wouldnt you put your address on the internet, if you have random forum people showing up anyway. tells people the turnout might be sketchy.

Binx

Smash Master
Yeah Josh you have to post your address, it isnt like all of us couldnt get it somehow anyways, who on smashboards is gonna regular go to your house to harras you other than me? and I already know where both your houses are.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Uh, I think you guys are confused.

I obviously don't care about all of you knowing my address. That's why I said to PM me. But stuff that gets posted on forums gets recorded for google searching.
It doesn't tell people the turnout will be sketchy. timmy/tommy didn't post their address in the first post either. Eggz, you have do have a point though.

EDIT: **** it, I'll just edit the post later. I'll be late for class if I modify everything now and create the thread so I'll post it in a couple hours.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Bump for Timmy when he decides to actually acknowledge the community that he partakes in.

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
I'm confused? is the tourney still on the 20th or is it on another date.Is there a new host, or the same one.

i hope there is a good turn out, my friends and i are hoping to win some money.

Top Bottom