• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-thread moved-

FoosJr

Smash Ace
I would go to this but I have a lan party all set up for that weekend. I'm not even going to say for which game you should all know.

cmin

Smash Ace
ya dude, i have a crew ready, any one want to mm us. We are like the masters of the tricities in washington. we have won every crew match and doubles match here and 2 of my friends go to spokane to fight smashers as well.
you guys are from spokane? which is eastern WA right? ok we will crew battle you. i will get a crew together.. how many do you guys have?

Balloon

Smash Lord
Is Bart going? He'd better be. >=[
You must have completely missed the post I made right after you said you were going.

And the list of those confirmed on the first page...

Balloon = Bart BTW

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
just the cube and game, if need be i could probably find a tv to bring. My cube uses a co ax connection (non-yellow white red, just the antenna type) so if someone brings a tv w/o y/w/r connectors we can use my cube =)

how many tv's/cubes are set up to bring at the moment anyways? (if its on the front page my bad)

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
It's on the front page.

And speaking of which, we need more setups guys.

Eggz

Smash Hero
You must have completely missed the post I made right after you said you were going.

And the list of those confirmed on the first page...

Balloon = Bart BTW
I don't read the first page, I just ignore the rules and complain when people don't let me pick Onett.

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
you guys are from spokane? which is eastern WA right? ok we will crew battle you. i will get a crew together.. how many do you guys have?
We have only 4, me, valdens, go diego go, and rockemsockem, everyonw but valdens did not have a code name so they made one up anyway, how bout we do it 10 dollars per person giving the wining team all the money (second place is a fancy name for first place loser)

i think i speak for the entire team when i say, we will do very well, you guys might have a chance. If you can beat me in 1 on 1, than you can beat them, i am the best out of the group.

I hope you dont mind me taking the code name of another player but mine sounds gay. i will be either "Luigistriker" Or "189luigi" dont ask me why, i just like the name better.

our players ar the following

189luigi:

Falco
peach
Luigi

Valdens

Fox
Samus
marth

Go Diego Go

Marth
pikachu
Mario

Rockemsockem

Ganondorf
donkeykong
Docter Mario

The second best out of us in Rockemsockem with his ganondorf, than go Diego go with his Pikachu, and than Valdens with his Fox.

I think this will sufface for information on us, tell us about yourselves.

by the way Rockemsockem is a good wavedasher with his ganon, its crazy watching him play, and i am not significantly better than either of my team mates.

ARE YOU READY TO SMASH!!!!!!!!

cmin

Smash Ace
i am a prettty good wavedasher myself with falco. sure i;ll do a 4 man crew battle with you

not exactly sure who will be on our crew since there are alot of people, but i will put one together and we'll play. see ya there 10 dollars a person sounds good. no johning out okay? like dont back out or anything once you get there. i'll be sure to introduce myself lol

oh and my code name is cmin but you can just call me minh cuz the C is for CODE

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
i am a prettty good wavedasher myself with falco. sure i;ll do a 4 man crew battle with you

not exactly sure who will be on our crew since there are alot of people, but i will put one together and we'll play. see ya there 10 dollars a person sounds good. no johning out okay? like dont back out or anything once you get there. i'll be sure to introduce myself lol

oh and my code name is cmin but you can just call me minh cuz the C is for CODE
trust me dude, i am a man of my word, anyway you should be able to spot us easyily, the short/slightly pudgy one is rockemsockem. the one with the dead fro is valdens, go diego go is about 6 foot 1 and is fearly built. and me well, i am as tall as go diego go but i am a tothpic, and i usualy where my army hat.

Binx

Smash Master
Minh stop stealing my crew battle, I invited you. Anyways 10 per person sounds about right and I think the team is

Binx (me) - Ice Climbers
Cmin (Minh) - Whatever character he decides he mains that day
Jank (taller than us) - Koopa? Mario?
and a fourth to be named at the venue, although I thought MCS Chris was going to do it, or George.

If you guys want you could have a person go twice as long as they play a different character than the one they went with first to make it 5v5, or 2 of you could go twice for a 6v6. I don't mind.

It'll be super fun though ;)

GOOD LUCK =), and may the best crew rock the other crew's face

EDIT: Tourney at my house this weekend in NE Portland Go to my thread and see if you are interested, travel may be paid for if enough people from portland/gresham are willing to do it =)

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Binx looks like an Ice Climber. You should find a Blue parka for halloween... or maybe a pink one?

Binx

Smash Master
MCS was invited first, but if he doesnt want the spot its fine, also if they want to add a character by having their best person go twice then you it would be awesome to have you in on it.

Bart gimme a call
503-935-0087

Binx

Smash Master
I dunno, why not? I don't remember anymore I had a reason when I posted that I think its because I had just gotten to work and I was feeling too lazy to type, im fine now though. But yeah hopefully you get in on the crews. Also bart you should come down on saturday for my B-day tourney, bring like 10 people with you.

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
I'll come if we get to take a hot air balloon.
dude, that would cost so much, and where would you get one. anyway, i could play like twice in a crew match to make it 5 on 5.

does anyone know if a passenger train goes up to spokane or the tricities, we have rides, but we would rather take a grey hound bus or the train.

Binx

Smash Master
dude, that would cost so much, and where would you get one. anyway, i could play like twice in a crew match to make it 5 on 5.

does anyone know if a passenger train goes up to spokane or the tricities, we have rides, but we would rather take a grey hound bus or the train.
Sounds good man ;) Also no idea about a train or bus.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
I wanna join a crew haha so Binx about that b day smash I might make it depending on a few things. I can get a ride from a friend. Which if I get that ride Venus Gospel and 1 or two other people will come along with Ryan. Also, if I can't get a ride I don't know how close is it to my house?

Binx

Smash Master
Umm, trimet it, my address is 4114 ne 74th, shouldn't take more than an hour on the bus.

@ t!mmy/t0mmy/eugene - I've all but given up hope that my bestest Eugene friends will make it but lemme know if any of you plan on attending =D no hard feelings if you can't/won't

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Shouldn't the last three posts be in the Portland thread? >_>
(Sorry Eugene couldn't come, but as I said something quite important came up).

Now, on to business.
SF:E is coming up and we need TVs, Cubes, Wii, the works. If you guys want the tournament to run quickly and have plenty of free stations for friendlies, please bring equipment.

Thank you.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Crews has not been confirmed, but it's a possibility depending on how many people are interested. Let's discuss, shall we?
It sounds like a lot of people are interested in crews being part of the list of events.
I'm interested as well. Would it be like everyone in a crew puts in a certain amount of money and then the winning crew(s) win the pot, or what?

I want to crew with Super Glenn. I think you need another player on your team, what do you say?

VenusGospel

Smash Apprentice
Alright pretty much I have three full setups for smash, including a table. There won't be much trouble getting the equipment down there, durango ftw... and possibly me and my friend Rawb can pick up the celestial princess' and jesse or something on the way. This is all if, i can convince him to do all this if he's up for it

Juce

Smash Ace
omgomgyes!!!!

durango for the super win!!! smash on the way down there!!!!

i love mounted tvs in cars...

i might not have my boot for this!!! well, like not wearing it just not to.... i don't see the docter till the following tuesday

VenusGospel

Smash Apprentice
perhaps we cannot pick up the celestial princess' it's gonna be me, rob, jesse, and pablo, dunno if rob and pablo are entering the tourney, they're just coming to get better, and out of boredom... I hope celestial princess' have a ride down there, otherwise we could just not bring my big a$$ tv and bring theirs instead, i dunno, it's a possibility if you want, but who wants them over a huge tv anyways : P

Juce

Smash Ace
omgomgpablo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just can't express myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Jesse, you're riding with us, because we're going to House of Good Fortune on the way down + Benihana's on the way up. I think Andrew is treating you for your Birthday.

Top Bottom