• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This world... - The Subspace Emissary

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Now that you're disscussing Clouds.... again.

I found this images in another forum:

Let the Bloodshed begin.
WHOA! Someone mentioned the clouds to me, but I thought they were just crazy...

These picture will come in handy! Can I use them?

Chaps

Smash Apprentice
I'm happy someone brought this up...I was pretty psyched when I saw that (on another forum).

Normally I'd totally blow this off (like many other skeptics on da boards), but they're all the big villains of the big franchises...if it was a slew of random characters, then I'd be more iffy, but it's all the Big Bad Boys of Nintendo's main franchises (and don't forget the obvious, Metaknight ship in there).

Apparently this happens right after Kirby and Mario shake hands....so perhaps there's going to be a Heros VS Villains theme going?

Also, call me a crazy idiot wishful thinker, but I also see Zant (filling the villain quota for Zelda).....I just don't think there's Ganondorf in there, but my personal opinion is about as valuable as ash, so...

He's directly to the left of Masterhand, facing left, and also looking slightly upward. I think what stands out are his empty eyes. (In the first image in the post before this one, he's in the upper left corner of the black box around masterhand). Again, I feel like one of those people that scrutinize every little ridiculous detail when I say that, and normally I wouldn't buy something like this, but for once I think this is the real deal and not the work of a little imagination and some outrageous claims....I hope.

Desruprot

Smash Lord
Arggh Back to the Clouds, please lets get back to the through discussion although overall right now there is not much to discuss

lonewolfe

Smash Journeyman
Has anyone considered the possibility the robot thing is actually Mario after the purple goop removed his mario-ness, leaving behind the little remote controlled robot trophy thing behind his normal exterior? And thus, the "price" that this fighting world is threatened with is one which actually stops the fighting?

Because really, that robot isn't threatening enough to scare me. It's the purple goo which scares me.
holy **** never thought of that!....wow....more to ponder till monday... T.T

cccck

Smash Journeyman
(I am sad... no one liked my other post)

Anyway...you know I think the whole thing is the master hand, and what you guys are seeing as faces, I see as fingers.

(but I don't think they really mean anything)

lonewolfe

Smash Journeyman
(I am sad... no one liked my other post)

Anyway...you know I think the whole thing is the master hand, and what you guys are seeing as faces, I see as fingers.

(but I don't think they really mean anything)
just to add to the speculation, maybe master hand's fingers symbolically represent each villain.... ?.? and the control he has over them (?)

;.; it's still friday

cccck

Smash Journeyman
I would like to note something you may of missed, right clicking and opening a new ta
b in firefox gets this link:
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/gamemode/modea/images/modea01/modea01_070720k-l.jpg

I would like to note the mode A for you guys to think about.

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/gamemode/modea/images/modea01/modea01_070720b-l.jpg
Also, you see the fact that people are in this one? think that might have something to do with it?

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/gamemode/modea/images/modea01/modea01_070720k-l.jpg
I would like to say I think the guy in the last screen shot is not many people, just one, I would like to say, that you can't see what is on the top of his head. He has some kind of symbol on his chest. looking in the background I see "spots" of the "darkness" that is floating around that guy.

Sorry if some one said this, I got inpatient and only read 3 pages in and the last few posts. don't hate me.
darn it guys, stop looking at the sky and look at other stuff!

Shuma

Smash Hero
"These picture will come in handy! Can I use them?"

Sure, use them, i just found them in the Internet.

And i can't belive people can't see the faces.... It's not a coincidence.

Shuma

Smash Hero
"darn it guys, stop looking at the sky and look at other stuff!"

Like what?

The |Egg| Sniper

Smash Apprentice
What about the minions?

Here's a few theories about this picture:

1) Ever think about what the new "minions" of the Hands will be? Remember Fighting Polygon Team and Wireframe Fighters? These guys could very well be the new "clones" of the fighters.

2)What about the darkness? Perhaps the dark energy that sapped away at Samus in Metroid Prime 2? It's farfetched, but hey, it's an idea.

3)The energy...could it be Phazon? VERY FARFETCHED.

This might help spark some discussion about our new friends. Let's see!

1337marth

Smash Ace

1) Ever think about what the new "minions" of the Hands will be? Remember Fighting Polygon Team and Wireframe Fighters? These guys could very well be the new "clones" of the fighters.

2)What about the darkness? Perhaps the dark energy that sapped away at Samus in Metroid Prime 2? It's farfetched, but hey, it's an idea.

Well not the clouds......lol

lonewolfe

Smash Journeyman

Bomb-ombs have finally obtained a body of their own??
(judging by its face)
and now they can fight(?)

maybe the purple stuff is just purple twilight?

lonewolfe

Smash Journeyman
Eyes are too big to be Bob-ombs. and that's not a fuse on his head...it's an antenna!
or they're just new and improved (evil) eyes! ....maybe? ?

I never though about the fuse, but if it's an antenna then they are remotely detonated? haha still goin with the bomb-ombs theory

cccck

Smash Journeyman
It could be raw dark power, or judgment. that sounds about right, if you think about it. judgment sounds good.

And does any one think it might matter that there where people looking at that fight between Mario and Kirby?

Shuma

Smash Hero
1: Phazon is blue, so no.

2: It could be Ing possesion, that's purple.

3: Yes, they must be wireframes.

/end thread?

The |Egg| Sniper

Smash Apprentice
or they're just new and improved (evil) eyes! ....maybe? ?

I never though about the fuse, but if it's an antenna then they are remotely detonated? haha still goin with the bomb-ombs theory
Detonation...I wonder.

Another Theory for the crowd!

4) These are robots generated by Meta Knight (he's got a techno crew, building crazy things like the Reactor and HEAVY LOBSTER!). Combined with outside influence...perhaps.

lonewolfe

Smash Journeyman
yeaup this thread's dead till clarification on ??? comes

at least dead in the sense that all that's left to talk about is speculation, on previous speculation

EDIT: hopefully there will be another Nintendo world trailer in November or sometime before it comes out...

cccck

Smash Journeyman
I think a lot of people did, and more then that said they thought it do not mean anything, and the clouds are not just clouds... they have rotting rain! it's rain that rots stuff!

Mix

Smash Cadet
yeah sooo i want to just say if it already hasnt been said that...

i think what they mean when they say
"When someone...or something...breaks those rules, the world will pay a terrible price..."

they are showing how kirby and mario are holding hands as friends instead of fighting and therefor breaking the rules

also as you can see, mario and kirby show up as trophies at the beginning of the match. do you think this is how the matches will start? you know like in SSB64 they came with something from their game... maybe they drop from the sky like a trophy then come to life... idk this is just from studying the post for like 2 seconds...

cccck

Smash Journeyman
don't think that is the rule break, I think the guy coming could be the rule break, or metaknight is trying to get them to fight back at master hand.

Shuma

Smash Hero
"also as you can see, mario and kirby show up as trophies at the beginning of the match. do you think this is how the matches will start?"

That's how the fight starts in Melee... They appear, lighthing engulfs them, Start.

An i think Mario broke the rule by reviving Kirby.

K_to_the_Z

Smash Cadet
Sorry, but i haven't have a clue of ya'll talking about the clouds in the sky yet but its been ravin' round on the IGN forums but this is the only place i can post at, but what ya'll think of this pic I, yes I, made out

Shot at 2007-07-21

Who I think from left to right

Ocelot (probably not but just a guess, please dont hate on it)

Have no clue but seems like something out of Zelda

Zant or Ganadorf/ganon? or looked at from another angle looks like master hand

Obviouslt Bowser

Riddley

Edit:
Tell me your thoughts please

my belief is that that picture represents the approach of the huge franchise villains. Metaknight, villain of the Kirby games, arrives in the halberd, while Bowser is in the clouds, and Ridley one of the biggest villains of Metroid is there too. I'm guessing one of those clouds is Ganon or Ganondorf, and yes there is a difference. The whole "Faces in the clouds" has been used so much that it's hard not to believe it. Dark Clouds are actually symbolic for villains.

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
yeah sooo i want to just say if it already hasnt been said that...

i think what they mean when they say
"When someone...or something...breaks those rules, the world will pay a terrible price..."

they are showing how kirby and mario are holding hands as friends instead of fighting and therefor breaking the rules

also as you can see, mario and kirby show up as trophies at the beginning of the match. do you think this is how the matches will start? you know like in SSB64 they came with something from their game... maybe they drop from the sky like a trophy then come to life... idk this is just from studying the post for like 2 seconds...
Well, yes. Probably. They'll have a Melee Intro, in wich they were also Trophies.

Sidius

Smash Journeyman
@ K to the Z
nope it's just metaknight and Bowser... why?....because it just makes sense, Bowser is to Mario as Metaknight is to Kirby..btw all the things u pointed out are all parts of Bowser except for the cloud on the far left =/

K_to_the_Z

Smash Cadet
@ K to the Z
nope it's just metaknight and Bowser... why?....because it just makes sense, Bowser is to Mario as Metaknight is to Kirby..btw all the things u pointed out are all parts of Bowser except for the cloud on the far left =/
Compare my pic to the original, you might see it, but you can clearly see Ridly and Zatnt/ ganadorf or w/e you wanna call it, those three are clear, but im not sure about the other two. I prolly didn't do a good job outlining either :/, and one question, has this been discussed yet?

edit:
What I think would happen and make sense is those villians i mention would probably gang up or something on mario or kirby or something like that to the point that Samus (Ridleys nemisis) and Link (ganandorf's) would come an help or some **** like that, cause i don't think they would just have mario, kirby, bowser, and metaknight just go at it, they'd prolly wanna cover all the rivals. but this is only a guess, and i'm sure im allowed to have it lol, but if im right, remember I called it!

Specs

Smash Cadet

ZOMG FARFETCH'D CONFIRMED FOR BRAWL?!!

...wait...What? Phazon? Twili Energy? Chaos Hearts? Dark Matter?

Oh snap, Darkness = automatically evil!!1

...Honestly, I don't know where I'm going with this. I'm going to sleep, stop repeating the same things over and over, it's getting boring and annoying.

Shuma

Smash Hero
@:K_to_the_Z

Don't listen to those unbelievers, they refuse to belive it.

Bowser and Ridley are obvious, and there are other faces in there.

K_to_the_Z

Smash Cadet
@:K_to_the_Z

Don't listen to those unbelievers, they refuse to belive it.

Bowser and Ridley are obvious, and there are other faces in there.
Bowser and Ridley are very clear in that and it'd be much more then a coincidince to have two Nintendo characters in the clouds that look like em ya know.

Top Bottom