• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-thread moved-

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Yeah first time I have had first post

umm 13th is fine for me. 10 dollars per team would be preferable. Crew battles could be fun. It would be nice for those tv's, but wait until we see how many people will bring a set up. Because I will bring a tv. Oh and Ryan and I are confirmed.

Jayce is more than likely our ride thanks Jayce ^_^ and you don't count as post haha

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Technically, I had the first three posts. >_>

And can you edit your message by confirming your attendance/asking for a ride/etc.? Thanks.

cmin

Smash Ace
cmin in. 9000 chars.? WHAT ITS OVER 9000

oh and i'll be able to bring a controller

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Only if it gave you unfair motion sensor controls, Binx.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Derick, make ~Shin~ post. I haven't seen him on these boards foreveh.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Put me down as UNconfirmed.
Two people I know have a birthday on the 13th, and I wouldn't want to interrupt either of the events.

cmin

Smash Ace
Jem! are you coming down with jamo? i really think you should. eggz needs to go to because im pretty sure SFE is FO FREE

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
october 13ths is a lot sooner than i expected, i dont know if i can get it off, but i will certainly try.

so i just requested it off, ill find out in the next few days...
if i can go ill bring 2 tvs, a cube an ICs main and 2 long haired kids.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Wait a minute. The date might not actually work out for me. lol. Not only that, but I realized that Game Clucks is on the 13th, so it might be better for the WA players to have it on a different weekend.

Would we want it a week earlier (Oct 6th) or a week later (Oct 20th)?

T0MMY

Smash Master
Hey you guys should help me try to convince someone from Idaho to go who has a car so they can give me a ride.
I'd love to Smash with you again. We should get some OR players to go spam the Idaho thread. Maybe you can get a ride with Gnosis and The Chancellor. Get five people and we'll do state crew battles.

When did Birthdays become important?
The moment you are born?

Wait a minute. The date might not actually work out for me. lol. Not only that, but I realized that Game Clucks is on the 13th, so it might be better for the WA players to have it on a different weekend.

Would we want it a week earlier (Oct 6th) or a week later (Oct 20th)?
It should probably be pushed back from the 13th to the 20th since someone already mentioned the 13th is a little soon. I'm fine for the 20th as well. Just make most the festivities Fri & Sat and it's all good for me.

Binx

Smash Master
Any weekend is fine for me, man Jayce I hope you see this in time to change your day off request. Go ahead and confirm me, I am sure SOMEONE from portland will drive me up. I can bring a copy of the game, I dont like dragging my Wii around though. So unless you anticipate a big shortage of cubes I dont want to bring it, lemme know.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
As it so happens, Eugene has both a bus and a train station in the downtown district... which is literally within walking distance of my apartment. ;)

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Hrm..... mayhaps... also the 20th is much better for me.

False alarm. It's about $100 round trip, and $60 for a train with terrible times. If I can find a ride one way, which I may be able to do, I may go.

Top Bottom